Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Guest

Are You at Risk?

57 posts in this topic

Does posting and contributing to controversial topics on a CT forum put you at risk? I put my face here for the world to see. And it's not the first time. Are you worried that someone will see your posts and think less of you? Business contacts, friends, family.

I think the level of paranoia is a little high. If the man wants to get you, he's gonna get you. I don't usually use my regular photo because it is dull. Everyone has a face. And it has already been stored in the database.

Ukshep owns the site and he doesn't seem the least bit worried about it. Same goes for Guitar Doc. He posts shit that will make your toes curl, but he keeps on smiling.

Are we all ranked on the Mk Ultra mind control continuum?

Who is at the top - #1 with a bullet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw you had shown your face and was impressed. Not many do, but it isn't always paranoia which stops people. Some people have issues with how they looks and they find it eerie to see themselves.

 

By now my government knows who I am and what I look like and chances are they monitor my unsubtle pokes at them. I have been ripped a few times on different sites and people know my real name. ( had one spacey stalker hassle my mother on FB but that ceased very quickly)

It is a long way to come to gift me some jacketed lead and it would only provoke people to read what I wrote a little more carefully. That said I never have acted alone exactly. I keep people in the loop as to what I am up to just in case sort of thing. People who don't go to the places I go so they are kept out things and my close personal friends I don't keep in touch with online purposely as some of them are very professional people with professional jobs. They don't need hassles because of what I get up to.

 

How much at risk are we?

 

Hard to say, it is easy to get overly paranoid. The early CTers were far more paranoid that today’s ones I think. I remember one guy who bought CT magazines but would never subscribe even through the shop as "they will put me on a list" he thought. I was 19 and he was in his 40's back then.

The dial-up CT BBs were a little paranoid, in theory they could work out who you were because everyone had a phone number with an address, though some "hackers" (spoofers) claimed to be in someone's house while the occupants were on holiday. (perhaps they were the first of the basement people.)

 

I think the level of risk is in line with how much you put out there. Saying you are recruiting for the Resistance for the purposes of revolution in your own country probably would be one of the worst things you could say online. But chances are we are more at risk from someone like a Stevie than our actual government or some shadowy agency. We might be more at risk of Alien abduction than our governments.

 

But if RED lists are real, be assured we are all on one if people are doing their jobs.

 

Electronic harassment.....

Occultic harassment....

Maybe I have experienced one or both, it is hard to say. One weekend my wife and I felt "Oppressed" for the entire weekend and when it ceased (neither of us had mentioned to to each other in case we set the other off) I said that feels better and she also said and identified to the minute when it had ceased. Got the feeling someone got in trouble for using something against civilians that wasn't supposed to be known of. I hope they didn't get air-locked. (lol)

My wife had a voice whisper into her ear "You will bury one of your babies before the end of the week." and she was at work alone. But if people make threats and don't go through with them it shows you they have got nothing. It was after the "incident" I had as a result of a confrontation at GuLP when I was investigating the site. A few people know of that even though I was told "never tell anyone or else!" which kind of inspired me to do the opposite. They also made threats of "we will make everyone think you are insane if you tell." To be honest I was a little unbalanced as a result of what happened to me for a couple of months, but in a very positive way.

 

That is my experience. Yes we are at some risk, but it depends on what you are up to and if you have some intel they don't want you to disclose once you have disclosed it then there isn't really anything they have over after that. I don't think posting CT stuff will put you at risk, disclosing intel operations pisses them off a little and disclosing "covert" technoledgy pisses them off a little if you get some traction. But honestly at the end of the day there is a lot of us and not many of "them" and they have to hide.

 

Has anyone had attempts to "recruit" them?

One night late of LOP (late my time) someone tried to get me to apply to join "The Big Agency" as a ..writer I think. I looked them up and it looked dodgy as hell so I bailed on it when I was curious, but not curious enough to get in over my head. They suggested I should join before all the little people where shut out when the portcullis (City of London reference?) is dropped. The next day I check for the thread but it was gone.....might have just been Pnut messing with me though.

 

I think people try and scare people if they can, but they wouldn't dare do much more than that even with their fancy technology.

 

Makes you think though, if we aren't a threat to what they are up to why would they bother?

I will leave you with that thought. Clearly we are not as powerless as they would have us believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep we're all on a list some where. All broken down into nice little threat assessments.

Gov got to keep their eyes on the troublemakers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've always used my real image from time to time here on this forum as well as others.

They already know me and who I am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd not be concerned about governments and general alphabet agencies so much as those who practice who certain types of sorcery (common amongst Illuminati adepts.)  They don't need your exact geo-coordinates nor your name. (Been attacked by them before on another forum.)  Sometimes GCHQ will play a role and 'bring posters to their attention', so there is some government involvement at certain levels.  Not to 'scare anyone', but posting a picture of oneself gives them a much better "lock" on you should they decide to attack you.

Just a heads-up,
SC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

I'd not be concerned about governments and general alphabet agencies so much as those who practice who certain types of sorcery (common amongst Illuminati adepts.)  They don't need your exact geo-coordinates nor your name. (Been attacked by them before on another forum.)  Sometimes GCHQ will play a role and 'bring posters to their attention', so there is some government involvement at certain levels.  Not to 'scare anyone', but posting a picture of oneself gives them a much better "lock" on you should they decide to attack you.

Just a heads-up,
SC

I was sure the abilities could be electronically enhanced. I had deduced a lot and a few months back this came up

http://laurelaston2.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/a-article-by-laurel-aston-ex-c.html?m=1

Check out the pictures of the old school helmets in the article.

I'm sure the modern ones look a lot smaller and technical.

 

This is my experiences. They were experimented with people on GuLP. Seeing how they could mess with them. Getting people emotional is like opening the door and makes people more vulnerable. They would ban selected subjects and they would end up at LOP where they could be more closely observed in a smaller environment and screwed with further. They would turn people against each on whims of for experimental evaluations. I knew Geogal well enough. She is highly empathic (so is my wife) she mentioned several times how people could change right in front of you and she mentioned the Occultic activities she could "feel" going on. They could turn third parties against you to isolate people.

I spent years trying to see if LOP was in on it but I could never prove anything...maybe there is no link.

A severe attack is what like what Court dude described where he had to get a Freemason friend to help him out (sigh...) to stop the demon attacks. He isn't the only one who has experienced such an event. I talked to several people privately who related similar experiences to his and mine. I knew exactly who was behind the attack on me as he told me he was going to track me down through my birth certificate and CHANNEL TO ME 15 minutes before he did it. I held out and beat him back but misinterpreted the whole experience...until later when people dropped a few links on me so I realized it wasn't exactly what I had initially misjudged it to but was electronically enhanced occultism.

http://strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil/pubs/parameters/Articles/98spring/thomas.htm

(there are various other publications backing up this from different angles)

 

I used to hang around at GuLP for a few months after just for the fuck-off factor as he would log our minutes after I logged in. I used to joke he walked with a limp for the rest of his life after that night. He had all of the advantage I had none and still I beat him off after 2 hours...and I didn't know what I was doing back then. I offered him a rematch but have yet to be taken up on it. I suspect if his employers knew how much he fucked up and let the cat our of the bag....pushing up daises. Which is why I was threaten and told NEVER TELL. He was more worried about covering his ass than anything else.

The same technology was tested in Gulf War one. BloodRed told us it was termed "novel warfare". There was a few vids of people going submissive upon use in the battle field and don't forget the crack units of Iraqi troops who just gave up. They had dropped in radios in the free survival packs to enable transmission of SSSS technologies to the users of those radios.

 

The thing is a line out is a line in and if you are using something to amplify your minds power it can feed back on you rather badly.

 

I am writing a huge article explaining the science behind it all (a suppressed science for many reasons) so people can understand the applications and how much power we have as individuals and  working together ( I used to be part of global consciousness projects).

I have been waiting years to get this out in a form anyone can understand I hope. Waiting for the right people and the right site. I just hope people understand and the implications for us all.

We are not powerless, not at all. There is far more us than there is of "them". What they fear the most is being ordinary like everyone else, not being "special" any more. When every one can do what they can do (and some will be able to do it better).......I have been plotting my tiny revenge for many years.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My true family and friends respect my critical thinking mindset. As while it might be eyerolling to listen to Jedi go on about MK-Ultra or how life was before the towers fell, it's a surely selfhorn-tootin', that I accurately call the future, not through sorcery or any of that pagan non-sense, but by seeing the cards on the table, and reading them. This gives me an idea of what comes next. And when seeing what comes next saves time, money, and sometimes even life, well, ya learn to deal with the occational "Fuck the Fed" rant from ol' Jedi. As for threat level? The Powers that Want to Be know they got me by the balls. As a gangsta once said in Batman: Year One "Once a man is a father, he is never truely free." I don't take that as a negative, but it is a truth, and those assholes know it. I see it as being in a mexican standoff. We all got big (metaphorical) guns drawn, but if anyone shoots , me or them, then everyone shoots, and no one wins, including them.

Edited by Last1oftheJedi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

I was sure the abilities could be electronically enhanced. I had deduced a lot and a few months back this came up

http://laurelaston2.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/a-article-by-laurel-aston-ex-c.html?m=1

Check out the pictures of the old school helmets in the article.

I'm sure the modern ones look a lot smaller and technical.

 

This is my experiences. They were experimented with people on GuLP. Seeing how they could mess with them. Getting people emotional is like opening the door and makes people more vulnerable. They would ban selected subjects and they would end up at LOP where they could be more closely observed in a smaller environment and screwed with further. They would turn people against each on whims of for experimental evaluations. I knew Geogal well enough. She is highly empathic (so is my wife) she mentioned several times how people could change right in front of you and she mentioned the Occultic activities she could "feel" going on. They could turn third parties against you to isolate people.

I spent years trying to see if LOP was in on it but I could never prove anything...maybe there is no link.

A severe attack is what like what Court dude described where he had to get a Freemason friend to help him out (sigh...) to stop the demon attacks. He isn't the only one who has experienced such an event. I talked to several people privately who related similar experiences to his and mine. I knew exactly who was behind the attack on me as he told me he was going to track me down through my birth certificate and CHANNEL TO ME 15 minutes before he did it. I held out and beat him back but misinterpreted the whole experience...until later when people dropped a few links on me so I realized it wasn't exactly what I had initially misjudged it to but was electronically enhanced occultism.

http://strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil/pubs/parameters/Articles/98spring/thomas.htm

(there are various other publications backing up this from different angles)

 

I used to hang around at GuLP for a few months after just for the fuck-off factor as he would log our minutes after I logged in. I used to joke he walked with a limp for the rest of his life after that night. He had all of the advantage I had none and still I beat him off after 2 hours...and I didn't know what I was doing back then. I offered him a rematch but have yet to be taken up on it. I suspect if his employers knew how much he fucked up and let the cat our of the bag....pushing up daises. Which is why I was threaten and told NEVER TELL. He was more worried about covering his ass than anything else.

The same technology was tested in Gulf War one. BloodRed told us it was termed "novel warfare". There was a few vids of people going submissive upon use in the battle field and don't forget the crack units of Iraqi troops who just gave up. They had dropped in radios in the free survival packs to enable transmission of SSSS technologies to the users of those radios.

 

The thing is a line out is a line in and if you are using something to amplify your minds power it can feed back on you rather badly.

 

I am writing a huge article explaining the science behind it all (a suppressed science for many reasons) so people can understand the applications and how much power we have as individuals and  working together ( I used to be part of global consciousness projects).

I have been waiting years to get this out in a form anyone can understand I hope. Waiting for the right people and the right site. I just hope people understand and the implications for us all.

We are not powerless, not at all. There is far more us than there is of "them". What they fear the most is being ordinary like everyone else, not being "special" any more. When every one can do what they can do (and some will be able to do it better).......I have been plotting my tiny revenge for many years.

Interesting, GD.  Thanks for sharing your experiences.  Yes, I was attacked by someone on LOP or their buddies they put up to it (in 'certain circles' they frequent.)  I won't name names.  Never had a need to even confront the individual nor let them know I know what they were up to (there are certain 'best practices' and that is one of them), besides, I don't "do drama".  Fought them off during the attack, of course.  They did not "win" other than disrutpting my life for a an hour or two.  For them they will chalk that up as "a win" as well.  GLP is more into mass manipulation, as you point out.  At LOP it is more focussed, when they decide to target someone; and that's not to say the LOP admin are in on it (they don't need to be, as opposed to GLP, where things are based on mass pyschology instead of directed pyschic manipulation.)

For sure, most people have no idea of their potential personal power.  For the most part it remains dormant because people are never taught it even exists in the first place (quite the opposite, of course) and never gets developed, but it is there.

All that-said: Never underestimate an attacker.

I agree: It would be great to have people wake up en-mass and stand in their power.  With power comes responsibility though.  There is a lot people need to wake up to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another reason is that some twisted people take random face photos and put them on the bodies of porn stars. At least that's what I was told a few years ago, who knows if it's true. People like to poke fun at any flaws as well, and it can be an added layer of stress that nobody needs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Challenger said:

Another reason is that some twisted people take random face photos and put them on the bodies of porn stars. At least that's what I was told a few years ago, who knows if it's true. People like to poke fun at any flaws as well, and it can be an added layer of stress that nobody needs.

No troubles for me. I'm who I am, and that's it. I'm good with myself because I've already lived 100 lifetimes in this one. I've gotten away with one of the most dangerous lives ever on the entire planet, and I'm still here to talk to all of my friends. Why would I be so vain about the way I look?

It's just "Me Within Me."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Redlistvet said:

Yep we're all on a list some where. All broken down into nice little threat assessments.

Gov got to keep their eyes on the troublemakers.

Yup, but it's the interlopers that are more of an immediate threat as witnessed on LOP. How many deaths and personality changes can be attributed to them?

Threat assessment has a lot to do with the strength of the individual. "Know thyself."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

No troubles for me. I'm who I am, and that's it. I'm good with myself because I've already lived 100 lifetimes in this one. I've gotten away with one of the most dangerous lives ever on the entire planet, and I'm still here to talk to all of my friends. Why would I be so vain about the way I look?

It's just "Me Within Me."

It's not about vanity, it's about reducing unnecessary stress from endless trolls and mockers. I don't try to hide my face in public or anything, I just don't need the whole wwworld full of malevolent trolls having fun at my expense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.