Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Image Control- Flat Earth Movement

14 posts in this topic

I forget where this was posted here, I apologize for not remembering exactly where. But I think it deserves its own thread either way, because it's about psyops in general and how we might discern when something crosses from legitimate inquiry to psyop, and who might be behind it. I'm still watching it, and I might have to watch it again to start trying to summarize and get the main points for discussion.

Edited by Challenger

Some quick thoughts sketched out...

- all legitimate truth movements are infiltrated; note which theories are not
- sudden onset of well-produced videos points to organized backing of infiltrators
- anti-semitism and Hitler whitewashing, space aliens, to divide truth community
- being pushed to association with islam and white supremacism, theories about hologram universe or being a Truman Show or other simulation (to incite hatred for God), elaborate stories about various alien races
- self-contradiction by infiltrators, e.g., "NASA is bad because it's the Nazi's, but the Nazi's were good and misunderstood"
- rewriting "truther" history. For example: Christians were the first to say that space aliens are really demons, not non-Christians saying demons were really space aliens. Now the claim is that the non-Christian statements came first

- less land creates scarcity
- underground tunnels may be to reach hidden lands without being seen

Some quick thoughts sketched out...

- all legitimate truth movements are infiltrated; note which theories are not
- sudden onset of well-produced videos points to organized backing of infiltrators
- anti-semitism and Hitler whitewashing, space aliens, to divide truth community
- being pushed to association with islam and white supremacism, theories about hologram universe or being a Truman Show or other simulation (to incite hatred for God), elaborate stories about various alien races
- self-contradiction by infiltrators, e.g., "NASA is bad because it's the Nazi's, but the Nazi's were good and misunderstood"
- rewriting "truther" history. For example: Christians were the first to say that space aliens are really demons, not non-Christians saying demons were really space aliens. Now the claim is that the non-Christian statements came first

- less land creates scarcity
- underground tunnels may be to reach hidden lands without being seen

One can also assume how do you know there is a God, Heaven, or even a Hell without seeing them? They'll say this is because we were told to believe on blind faith alone, and that is also believing without seeing; without knowing.

One can also assume how do you know there is a God, Heaven, or even a Hell without seeing them? They'll say this is because we were told to believe on blind faith alone, and that is also believing without seeing; without knowing.

The tunnel theory serves as a good analogy: we have evidence that there are many tunnels the general public are unaware of and told not to believe in. Likewise, we have evidence of an intelligent Creator that people are told not to believe in. There is something to go on in both cases. Can anything be proved? Of course not, but what some don't seem to understand is that everyone, without exception, has unprovable beliefs. At some point, everyone has a personal conviction about something that cannot be proved, but which they believe is the logical implication of what can be proved. So rather than just asking how we know there's a God or heaven or hell, we should also ask how anyone knows there's various alien races, the "real" history of the universe and earth, that there are many dimensions, etc. Epistemology is essentially the study of foundational blind faith, and no human can claim to be without it.

Says it all!

Sure does... it's never been the Jews or the Christians who burned books (the RCC doesn't count because it's the "infiltrated" impostor of Christianity).

The tunnel theory serves as a good analogy: we have evidence that there are many tunnels the general public are unaware of and told not to believe in. Likewise, we have evidence of an intelligent Creator that people are told not to believe in. There is something to go on in both cases. Can anything be proved? Of course not, but what some don't seem to understand is that everyone, without exception, has unprovable beliefs. At some point, everyone has a personal conviction about something that cannot be proved, but which they believe is the logical implication of what can be proved. So rather than just asking how we know there's a God or heaven or hell, we should also ask how anyone knows there's various alien races, the "real" history of the universe and earth, that there are many dimensions, etc. Epistemology is essentially the study of foundational blind faith, and no human can claim to be without it.

My point exactly.

Sure does... it's never been the Jews or the Christians who burned books (the RCC doesn't count because it's the "infiltrated" impostor of Christianity).

I'll make a million dollar bet though that those who ordered the burning and destruction of all these books have the originals locked away from prying eyes. Why is that? So they have the play by play books on how everything really works; the real truths that all of us are trying to sort out.

That's why we all claim there are no absolutes when in all actuality there are. We just don't have access to them.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I'll make a million dollar bet though that those who ordered the burning and destruction of all these books have the originals locked away from prying eyes. Why is that? So they have the play by play books on how everything really works; the real truths that all of us are trying to sort out.

That's why we all claim there are no absolutes when in all actuality there are. We just don't have access to them.

No doubt. The RCC thought they had the Bible hidden away but couldn't keep that Book down. So they have resorted to discrediting by the careful and timed release of material that contradicts it, and they inspire such things as The DaVinci Code to plant the idea of these released manuscripts as the truth. Nobody interrogates those contradictory ms. the way they do the Bible. TPTB consider themselves the keepers of truth and enjoy giving the peons rabbit trails to explore.

I know that I get lost in the shill-PSYOP.  I'm constantly questioning everyone and that may either be a healthy distrust based on years of being duped or it's a PSYOP meant to keep anyone from becoming a true leader and I'm lost questioning everything and everyone. 

I don't trust Eric Dubay, yet Dubay has had so many terrific videos and points and has been doing this longer than anyone; I don't trust Jeranism, yet he has contributed significantly to getting people to start testing the flat Earth and makes many valid arguments; I don't trust Matthew Boyland, yet it was his insider story regarding his painting work for NASA and the party he attended at which the NASA executives said that the Earth was flat was one of the big videos that started me on this flat Earth path; I don't trust Mark Sargent, yet he was key at making the flat Earth movement huge; I don't trust Zhib Zhan, yet he was one of the first to go out there and show that there was no curvature with distant objects; etc.

I feel like I'm being played by so many but the flat Earth reality has been holding up under the highest scrutiny.  I guess that's why I'm addicted to it - I don't want to be played by anyone but the truth is the truth.  Maybe the Illuminati is finally revealing the truth of the flat world but must do so slowly and so works through this aggregation of misfits.  So in a way we're being controlled but not in a bad way.  I don't know but I think our distrust is unhealthy and hinders the movement for everyone.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.