Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saruka

WHO links processed meat with cancer.... bad news for meat lovers!

8 posts in this topic

They (big pharma), also recommend annual flu shots. The definition of processed food, is wide open for any interpretation that fits their agenda. An egg can be defined as processed food, as soon as you remove it from the nest, or crack it open for omelettes.

I think there have been anti-meat theories for a hundred years or more. I also think that a meatless diet tends to be one factor that, along with others such as environmental or chemical agents (e.g. vaccines), have been connected to docility or something like that. Been a while since I read that and I'm fuzzy on the details. Anyway, yeah, big pharma is not to be trusted.

It's been know for a long time that vegetarians have lower cancer rates.

Vegetarians Have Lower Cancer Risk, UK Study

A 12-year study that followed over 60,000 Britons, half of whom were vegetarian, suggests that vegetarians had a lower risk of developing cancer than meat-eaters. However, more studies are needed before we can use this evidence as sufficient reason to ask people to change their diets, say the researchers and other experts.
-----
Using statistical tools they calculated the relative risk of developing cancer among the three groups, and adjusted for age and a range of other potential confounders such as smoking, alcohol, body mass index (BMI), exercise/physical activity, and in the case of the women only, whether they took oral contraceptives.

The results showed that overall, vegetarians were 12 per cent less likely to develop cancer than meat eaters, while fish eaters were 18 per cent less likely (however fish eaters was also a smaller sample and potentially a less reliable statistic).

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/155965.php

However, I've been vegetarian/pescetarian all my life and I had cancer.
Just about everything is unhealthy now. There are so many toxins in our environment.

This morning, I'm cooking three pounds of bacon and eating the whole damn show. No one gets the source of cancer, because it varies from person to person. My doctor is personally surprised my sodium intake is as high as it is with no signs of problems. It's because my body processes salts rather well, and I drink only water (or firewater on certain nights that I then spam ya'll with my charming insites e.e).

They want you off the meat because meat has protien. Protien gives a male two powerups (gamer term), first, the desire to fuck. Ladies, if you want your man to ravage ya, get him three courses of meat that day, and it shall be done. Invertly, if you're sick of the bastard, keep him on greens and corn e.e   The second is to fight. Protien helps the body build and process the "Openin a can of whoopass", and as any professional fighter will tell ya, meat and no sex til after the fight. That way, you destroy your opponet because you're all jacked up on protiens.

So, if I wanted to create a bunch of docile lady boys, i'd flouride their water, take away their meat and potatos (kinda puny) and then use the brainwasher box to convience people that this is all natural, and simply part of a more awakened society, and not a plot to turn you all into cattle. But just milk cattle. You don't kill the milk cow...til it stops producing milk.  

1 person likes this

Processed meat would only be bad I you ate it daily for years and years.  I believe their just sermonizing it to punch prices around and push GMO meat as the next great thing. But also at the same time the whole bacon and pork thing I think is due to all the Muslims coming in. Don't want to offend them when they storm in with all us Americans eating bacon.  God I love my bacon. Eating some now :tongue:

2 people like this

Thanks for the rep! Like I stated on one of the articles about this, what doesn't give us cancer these days. The last life insurance company I worked for had a cancer policy and the figures they gave us were something like 1 in 3 men and 1 in 4 women will get some type of cancer in thier life. Not good. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.