Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucy Barnable

Islamic invasion pulls trigger: Europe now scrambles for guns

16 posts in this topic

Austrians are arming themselves at record rates in an effort to defend their households against feared attacks from Muslim invaders.
Tens of thousands of Muslim “refugees” have poured into Austria from Hungary and Slovenia in recent months on their way to Germany and Sweden, two wealthy European countries that have laid out the welcome mat for migrants. More than a million will end up in Germany alone by the end of this year, according to estimates from the German government.
Obtaining a working firearm and ammunition in Germany, Britain, Denmark and the Netherlands is practically impossible for the average citizen. Germany, for instance, requires a psychological evaluation, the purchase of liability insurance and verifiable compliance with strict firearms storage and safety rules. And self-defense is not even a valid reason to purchase a gun in these countries.
-----
And those arming themselves are primarily women.
-----

They are also buying pepper sprays, which Mayer said are in big demand among those who can’t get a gun.
-----

'Something is very wrong here'

The Viennese sociologist, identified only as Mr. Gertler, said no such fears about migrants should ever be published by any Austrian news outlet.

A journalist named Wittinger said "something is very wrong here" if Austrians are buying guns to protect themselves against migrants.

"Shotguns will not, after all, solve any immediate problems, quite the contrary," he said.

The Czech TV station then reported that Islamists are promising: "We will cut the heads off unbelieving dogs even in Europe."

"Look forward to it, it's coming soon!" the Czech newscaster said.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/islamic-invasion-pulls-trigger-europeans-scramble-for-guns/#RJlqdVRQx9OTEJpO.99

1 person likes this

WATCH an ARMY of young Muslim males MARCH through tiny Slovenia on their way to Germany!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijxknaKOXVc

Between 1,500 and 2,500 migrants will spend Tuesday night at the Berkasovo-Bapska border crossing between Serbia and Croatia, some of them sleeping on the ground covered with blankets, the U.N. refugee agency (UNHCR) said.
-----

About 19,500 migrants have entered Slovenia since Friday, the Interior Ministry said, creating bottlenecks as migrants attempted to find new routes through the region.

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/watch-an-army-of-young-muslim-males-march-through-tiny-slovenia-on-their-way-to-germany/#ixzz3pofYTeOJ

http://therightscoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/slovenia-immigrants-04.jpg

On 10/27/2015, 5:05:45, Lucy Barnable said:

WATCH an ARMY of young Muslim males MARCH through tiny Slovenia on their way to Germany!

Between 1,500 and 2,500 migrants will spend Tuesday night at the Berkasovo-Bapska border crossing between Serbia and Croatia, some of them sleeping on the ground covered with blankets, the U.N. refugee agency (UNHCR) said.
-----

About 19,500 migrants have entered Slovenia since Friday, the Interior Ministry said, creating bottlenecks as migrants attempted to find new routes through the region.

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/watch-an-army-of-young-muslim-males-march-through-tiny-slovenia-on-their-way-to-germany/#ixzz3pofYTeOJ

http://therightscoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/slovenia-immigrants-04.jpg

Very interesting.

Where do they wash themselves and wash their clothes I wonder. They look very clean and so do their clothes for people living rough. One of my cousins lived on a shack for months and he was dirty after 2 days and his clothes looked pretty beat up and dirty as well. I also see some women and children in that group, not many but some.

I wonder why they are calling them an army? I don't see any arms or weapons displayed.

At least in Sweden every household is already armed, it is compulsory as I understand it.

The Muslims in NZ are very friendly people. Last time they had someone turn up an talk extremist stuff they turned him in themselves for fear of being tarred with the same brush.  I guess I am lucky to live where I do.

On 10/27/2015, 5:27:48, Guitar Doc said:

Very interesting.

Where do they wash themselves and wash their clothes I wonder. They look very clean and so do their clothes for people living rough. One of my cousins lived on a shack for months and he was dirty after 2 days and his clothes looked pretty beat up and dirty as well. I also see some women and children in that group, not many but some.

I wonder why they are calling them an army? I don't see any arms or weapons displayed.

At least in Sweden every household is already armed, it is compulsory as I understand it.

The Muslims in NZ are very friendly people. Last time they had someone turn up an talk extremist stuff they turned him in themselves for fear of being tarred with the same brush.  I guess I am lucky to live where I do.

I think they call them an army because of the way they are behaving.

Migrants create 'orgy of garbage and feces' in Austria

Residents in the small town of Nickelsdort, Austria, were left to clean “an orgy of garbage and feces of unparalleled dimensions” after migrants passed through on Oct. 10. Roughly 1,600 people must deal with waves of migrants expected to pass through on their way to Germany and other European nations.

“We were continuously berated as Christian whores,” one female volunteer told the German website Unzen Suriert Oct. 10. An English translation was obtained by the Vlad Tepes blog Oct. 13 and reported by the conservative website Gateway Pundit on Monday.

“It’s like at the end of [World War II], back when the Wehrmacht surrendered the area east of Bruck on the Leitha to the Red Army and we were left completely defenseless at the mercy of the marauding Russians,” one witness said.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/migrants-create-orgy-of-garbage-and-feces-in-austria/#isTjQCG7lfzwyYZI.99

http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/10/Garbage-Nickelsdorf.jpg

I don't know why they look so clean or why they have so much stuff they can just discard it as they go.
One thing is for certain, they are not being respectful of the land or the native people.

I think it's Switzerland that has guns in every home not Sweden although they may have hunting rifles.

MIGRANTS USE CHILDREN'S BICYCLES TO CROSS INTO NORWAY FROM RUSSIA TO BYPASS BAN ON PEDESTRIANS

Hundreds of migrants are using children’s bicycles to cross the border into Norway from Russia to get around a ban on people walking.

Grown men struggling to balance as they ride the small bicycles for the final metres of the journey to Western Europe has become a regular sight at the Storskog border post.

Russian authorities do not let people cross the border on foot, while under Norwegian law it is illegal to drive people into the country who do not have the proper papers.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/10/23/17/2DB2420A00000578-3286365-image-a-71_1445616627653.jpg

Only seven people seeking asylum arrived at the crossing in the whole of last year, but there have been 1,100 so far this month.

A new reception centre is being built in the nearby town of Kirkenes to accommodate the people who are mostly from Syria. Others are from Iraq, Afghanistan and Lebanon.

Outside the border police’s custom office piles of discarded bicycles that are no longer needed build up and are cleared every two or three days.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3286365/Slovenia-latest-country-resort-building-fences-borders-47-500-migrants-enter-overwhelmed-nation-days.html#ixzz3poqTmX4z 

On 10/27/2015, 5:41:33, Lucy Barnable said:

Residents in the small town of Nickelsdort, Austria, were left to clean “an orgy of garbage and feces of unparalleled dimensions” after migrants passed through on Oct. 10. Roughly 1,600 people must deal with waves of migrants expected to pass through on their way to Germany and other European nations.

“We were continuously berated as Christian whores,” one female volunteer told the German website Unzen Suriert Oct. 10. An English translation was obtained by the Vlad Tepes blog Oct. 13 and reported by the conservative website Gateway Pundit on Monday.

“It’s like at the end of [World War II], back when the Wehrmacht surrendered the area east of Bruck on the Leitha to the Red Army and we were left completely defenseless at the mercy of the marauding Russians,” one witness said.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/migrants-create-orgy-of-garbage-and-feces-in-austria/#isTjQCG7lfzwyYZI.99

http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/10/Garbage-Nickelsdorf.jpg

I don't know why they look so clean or why they have so much stuff they can just discard it as they go.
One thing is for certain, they are not being respectful of the land or the native people.

I think it's Switzerland that has guns in every home not Sweden although they may have hunting rifles.

It is just I am a long time CTer and demonizing Christianity and Islam has long been discussed as part of the "agenda" for a couple of decades. In order for global rules to be imposed you need to remove people with strong beliefs as they will never change or conform and Islam and Christianity were identified as such groups which had strong beliefs which could not be changed.

Demonizing Islam has been under way for at least a decade, probably longer but it is intensifying. A lot of Europeans seem to be treating them like the Nazi's treated the Jews pre WWII. That worries me as they seem to have learned nothing and my blood relatives gave their lives to stop that sort of thing happening.

You are right it does seem strange, coming with nothing yet having rubbish to discard everywhere. Doesn't look at bad as Woodstock looked after the festival was over though.

Perhaps the "authorities" should sent them to India where people still crap in the street to this day. Very odd watching a suited businessman drop his pants and have a crap while conversing on his Iphone the whole time.

Both Switzerland and Sweden have compulsory military training at age 18 (or did up until recently. ) They were supposed to have a rifle in every house (handguns have no accurate range, not much use if your nation gets invaded) and definitely used to prosecute people who did not have a rifle on the premises. Both those nations don't have people slaughtering each other weekly with guns either which is a slap in the face to people who suggest guns should not be in public hands.

All I know is frustration brings emotions to the surface. Make people frustrated enough and they will get emotional.

31 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

Not all armies carry guns. It's an invasion by sheer numbers, and these people vow, in every country they invade, to take over by force while raping and ruining everything in their path. That sure isn't a group of boy scouts.

A friend of mine grew up next to "friendly" muslims. Twenty years they got along great. Then cam 9/11, and suddenly these "nice people" turned into angry enemies. I've studied islam, and it is mind control from cradle to grave, a society and religion in one piece. Their avowed teachings, example of their founder, and behavior in every century, has been conquest by any and every means possible, lying and breaking treaties as it suits them, never admitting that they would never befriend or make lasting alliances with any non-muslim people.

There are no such things as peaceful muslims, only dormant subversives.

On 10/27/2015, 6:03:43, Guitar Doc said:

It is just I am a long time CTer and demonizing Christianity and Islam has long been discussed as part of the "agenda" for a couple of decades. In order for global rules to be imposed you need to remove people with strong beliefs as they will never change or conform and Islam and Christianity were identified as such groups which had strong beliefs which could not be changed.

Demonizing Islam has been under way for at least a decade, probably longer but it is intensifying. A lot of Europeans seem to be treating them like the Nazi's treated the Jews pre WWII. That worries me as they seem to have learned nothing and my blood relatives gave their lives to stop that sort of thing happening.

You are right it does seem strange, coming with nothing yet having rubbish to discard everywhere. Doesn't look at bad as Woodstock looked after the festival was over though.

Perhaps the "authorities" should sent them to India where people still crap in the street to this day. Very odd watching a suited businessman drop his pants and have a crap while conversing on his Iphone the whole time.

Both Switzerland and Sweden have compulsory military training at age 18 (or did up until recently. ) They were supposed to have a rifle in every house (handguns have no accurate range, not much use if your nation gets invaded) and definitely used to prosecute people who did not have a rifle on the premises. Both those nations don't have people slaughtering each other weekly with guns either which is a slap in the face to people who suggest guns should not be in public hands.

All I know is frustration brings emotions to the surface. Make people frustrated enough and they will get emotional.

Sweden has big problems with the Muslim immigrants..
If they all have guns I don't know why they're not using them.

Other Islamic countries won't even take them.

MUSLIM COUNTRIES REFUSE TO TAKE A SINGLE SYRIAN REFUGEE, CITE RISK OF EXPOSURE TO TERRORISM

By early August 2015, European states had received nearly 350,000 asylum applications from Syrians, nearly a third of whom applied to Germany for asylum. Another 65,000 have applied Sweden and 50,000 in Serbia. Hungary and Austria have received close to 19,000 applications each although that figure is likely to rise, while the UK is processing 7,030 applications, according to the United Nations Refugee Agency (UNHCR).

Yet amidst cries for Europe to do more, it has transpired that of the five wealthiest countries on the Arabian Peninsula, that is, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain, not one has taken in a single refugee from Syria. Instead, they have argued that accepting large numbers of Syrians is a threat to their safety, as terrorists could be hiding within an influx of people. Sherif Elsayid-Ali, Amnesty International’s Head of Refugee and Migrants’ Rights, has slammed their inaction as “shameful”.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/09/05/gulf-states-refuse-to-take-a-single-syrian-refugee-say-doing-so-exposes-them-to-risk-of-terrorism/

3 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

"Shotguns will not, after all, solve any immediate problems, quite the contrary," he said.

They solve an immediate problem for the person having to use them to protect their property or their life.

How many of those kid's bikes they clear away every couple of days were stolen? Adults with expensive mountain bikes bring them indoors but kid's bikes are oftentimes left in the yard. Yeah, it's amazing how poor people can generate so much trash and if you can't afford food then you have no need of a toilet. This is a fully funded army on a purposefully divisive mission to get the natives riled up. Civil war = population reduction.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

Very interesting.

On 10/27/2015, 5:05:45, Lucy Barnable said:

-----

I won't earn any green for pointing this out, and it's in all due respects, I promise. But there ar a number of women and children in that lil march there. By four women and a child is a guy flipping the bird o.o; If anything, glad to see the men taking the front of the pack, incase anyone feels like kicking children this time around e.e

On 10/27/2015, 5:41:33, Lucy Barnable said:

O.o Occupy Movement?

That said, still pro refugee. I honestly, if not naively, believe the American Dream can turn a terrorist into a citizen. Once they see the quality of life their dictators have denied them, it's a no brainer. Then again, these people arn't coming to america, they're going to europe. >.> Bet Shep is glad he lives on an island. 

The people, the actual citizens, have a right to defend themselves, though I'm not familar with the "right to bear arms" in europe. Maybe people will see this situation and realize that right isn't about murder, or hunting, but the right for one to protect themselves against enemies both foriegn and domestic. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.