Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Apologies for any bugs you may encounter, I know some of you are having issues posting! Fix inside!

70 posts in this topic

Well we updated :) and Apologies for any bugs you may encounter, I know some of you are having issues posting! so if you are one of them do pm me with your browser and what you see etc.

And i'll do my best to get it fixed!

Update: for those experiencing problems try ctrl+f5 and hard clear your cache that should allow you to post again.

1 person likes this

Update: for those experiencing problems try ctrl+f5 and hard clear your cache that should allow you to post again.

Just now, CGK said:

What is the MORE tap on the top that will do nothing???

Ah right it shows when the window is too small for the width. if its doing nothing that is a bug i need to fix...

I see

Main Forum

Off-Topic Forum

Articles

Videos

Activity

Chat

Other

if the screen is not large enough it will cut them off and replace with more. Unless your on mobile and it will work as it did before.

Yes I have all that too. When I click on the MORE tab...nothing happens...Its a dead tab for me

Just now, CGK said:

Yes I have all that too. When I click on the MORE tab...nothing happens...Its a dead tab for me

Np i will look into it.

Just now, CGK said:

I have a 17 in screen on my lap top. Do I need a 32 inch? LOL

lol probz i will look into it. I like to bug fix (kidding).. but i will do my best! lots to do.

The only weird occurrence I noticed earlier was the icons not being the same in the text editor area. Seems to be fine (back to normal) now 

FF 41.0.2

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.