Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
toast

Thank You

10 posts in this topic

For making and maintaining this website. I like all the posters here everyone can debate points with a level head and while not everyone agrees on everything all the time, everyone can be adults about it and enjoy stimulating conversation.

So thank you.

4 people like this

Agree. It's a strain at times, but being able to bend without breaking is a good quality. 

For making and maintaining this website. I like all the posters here everyone can debate points with a level head and while not everyone agrees on everything all the time, everyone can be adults about it and enjoy stimulating conversation.

So thank you.

I was taught you don't have to agree on everything to get along.

When you are in trouble I have your back and I expect the same in return. If people can agree on that we don't really have to agree on much of anything else to form a decent and stable society. I don't really care what people's religion is or whether they think the earth is flat, round or a simulation. As long as they have my back if in need and I have theirs we can be free to disagree on pretty much everything.

1 person likes this

I was taught you don't have to agree on everything to get along.

When you are in trouble I have your back and I expect the same in return. If people can agree on that we don't really have to agree on much of anything else to form a decent and stable society. I don't really care what people's religion is or whether they think the earth is flat, round or a simulation. As long as they have my back if in need and I have theirs we can be free to disagree on pretty much everything.

Can't agree more. Having each other's back is a really important issue. Too many people only care about their own opinions and don't even support people who agree on the big issues when they're under fire for a smaller issue.

So thank you.

Thanks toast! People need a safe zone where they're not trolled and ridiculed for their opinions. That's what we're trying our best to provide here. Your username says so much. lol

Thanks toast! People need a safe zone where they're not trolled and ridiculed for their opinions. That's what we're trying our best to provide here. Your username says so much. lol

Ah, cinnamon toast, my favorite. I have some of the good organic cinnamon that bears little resemblance to the stuff in the grocery stores. Pop the lid and inhale!

20 hours ago, toast said:

So thank you.

Thank you!

God bless.

SK

:VrDH8pQ:

11 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

Ah, cinnamon toast, my favorite. I have some of the good organic cinnamon that bears little resemblance to the stuff in the grocery stores. Pop the lid and inhale!

What more is there to say?

mothers-day-mom-youre-the-best-facebook-

SK

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.