Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

Effects of Radiation Therapy in the "Treatment" of Breast Cancer (Graphic Image)

7 posts in this topic

There are alternative and safe treatments of breast cancer.  The FDA keeps them from the public.  Compare to the effects of radiation in the link below.

What's especially revealing to me is that the articles says, "Woman shares graphic post-treatment photos to reveal the devastating effects of the disease."  That is false.  Those weren't the effects of breast cancer; those were the effects of radiation.  Please seek out those alternative treatments if you are diagnosed and avoid these horrors. 

Semi-graphic Image
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3288434/Here-s-f-breast-cancer-awareness-Woman-shares-graphic-post-treatment-photos-reveal-devastating-effects-disease.html

1 person likes this

The shape of her breast looks odd, like a red sno-ball on a concave dish. Part of her right breast should be visible from that angle unless she's had it removed.

I'm not questioning the ill effects of radiation but her photo sucks.

1 person likes this

The shape of her breast looks odd, like a red sno-ball on a concave dish. Part of her right breast should be visible from that angle unless she's had it removed.

I'm not questioning the ill effects of radiation but her photo sucks.

I really don't know if it's accurate or not. You make a good point.  It just bothered me that the article suggested the "effects" were from the cancer, ignoring the effects of the radiology.

That looks awful! Seems obvious to me it's the radiation that caused the burns. That has to be so painful. I'm on a juice fast right now for disease prevention, just in case anything is hiding inside me and waiting to jump out. (Yes, I'm hungry!)

1 person likes this

That looks awful! Seems obvious to me it's the radiation that caused the burns. That has to be so painful. I'm on a juice fast right now for disease prevention, just in case anything is hiding inside me and waiting to jump out. (Yes, I'm hungry!)

I used to do water-only fasts and the first 2 days were the toughest. By day 4 feeling virtuous, a cool kinda high. The longest I could last was 14 days. Talk about being hungry!

I used to do water-only fasts and the first 2 days were the toughest. By day 4 feeling virtuous, a cool kinda high. The longest I could last was 14 days. Talk about being hungry!

I've not done a water fast. After 3 days I'm ok on a juice fast, got organic stuff and a masticating juicer. I lasted 11 days before. I don't know why i quit then, i wasn't hungry at all. 

Edited by Cinnamon

Mom and Cinnamon.

I am 100% sure a cancer cure has existed for decades if not centuries.

Cancer has lurked in my immediate family for decades.

I know the toll this disease takes on all concerned.

I pray for you both.

SK

yah.gif.c0b4044a0a0c7b21d96c0fd558341c73

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.