Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

How To Make Liposomal Vitamin C

9 posts in this topic

How to make liposomal Vitamin C

To make this you will need a blender, an ultra sonic jewelry cleaner, water, lecithin powder or granules and Vitamin C powder.

3 tbsp lecithin

1 cup water

Blend together.

1 tbsp vit c powder

1/2 cup water

Blend together.

Put the lecithin water into the jewelry cleaner.

Add the C water to the jewelry cleaner.

Turn on for 6 minutes.

Stirred with plastic straw.

The mixture came out completely free of foam and did not separate at all.

With the powders and water, this made 12 oz.

12K mg @70 percent encapsulation = 8400 mg.

This comes out to 700 mg. per ounce.

It's got a strange taste, but mostly just a tart taste. No gag factor. I think the taste will grow on you after a little while, easy
for
me to tolerate.

(All based on their 70 percent delivery rate.)

It will be interesting to see if I get any separation by morning. 

Updated: no separation

Thanks.

This is fab.

So many need this.

Vitamin C so beneficial.

One of God's great gifts.

If only humans would heed.

God is the most magnificent healer.

All prescriptions had a start as Earth medicines.

a.jpg.2364fddf43be1f84c03f95c74fa59758.t

Yes, it's true that big pharma got their start from Earth medicines. 

There's an herb called Samento from South America that can cure the flu in hours. It's a form of cat's claw without the alkaloids of regular cat's claw that prevents it from being as effective as it could be. 

I wondered how the medicine men ever figured out which plants to mix together and which ones to use for medicine. One explanation is that they were so in tune with nature that they could hear the plants speaking to them and giving them this information.  Whether it was the plants or their inner voice, who knows?  But that is magic. 

Your post is the first time I have ever even heard of this type of vitamin c. It is interesting though, but I have always taken Black Pepper Extract better known as Piperine or brand named Bioperine and which enhances anything consumed. Only drawback, you cannot use this if taking scripted drugs.

Also, please review the link below and tell me what you think.

Exposing the truth about liposomal nutrients:

http://www.peakenergy.com/articles/nh20140411/Exposing-the-truth-about-liposomal-nutrients/

I went around with the debate of whether it encapsulates vs it does not encapsulate and did a ton of research back when ebola went hot. (Hence the mention of 70 percent encapsulation in my post on how to make it.) 

I came to the conclusion that it does encapsulate. Livon labs and some others sell their own brand of it so they have a vested interest in discouraging people from making their own. I guess if someone  really wants to know, then make some and take it to a lab and have it tested, but I had another person researching with me and we both came to the conclusion that it does encapsulate. 

Excellent thread, and recipe!  I use the formula that LivOn labs used for their patent. You can find it here: http://www.qualityliposomalc.com/index.html

The difference is the use of 12% ethanol. The good news is, if you can't get pure ethanol, you can also use 70%, or even Vodka. I use 190 proof pure grain alcohol to make this formula, but there are variations in this recipe which accommodate whichever alcohol one can get.

The majority of the liposomal vitamin C community is not aware that alcohol is very helpful in the creation of liposomes.

It is well established that organic solvents help phospholipids form liposomes. While there are many dangerous organic solvents, the one we’re interested in is ethyl alcohol. This is the same type of alcohol that is in your beer, wine and vodka. Its safety has been established over many years and includes long term testing by the author of this website!

LivOn Labs is the current market leader in liposomal vitamin C. Their recipe includes 12% alcohol by weight as a ‘natural preservative’, however, it turns out that this alcohol is also key to creating liposomes.

See the patent reference in the previous section for more detail.

A legal disclaimer: my understanding is that if you’re in the United States (where this patent is valid) then you shouldn’t attempt to use the method described in this patent without approval from Livon Labs.

2 minutes ago, Thornthwaite said:

Excellent thread, and recipe!  I use the formula that LivOn labs used for their patent. You can find it here: http://www.qualityliposomalc.com/index.html

The difference is the use of 12% ethanol. The good news is, if you can't get pure ethanol, you can also use 70%, or even Vodka. I use 190 proof pure grain alcohol to make this formula, but there are variations in this recipe which accommodate whichever alcohol one can get.

Thanks for that link! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.