Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

US Plans First Strike on Russia

22 posts in this topic

Figures!

Damn M***** H******** Kenya born total piece of shet!

Barbecue in Hell M***** ears.

By the way:padllbli: off :smfjsraq:!

SK

:angry:

Obama doesn't decide policy, he just gives speeches he doesn't even write himself.

Wall Street paid a billion dollars to pout him on the throne. He does what he is told or he gets a beating on "the basketball court" right in front of his security detail. Wall Street picked who would be his "advisers" who would tell him what "his decisions" are going to be. Wall Street (Goldman Sachs) writes US fiscal policy. The US business Mafia works hand in hand with Wall Street so they get what they want.

The US President's function it that of "the person the people trust" as demonstrated by the contest run to decide who will be the next US president. Once in this role his job is to tell the US people lies they will believe (the majority) as directed by his controllers.

If Obama said that he was told to say that. He doesn't write his own speeches. He is an expert at oratory and often reads straight from a Teleprompter while behind bullet proof glass.

If you look at what gets called "deep history" you see the USA has been controlled by companies and corporations from before 1900. They used to think the US government was largely irrelevant but realized if they controlled it they could use it to gain better business advantages. They started purchasing politicians and political parties while placing "their people" in key positions using all connections available (Freemasonry, for one). When JD Rockefeller started in business a US business man could not own a business outside of his state. By owning politicians they were able to change that law. 

The Business Mafia of the USA use political figures and parties like a mechanic uses a wrench. They infiltrated the CIA in 1951 when Allen Dulles (of the United Fruit corporation,  who dominated Guatamala) was appointed head of the CIA. From that point on the CIA has been used as a tool of the Business Mafia (formed some time between 1920 and 1930 under the advice of MP Morgan who suggested they could all make more money by secretly collaborating rather than competing, which is why there is no genuine free-market in the USA) to secure and obtain access to nations where lucrative resources were available but blocked by the governments of those nations.

In short the president and political parties of the USA do not control the USA, they are tools of the Business Cartel (CFR, Bilderburgers, Knights of Malta, Wall Street, Monsanto, the collective US defence industry, Trilateral commission, Club of Rome etc) and just do what those organizations desire.

Currently they are engaged in a battle with their counterparts in Russia (also part of the Great Game, once called the Game of Kings) and desire to go back to the head of the table they all sit around secretly.

It is just a game for these Business people. The most interesting game in the world to which we are pawns at best in their machinations.

It was once The Game of Kings, to see who could control as much of the world as possible. The Merchant Class desired a seat at the table, so they forced their way in by deposing  European royalty until they were allowed their place as equals in the game.

That is how the world really runs if you have been looking at what has happened over time. Governments are not governments for the people by the people as if they were you would be asked how your rep should vote on very proposal in government.

The biggest movers and shakers in the world today are corporations, multinational corporations.

They don't care about us. They just care about #1 and how to be #1.

Well that is my view on it.

2 people like this

GD: Yup, pretty much.  With each successive U.S. predident they become more and more puppet-like.  Heck Obama even looks like a puppet for crying out loud!

I will disagree about Russia being part of the One World Order though.  On the contrary, they are a thorn in their side.  Thank goodness for Russia!

GD: Yup, pretty much.  With each successive U.S. predident they become more and more puppet-like.  Heck Obama even looks like a puppet for crying out loud!

I will disagree about Russia being part of the One World Order though.  On the contrary, they are a thorn in their side.  Thank goodness for Russia!

Cool.

I think they were because Wall Street bankrolled the revolution. It is perhaps after the Gorbachev Yeltsin era they might have broken loose, but I just don't know. (so I am dealing in speculation)

During the Cold War they exchanged technology covertly and the NASA was a customer of the USSR frequently in regards to spun titanium. So at least then there was covert collaboration on some levels.

The first Russian nuclear reactors were passed along through back channels from the USA. Lots of dodgy stuff.

I think (Hypothesize) that these people all around the world are playing to see who gets to be the ruling cadre of the NWO when they implement it. The most dominant group will get to obtain the spoils and perhaps direct what is going to happen in space. It seems some people have formed factions to gain traction, or that could just be a ploy by people above them to obtain their resources and they will be back-stabbed at the appropriate time.

I don't see Putin as a good guy, he is a skilled manipulator and is the joint controller of the Russian Oil and Gas empire. KGB trained. He is a synergy of political and businessman. Aiding Syria is also aiding the Russian oil and gas interests (which Russian needs to function economically) while opposing his global competitors in Oil and Gas.

Someone did post a while back H&K (Hills and Knowlton) runs the PR for Russia since the Ukraine bust up. They ran the PR for the USA during the Gulf Wars.

Cool.

I think they were because Wall Street bankrolled the revolution. It is perhaps after the Gorbachev Yeltsin era they might have broken loose, but I just don't know. (so I am dealing in speculation)

During the Cold War they exchanged technology covertly and the NASA was a customer of the USSR frequently in regards to spun titanium. So at least then there was covert collaboration on some levels.

The first Russian nuclear reactors were passed along through back channels from the USA. Lots of dodgy stuff.

I think (Hypothesize) that these people all around the world are playing to see who gets to be the ruling cadre of the NWO when they implement it. The most dominant group will get to obtain the spoils and perhaps direct what is going to happen in space. It seems some people have formed factions to gain traction, or that could just be a ploy by people above them to obtain their resources and they will be back-stabbed at the appropriate time.

I don't see Putin as a good guy, he is a skilled manipulator and is the joint controller of the Russian Oil and Gas empire. KGB trained. He is a synergy of political and businessman. Aiding Syria is also aiding the Russian oil and gas interests (which Russian needs to function economically) while opposing his global competitors in Oil and Gas.

Someone did post a while back H&K (Hills and Knowlton) runs the PR for Russia since the Ukraine bust up. They ran the PR for the USA during the Gulf Wars.

Even enemies will continue to trade with each other.

The USSR was an Illuminati (faction) experiment.  Didn't work out too well.  Yes, "they" thought they "had" Russia "under control" with Yeltsin, etc, after the fall of the Soviet Union but Putin sprang a surprise on them and is now firmly in control and (mostly) doing what's best for the country and its people (which is what every country should be doing, but almost none are, due to Illuminati meddling.)

Figures!

Damn M***** H******** Kenya born total piece of shet!

Barbecue in Hell M***** ears.

By the way:padllbli: off :smfjsraq:!

SK

:angry:

lol first thing I thought seeing this post, "Damn, that's alot of stars!" (Former ATSers appericate that line)

As for topic, first strike or last, if US and Russia fight for real, we can all cash out, because this bitch is going up in nuclear flame.

1 person likes this

On 10/26/2015, 5:07:09, Last1oftheJedi said:

lol first thing I thought seeing this post, "Damn, that's alot of stars!" (Former ATSers appericate that line)

As for topic, first strike or last, if US and Russia fight for real, we can all cash out, because this bitch is going up in nuclear flame.

Our stuff probably won't work anymore.

"America’s 60-year-old nuclear arsenal has fallen into serious disrepair since the end of the Cold War and will require billion dollars of upgrades and fixes to be brought back up to standard, a Pentagon investigation has found."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11232621/US-nuclear-crews-shared-single-spanner-for-450-missiles.html

One of the few Constitutional roles of the government and they can't get it right.

"In March, nine mid-level nuclear commanders were sacked after a cheating scandal in which more than 90 crew members responsible for missile launches were found to have been texting the answers of monthly proficiency tests amongst themselves."

I picture 90 stoned millennial transexuals.

"Why do we have to learn all this stuff? We will, like never use it anyways."http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/8699336_G.jpg

On 10/26/2015, 5:22:09, VonLud said:

Our stuff probably won't work anymore.

"America’s 60-year-old nuclear arsenal has fallen into serious disrepair since the end of the Cold War and will require billion dollars of upgrades and fixes to be brought back up to standard, a Pentagon investigation has found."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11232621/US-nuclear-crews-shared-single-spanner-for-450-missiles.html

One of the few Constitutional roles of the government and they can't get it right.

"In March, nine mid-level nuclear commanders were sacked after a cheating scandal in which more than 90 crew members responsible for missile launches were found to have been texting the answers of monthly proficiency tests amongst themselves."

I picture 90 stoned millennial transexuals.

"Why do we have to learn all this stuff? We will, like never use it anyways."http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/8699336_G.jpg

Russian propaganda would like the american people to believe the States can't defend itself. But the truth is far more dark than the story. We got what it takes to fuck this world over, multiple times. Anyone who denies the Rod of God failsafe doesn't understand suicide gernades.

Russian propaganda would like the american people to believe the States can't defend itself. But the truth is far more dark than the story. We got what it takes to fuck this world over, multiple times. Anyone who denies the Rod of God failsafe doesn't understand suicide gernades.

The chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

Funny, that's my point as well o.o

And mine. I use that a lot when suggesting people have to look after their underclass and help them become stronger links and a credit to society rather than a drain. (one of the things I have done over the years for people who honestly just needed to know someone was backing them to succeed rather than telling them they would always fail)

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.