Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

What the heck is that !

14 posts in this topic

we talking about the white line? if so most likely small asteroid? At least that would be my guess.

look at the very far left of end  the line. The object is dark and the trail is light. It not going through an atmosphere? It shouldn't leave a trail how can it burn in the vacuum

look at the very far left of end  the line. The object is dark and the trail is light. It not going through an atmosphere? It shouldn't leave a trail how can it burn in the vacuum

Tbh i think that is an unrelated object, from what i can see i would say its going left to right. and the right side is not to visible.

as for the trails. depends on material, I would assume if it had ice the sun heating it would cause a trail.

Edited by Ukshep

Tbh i think that is an unrelated object, from what i can see i would say its going left to right. and the right side is not to visible.

as for the trails. depends on material, I would assume if it had ice the sun heating it would cause a trail.

But a trail that looks like plasma? You can definitely see a dark object and the trail gets thinner on the right end. That thing must have been moving to get that much trail in a still shot. 

But a trail that looks like plasma? You can definitely see a dark object and the trail gets thinner on the right end. That thing must have been moving to get that much trail in a still shot. 

I was looking at c3, its shows a still from 6 minutes before and where the trail starts on the left you can see an object with a slight curve, so it may have been inbound then sling shotted itself.

I was looking at c3, its shows a still from 6 minutes before and where the trail starts on the left you can see an object with a slight curve, so it may have been inbound then sling shotted itself.

That makes it even stranger, so the object was in front of  the trail. So it was flying behind something it was emitting in front?

That makes it even stranger, so the object was in front of  the trail. So it was flying behind something it was emitting in front?

in front of the trail yes. so the trail was behind it from our perspective. Im not sure im looking at the stills and i notice some anomalies. I wish they didn't space the stills out so much.

Supposedly, LASCO c2 has a shutter speed of 26 seconds. So that trail took 26 seconds to form.

Supposedly, LASCO c2 has a shutter speed of 26 seconds. So that trail took 26 seconds to form.

so it couldn't have been too close to the sun. Whats your take on it, I know you keep tabs on solar events.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.