Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Treasury Secretary Gives Strange Warning About A Terrible Accident by November 3rd

35 posts in this topic

Interesting video!! :DWsKVPL:

Good catch!

Yeah, thanks.  I thought it was most curious too.

what he actually referred to was a 'financial accident'. a financial accident is always predicted when the gov drags its feet with debt ceilings. we have seen the 'accidents' in action before, ya know, when the gov shuts down for a time until a debt agreement is worked out...

Here's the text in case you're like me and can't stand creepy dahboo77.

Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said Monday he worries that waiting until the last minute to raise the nation’s borrowing authority could result in an accident “that would be terrible.”

“Our best estimate is November 3rd is when we’ll exhaust what we call extraordinary measures; those are things we can do to manage things. I will run out of things that I can manage on November 3rd,” Lew told CNBC’s “Squawk Box.”

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/finanace/jack-lew-says-hes-worried-about-a-terrible-accident/

Caused a panic selling of T-bills.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-19/traders-are-panic-selling-t-bills-after-jack-lew-warns-terrible-debt-limit-accident

Here's the text in case you're like me and can't stand creepy dahboo77.

Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said Monday he worries that waiting until the last minute to raise the nation’s borrowing authority could result in an accident “that would be terrible.”

“Our best estimate is November 3rd is when we’ll exhaust what we call extraordinary measures; those are things we can do to manage things. I will run out of things that I can manage on November 3rd,” Lew told CNBC’s “Squawk Box.”

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/finanace/jack-lew-says-hes-worried-about-a-terrible-accident/

Caused a panic selling of T-bills.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-19/traders-are-panic-selling-t-bills-after-jack-lew-warns-terrible-debt-limit-accident

I don't mind dooby, but text is always more do-able for my dinky bw. By all means, let's raise the debt limit, if the "dysfunctional GOP" will finally realize that they MUST put us deeper in doo-doo.

Why have a limit at all? Our credit is good, right?  :bricks: :IBPlzqK:  :akomjiis: 

I don't mind dooby, but text is always more do-able for my dinky bw. By all means, let's raise the debt limit, if the "dysfunctional GOP" will finally realize that they MUST put us deeper in doo-doo.

Why have a limit at all? Our credit is good, right?  :bricks: :IBPlzqK:  :akomjiis: 

We don't need no stinkin' limit. Let's just devalue our currency into oblivion. Not much longer, eh?

The main thing which is odd is his mentioning of November 3rd and 5th, which is seemingly encoded in the following...

economist_magazine_jan2015.jpg

Thanks for posting the pic...got it enlarged in photoshop now. The ghost which should represent Halloween is holding a travel brochure that says "holiday with sun and palm tree. Note the egg-shaped earth below the "Panic" sign that says Federal Reserve with a falling planetary object.

Merkel's jacket button is under her diamond hand opening - 3rd eye. The drum set is America and Britain with a sword through the "50th."  The arrows sit atop a granite floor.  Obama's shadow of his hand across his suit looks like a shadow puppet on a wall - how appropriate!  The truck with the A4 license plate below Spiderman is quite strange. Alice in Wonderland reference is not surprising. The painting at far right is "Portrait of an Unknown Woman" 1490-1496 attributed to Leonardo DaVinci.

There is way too much detail in this image like the I, Pet Goat video.

Thanks for posting the pic...got it enlarged in photoshop now. The ghost which should represent Halloween is holding a travel brochure that says "holiday with sun and palm tree. Note the egg-shaped earth below the "Panic" sign that says Federal Reserve with a falling planetary object.

Merkel's jacket button is under her diamond hand opening - 3rd eye. The drum set is America and Britain with a sword through the "50th."  The arrows sit atop a granite floor.  Obama's shadow of his hand across his suit looks like a shadow puppet on a wall - how appropriate!  The truck with the A4 license plate below Spiderman is quite strange. Alice in Wonderland reference is not surprising. The painting at far right is "Portrait of an Unknown Woman" 1490-1496 attributed to Leonardo DaVinci.

There is way too much detail in this image like the I, Pet Goat video.

Good eye.

Note also the world as a rugby ball waiting to be kicked.  The Rugby World Cup is currently underway, with the closing ceremony on October 31st.

That seems to indicate "THE FINAL MATCH IS ABOUT TO START" (in November?) or has already started.  Illuminati about to "kick things off"...
:DWsKVPL:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.