Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Two New Updates - JORDAN’S STAND - Nov 23rd Board Meeting

23 posts in this topic

JORDAN’S STAND – SCHOOL VIOLATED STUDENTS UNALIENABLE RIGHTS – DEMANDS SHE DENY GOD – ARGUE and be in TROUBLE !

- Posted on October 27, 2015, 9:46 pm By T.R.Lacovara-Stewart

http://www.resurrecttherepublic.com/jordans-stand-school-violated-students-unalienable-rights-demands-she-deny-god-argue-and-be-in-trouble/

Read the full article in the link above. - Shep ill talk to you tomorrow.

What would you do if you were told to deny your faith?  What would you do?

What if this person asking was in a position of authority that you would be punished if you stood up for your faith?

Would you comply?

This happened yesterday to a young student attending  a Jr High at Katy ISD in Katy, Texas.

The assignment was on fact, opinion or “commonplace assertion”.  Somehow from this lesson below …..this teacher took on the question of the existence of God.  If the students did not answer the question of If God is fact, opinion or commonplace assertion with her correct answer as commonplace assertion ; the children would be marked incorrect and their grades affected.

“This was the lesson today that the teacher played in class and expounded on. Why the heck they had to bring God into is beyond me. It was clearly the teacher pushing her agenda and was not a discussion. She repeatedly argued with the kids that God is a myth, that he can not be proven and pushed him to write such!!!!

That evening  Jordan attended the Katy ISD school board meeting to address the board.

“Today I was given an assignment in school that questioned my faith and told me that God was not real. Our teacher had started off saying that the assignment had been giving problems all day. We were asked to take a poll to say whether God is fact, opinion or a myth and she told anyone who said fact or opinion was wrong and God was only a myth,” Wooley told board members.

She stated her teacher “started telling kids they were completely wrong and that when kids argued we were told we would get in trouble. When I tried to argue, she told me to prove it, and I tried to reference things such as the Bible and stories I have read before from people who have died and went to heaven but came back and told their stories, and she told me both were just things people were doing to get attention.”

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD
2 people like this

Matthew 18:6 "If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."

2 people like this

She is taking over Tom's SHOW Tomorrow, haha - I will post the Time tomorrow -  When it goes Live

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Fact, final answer. Also, not the first time I've received a demerit for being right. It's the human condition e.e

Wow, it's going to come down to kids having to have Cams on through every class, isn't it? To catch these overly-opinionated, arrogant twits and their holier-than-thou attitudes. No matter what the subject, Belittling a student is Wrong. :balk2:

I thought they were trying to get religion out of the schools. This isn't a very good way to make that happen,now is it? But then, I guess it's not enough to get it out of the schools, now it's forced denigration at the risk of getting a bad grade. Brainwashing. 

Very unsavory situation.

Children always in middle.

Humans left God.

God did not leave humans.

Should have!

Did not.

Have heard there is spark of good in everyone.

Used to believe in fairy tales too.

So very distressing.

8 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

deleted-

Self deleted?

Forum deleted?

So many deletions lately.

So many unhappy campers.

Keep calm DK.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.