Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guitar Doc

The "other" cause of Cancer

23 posts in this topic

(still finishing my coffee)

There are a lot of banned and restricted books, most published before 1930 when the printing presses ceased to be independent in the USA.

One that gets mentioned as one of the truly rarest books was written by two Doctors shortly after 1910. It is thought only 40 or so copies remain in the world and only 28 of them are known to be in the hands of collectors.

What they detailed was all of the cancer patients they had treated had been given the CowPox immunization. They had not had a single cancer patient who had not been given the immunization.

Previous to 1900 cancer was extremely rare. It puzzled those two doctor. They put two and two together and published what they thought was causing cancer.

I haven't read the book, few people today have. Pharmaceutical corporations today either own the Media (such as Reuters, owned by a Glaxo subsidiary). They will never report on adverse reactions to their products. Pharmaceutical corporations also are one of the main advertising revenues of Media corporations. This gives them enormous leverage with what gets publishes and what gets suppressed in regard to Pharmaceuticals in the MSM.

For those not in the know The World Health Organization was created by the biggest Pharmaceutical corporations in the western world in the style taught by Edward Bernays as a way of influencing people. The WHO is a front organization to sell and promote Pharmaceuticals. With such a nice name it makes a person think they are a world body rather than a private corporation who serves a few rather than the whole world.

Yesterday it was released that Processed red meat causes cancer. No surprise as pretty much every food except old fashioned rice can cause cancer of some sort...or so it seems.

What struck me was the deception. All these "other" causes of cancer stops people from looking at what vaccinations and immunizations are doing in regards to causing cancer. It is like they are trying to throw people off the track. They will find a link to everything causing cancer except their products.

Personally I think the WHO was starting the marketing campaign for a new Bowel cancer prevention drug (they will say it helps prevent cancer when you see it being advertised over the next 6-18 months). The sales techniques is well known by advertising guru's "Show them the Fear, then sell them the Fear Remover"

The WHO uses statistical studies to determine what causes cancers. If you asked someone who had bowel cancer if they ate read meat, chances are 95% of them would say yes and you could tick that off as a hard statistical link. Given the same technique you could link cancer to vaccinations. Ask any cancer sufferer if they have been immunized or vaccinated and you have 99.99% of them answer yes.

I will let you do the rest of the thinking for yourself (as I am out of hot coffee).

3 people like this

if they were to put out a new colon cancer drug, it would be the opposite of what they released in regards to red meat, processed meat, and cancer.

their example was that if you eat hot dogs regularly, your risk goes up about 5%, if you were to eat a hot dog every day of your life, that risk then goes up to 6%.

for any that know about foods, processed foods, and digestion, this is no shock. hands down the worst thing that processed foods do to your body.....is to rob it of the ability to do what it was meant to do, namely digest food and process it itself. processed foods will one day be labeled as the number one cause for obesity. always remember, boys and girls, when we eat 'real' food, our bodies use 40-45% of the food as a fuel to break down the food. when eating processed (pre-digested) foods, you rob your body of its job. then you get fat.

and I guess kisses and hugs cause cancer, since most of us have had those too

It makes sense, with the bloom of population resulting from the industrial revolution. Not enough dying  from natural causes, manufacture a new one. 

I don't know about other countries but in the USA vaccinations are pushed hard. It's disgusting and the lack of research done by parents is even more so. How can anyone expect to be healthy if they don't know what they are putting into their own body or their kid's bodies? The compliance is frightening.

On the other side of the WHO report is the pork and beef industry. Are they willing to suffer losses from this report or are they already invested in big pharma? Probably the same reason the tobacco industry didn't go bankrupt after the anti-smoking campaign.

2 people like this

They keep forcing more and more vaccinations. The Varicella (chicken pox) is one the kids have to get now for entry to public schools. HPV is another they are trying to push. At my old job they would give free flu shots. Employees were highly "encouraged" to get one. I never did, but I went several years without missing a day. Plenty of others were sick all the time.

They put so much crap in them too. Formaldehyde, Thimerosol, Lead, Aluminum... Check it out. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

They grow the viruses on tissues like pig blood, fetal tissue, rabbit brain...

"There are 12 potentially serious diseases that vaccines protect against: Measles, Mumps, Rubella (German Measles), Diphtheria, Tetanus (lockjaw), Pertussis (Whooping Cough), Polio, Haemophilus Influenzae type b (Hib Disease), Hepatitis B, Varicella (Chickenpox), Hepatitis A, and Pneumococcal disease. At least one shot is needed for each of these diseases, and for some of them several doses are required for the best protection."

42 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

It makes sense, with the bloom of population resulting from the industrial revolution. Not enough dying  from natural causes, manufacture a new one. 

Yup, the financiers who used what Malthus predicted to justify amongst themselves killing of millions of people in WWI and WII. At least 60 million dead as a result of WWII. How many more people would be alive if they hadn’t died? Roughly 1.4% annually. That is the population expansion on average across the global population and China has tried to limit it's population expansion.

People are not dying fast enough as far as they are concerned. Georgia guide stones and all.

Malthus appealed to all those with a shred of authority he could, churches, royalty, governments, ministers and those with wealth. You can imagine those Uber powerful people is secret meetings like Bilderburg plotting the population decline as "humane" "logical to kill millions to save billions" sort of thing.

Vaccinations are pushed heavily in NZ, always a propaganda piece every month by some indoctrinated drug pusher doctor suggesting how irresponsible parents are how do not immunize their children.

They got busted earlier in the year in NZ with a measles out break ( I caught the measles as a kid and now have life long immunity, just like all the childhood sicknesses I caught) and later freaked out as parents disclosed their children had previously been immunized against measles yet their children had caught the measles anyway. They shut down the story pretty quickly. One month later they ran another story telling parents immunizations are not life long protection and people should get a booster every so many years.

NZ schools have a register of whether children are immunized or not "for safety" reasons. Well immunized kids are not able to catch anything and they can hardly pass anything on to non immunized children if they can't catch anything, so where is the danger I wonder? You have to show your children’s immunization records when you enrol your kids as "proof".

In Australia they have suggested taking children off parents who refuse to have their children vaccinated.

It occurred to be to be the old switch game where you misdirect people as to the actual cause in your faulty product by finding causes everywhere else.

I have noticed the rise of kids with allergic reactions to all sorts of foods (colourings for one) etc. If you go to a pre-school institute they are up on the wall next to the kids names of what you are not allowed to give them. Around 25% by my estimation. I wonder if this is caused by immunizations?

One of my wife's friends is a paediatric nurse. She showed us the formula for working out how much of any medication is safe for children. It is done by weight. When you scale up what kids are given as an immunization (at roughly 9kgs 0r 20lbs) to adult size it would be a nearly a litre or a Quart.

There is standing offer for $250,000USD for any Doctor who agrees to allow that amount of any immunization to be injected into them in one session. No-one has taken up the standing offer to date.  We are given the same dose as a child when it comes to immunizations/vaccinations.

1 hour ago, YourMom2 said:

I don't know about other countries but in the USA vaccinations are pushed hard. It's disgusting and the lack of research done by parents is even more so. How can anyone expect to be healthy if they don't know what they are putting into their own body or their kid's bodies? The compliance is frightening.

On the other side of the WHO report is the pork and beef industry. Are they willing to suffer losses from this report or are they already invested in big pharma? Probably the same reason the tobacco industry didn't go bankrupt after the anti-smoking campaign.

Had me wondering as well. Some people had tried to suggest it was backdoor support of Muslims but I think that might be a bit of stretch.

My grandfather (one of them) lived to be 99. He ate red meat all of his life and did not die of Bowel cancer. His generation also had the least amount of Immunizations. His sisters lived to be over 100. (102 and 104 respectively) Funny how statistics can be used in misleading ways. If he lived to be 99 and ate red meat and processed meats all his life and didn't have Bowel cancer wouldn't that immediately discredit the findings on the new report?

But if you ask a bowel cancer sufferer if they had ever eaten processed or red meat or ate them at least once a month you can draw a firm statistical link between Bowel cancer and processed meat and red meat consumption.

Given that technique we could also draw a definite link between Vaccinations and Cancer. Ask anyone suffering cancer if they had ever received immunizations and you would likely get a 99.9% affirmative response. Given that we see they have deliberately avoided asking such questions in order to make sure no links between cancer and immunizations are drawn.

1 hour ago, reg said:

if they were to put out a new colon cancer drug, it would be the opposite of what they released in regards to red meat, processed meat, and cancer.

their example was that if you eat hot dogs regularly, your risk goes up about 5%, if you were to eat a hot dog every day of your life, that risk then goes up to 6%.

for any that know about foods, processed foods, and digestion, this is no shock. hands down the worst thing that processed foods do to your body.....is to rob it of the ability to do what it was meant to do, namely digest food and process it itself. processed foods will one day be labeled as the number one cause for obesity. always remember, boys and girls, when we eat 'real' food, our bodies use 40-45% of the food as a fuel to break down the food. when eating processed (pre-digested) foods, you rob your body of its job. then you get fat.

and I guess kisses and hugs cause cancer, since most of us have had those too

I would have given you green rep, but I am all out.

Food was once medicine. Herbs and spices were considered requirements for a better immune system and better health. Doctors 100 years ago used to day "The poor dig their own graves with their poor diet".

Modern food is grown too quickly and often has more water content than nutritional value. It didn't used to be that way.

My father said in NZ in the 50's they crossed all the apples to make them look better. He said they lost the real apple flavour. Today's apples have 3 times less minerals in them than the old school apples. I think you will find that across the range of commercial crops.

Here is another person who thinks cancer and vaccines are linked and he worked for Merck ( Merck and Park Davies make a fortune selling Cocaine to the public before it was make illegal)

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/02/18/leading-vaccine-doctor-states-cancer-linked-to-polio-vaccine.aspx

Dr. Maurice Hilleman made astounding revelations in an interview that was cut from The Health Century -- the admission that Merck drug company vaccines had been injecting dangerous viruses into people worldwide.

Bear in mind that Dr. Hilleman was the developer of Merck's vaccine program.

15 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

I would have given you green rep, but I am all out.

Food was once medicine. Herbs and spices were considered requirements for a better immune system and better health. Doctors 100 years ago used to day "The poor dig their own graves with their poor diet".

Modern food is grown too quickly and often has more water content than nutritional value. It didn't used to be that way.

My father said in NZ in the 50's they crossed all the apples to make them look better. He said they lost the real apple flavour. Today's apples have 3 times less minerals in them than the old school apples. I think you will find that across the range of commercial crops.

I haven't had a good apple in years. The new ones are big and pretty. And pretty tasteless. Factory farming uses few species of any crop, tills soil too much, uses synthetic fertilizers like 8-8-8, sprays insecticides and herbicides and fungicides constantly. Besides killing us with chemicals (bees too), they deplete nutrients from the soil. I take 20 Mule Team borax every day (actually just boron tablets now) which has cured my arthritis. A pest company friend who raises butterflies uses borax as a safe termite killer. Her employee, who is in her 70s, has no arthritis and is healthy and active, handles borax every day. Educate Yourself has a terrific article about the AMA and its efforts to beat down natural cures. Borax also reverses osteoporosis and reduces tooth decay,

17 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

My understanding is that in most countries pharma company's are banned from advertising. I have a family member who lived in Australia for 15 years when she moved back in 2005 she was amazed at the amount of pharma commercials that she had never seen any let alone that many. After a cpl weeks she counted that durning a 4 hour period on one Channel they showed 65 pharma commercials in that short any of time and that was 10 years ago. I'm sure the number of commercials is higher now. I try not to watch to much tv and preach to my kids about the dangers of it and the cell phones but of course with an 11 year old girl and 15 year old son it's in one ear and out the other. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.