Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

70% Under 50 Have Herpes (No Poll)

18 posts in this topic

Those are some crazy high numbers.  No we're not doing a poll because I just don't want to know.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article41708292.html 

From the article:

Nearly seven in 10 people under age 50 – more than 3.7 billion teens and adults worldwide – are infected with herpes simplex virus type 1, a highly infectious and incurable disease, the World Health Organization announced Wednesday.

More than 1 billion people are infected with HSV-1 in the Western Pacific region, while Southeast Asia has nearly 1 billion cases, according to WHO’s first global estimates, published Wednesday in an article in the journal PLOS ONE.

More than 700 million people are infected in Africa, nearly 400 million in Europe and 320 million in North and South America.

Known as “oral herpes” and typically spread through kissing, oral sex and the use of shared objects like eating utensils, HSV-1 typically causes cold sores around the mouth. But it can also cause genital herpes, which leads to painful blisters and ulcers in the anal and genital areas .... the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has estimated that 54 percent of Americans carry the virus.

See also:  http://news.yahoo.com/probably-herpes-says-213909308--finance.html 

Edited by Rothbard

Does not surprise me one bit.I think apple cider vinegar will wipe it (kell it).

Edited by rbear
+

On 10/28/2015, 11:05:12, rbear said:

Does not surprise me one bit.I think apple cider vinegar will wipe it (kell it).

If that is the route some might take to deal with their infection, be sure to get Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar. It is the absolute best!

http://bragg.com/products/images/acv.jpg

Luckily I fall into the 30% who don't have the big H. Like Eddie Murphy said back in the day... "You keep that $hit like luggage"

huh - I always thought there was a big separation between the cold sores herpes and genital herpes - and now I read the scientists are watching the herp 1 in with the genital - ugh.  Old boyfriend (after we broke up) developed a nice case of the cold sores that broke out often in the beginning then slowed down but they looked awful.  I have a long term relationship that I will be most likely in for life and both of us are clean.  <silent whew!>

Fluck that,i get cold sores(only bout one a year when my lips crack) but my wife who i been with for 8 years doesnt get them.NOOOO!!!PLEASE TELL ME I DONT HAVE HERPES!!!

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Im herpes free. I choose sexual partners very carefully.:rJwJ7w9:

Pays to be picky then you don't have to worry about such things or getting tested for STDs.

in most second and third world nations, hsv-1 is considered to be 'the common cold'. there are some fascinating documentaries about it and about the number of public items that people put in their mouths one after another, it is staggering. 

If this is accurate, I'mma gonna be sick. My generation needs to learn how not stick their dicks in filth or allow filthy dicks in them. 

6 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

If this is accurate, I'mma gonna be sick. My generation needs to learn how not stick their dicks in filth or allow filthy dicks in them. 

or maybe some genetic manipulation before birth so babies can fight off those kisses coming from parents that are infected

16 minutes ago, reg said:

or maybe some genetic manipulation before birth so babies can fight off those kisses coming from parents that are infected

Eeep! I didn't even think about that. So many ways to transmit this. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.