Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fighter jets tracking loose Army blimp over US airspace

11 posts in this topic

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/258385-loose-army-blimp-being-tracked-by-fighter-jets-over-us-airspace

The untethered device is part of what's known as a JLENS, or Joint Land Attack Cruise Missile Defense Elevated Netted Sensor System. It consists of two aerostats that float 10,000 feet in the air and carry powerful radars that detect airborne threats. The system is manufactured by Raytheon.

The blimp is now over Pennsylvania according to reports. One cruise missile defense sensor down.

Sombody's balloon floated away?  Scramble the jets!!!

:yShVbSg::tkpdljin:

Planes hijacked and fly into buildings on 9/11.  Jets nowhere to be seen!

:jmpndlms:

Edited by Sky Cat

1 hour ago, Sky Cat said:

Sombody's balloon floated away?  Scramble the jets!!!

:yShVbSg::tkpdljin:

Planes hijacked and fly into buildings on 9/11.  Jets nowhere to be seen!

:jmpndlms:

Seriously, beyond logic that with this speedy response, they could have, should have been able to at least mitigate the threat some back then!

Just now, BlueHawK said:

Seriously, beyond logic that with this speedy response, they could have, should have been able to at least mitigate the threat some back then!

Yup, beyond logic, indeed; because the whole thing was manipulated.  If the sheep want evidence then, other than Building 7, that's it right there.

Everyone starting to use balloons.GIGGLE,US MILITARY,but what about satelites?

Remember before the towers fell, when US Air Space was inpentrable? I do. Wonder what happened there. Suppose tech advanced past what we can keep up with e.e you know, the nation with the biggest black project budget on the planet. And that's with everyone else on that said planet chipping in together to try to match it. e.e But a blimp got loose. Sure, I buy it. Just like a bought that bridge in brooklyn.

8 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Reports on my local radio station claimed that state police shot it down with over 100 rounds.

7 minutes ago, VonLud said:

Reports on my local radio station claimed that state police shot it down with over 100 rounds.

So local authorities dealt with a problem the Federal government was too big and clunky to handle...hmm, makes me wonder if that tenth amendment wasn't a stroke of genius.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.