Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Europe in crisis; Luxembourg Minister: Still a few months to prevent war in Europe! Sweden calls on army to help manage refugee crisis!!

45 posts in this topic

'Large-scale preparations in Germany and Great Britain on thousands of terrorist attacks and acts of sabotage'

A Slovak alternative news website reported a few days ago, the Turkish journalist Mehmet Akhul half years has operated undercover to find out what is true of the previously expressed threats of ISIS is to send thousands of terrorists disguised as refugees to Europe. Last week, Akhul voluntarily to the police in Jordan with the shocking news that there are now more than 450 000 terrorists in Europe, which among other Darmstadt, Offenbach and Hanau in Germany and Leicester, Coventry and Birmingham would wait in Britain on the order to begin a large-scale terror war.

Akhul described in detail how the ISIS fighters are organized in Europe, and how they use women and children to be included as so-called refugees in the unsuspecting European countries. Here the terrorists then contact existing, extensive secret Islamic military networks, mainly through the now thousands of mosques have been built in Europe.

"More than 450,000 terrorists prepare attacks and sabotage actions'

"The war in Europe began," would have said a senior German police official. Out of sight of the public would be at this time in Germany and Great Britain-scale measures to be prepared for countless terrorist attacks and acts of sabotage against government targets civilians, infrastructure and energy and water supply.

In the Austrian border town Reichenfels made thousands of migrants in a very simple manner that the village had to ration water: all the faucets they could find were deliberately hours put wide open (2).

The migrants disguised as Muslim terrorists communicate using Akhul via the Dubai-based Etisalat, which would be tens of thousands of messages exchanged on the imminent terrorist operations in Europe. The Turkish journalist estimated that at present there are more than 450,000 ISIS fighters in Europe, of which 80% are ready to spring into action on command.

That order could theoretically still be long in coming, but come tomorrow though. One thing is certain: the longer it lasts, the more "of them" will be here, and the more it will be harder to defend ourselves against them.

Translated with google-

Sources; http://deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2015/10/25/protest-aktion-von-fluechtlingen-zwingt-dorf-zur-wasser-rationierung/

https://translate.google.at/translate?sl=auto&tl=de&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdennikpolitika.sk%2Faktualizujeme-horucu-spravu-v-europe-zacala-vojna-europa-mobilizuje%2F&edit-text=

Original post; http://xandernieuws.punt.nl/content/2015/10/Turkse-undercover-journalist-450000-ISIS-strijders-in-Europa-klaar-voor-oorlog

NOTE; Do not know how reliable this but had to let you read it.

Edited by Primus Cura

'Large-scale preparations in Germany and Great Britain on thousands of terrorist attacks and acts of sabotage'

A Slovak alternative news website reported a few days ago, the Turkish journalist Mehmet Akhul half years has operated undercover to find out what is true of the previously expressed threats of ISIS is to send thousands of terrorists disguised as refugees to Europe. Last week, Akhul voluntarily to the police in Jordan with the shocking news that there are now more than 450 000 terrorists in Europe, which among other Darmstadt, Offenbach and Hanau in Germany and Leicester, Coventry and Birmingham would wait in Britain on the order to begin a large-scale terror war.

Akhul described in detail how the ISIS fighters are organized in Europe, and how they use women and children to be included as so-called refugees in the unsuspecting European countries. Here the terrorists then contact existing, extensive secret Islamic military networks, mainly through the now thousands of mosques have been built in Europe.

"More than 450,000 terrorists prepare attacks and sabotage actions'

"The war in Europe began," would have said a senior German police official. Out of sight of the public would be at this time in Germany and Great Britain-scale measures to be prepared for countless terrorist attacks and acts of sabotage against government targets civilians, infrastructure and energy and water supply.

In the Austrian border town Reichenfels made thousands of migrants in a very simple manner that the village had to ration water: all the faucets they could find were deliberately hours put wide open (2).

The migrants disguised as Muslim terrorists communicate using Akhul via the Dubai-based Etisalat, which would be tens of thousands of messages exchanged on the imminent terrorist operations in Europe. The Turkish journalist estimated that at present there are more than 450,000 ISIS fighters in Europe, of which 80% are ready to spring into action on command.

That order could theoretically still be long in coming, but come tomorrow though. One thing is certain: the longer it lasts, the more "of them" will be here, and the more it will be harder to defend ourselves against them.

Translated with google-

Sources; http://deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2015/10/25/protest-aktion-von-fluechtlingen-zwingt-dorf-zur-wasser-rationierung/

https://translate.google.at/translate?sl=auto&tl=de&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdennikpolitika.sk%2Faktualizujeme-horucu-spravu-v-europe-zacala-vojna-europa-mobilizuje%2F&edit-text=

http://xandernieuws.punt.nl/content/2015/10/Turkse-undercover-journalist-450000-ISIS-strijders-in-Europa-klaar-voor-oorlog

NOTE; Do not know how reliable this but had to let you read it.

Thanks Primus! I'd say it's pretty darned likely! Especially when you see new stories like this insanity in Denmark: https://youtu.be/cnV_JjmXI_o

Thanks Primus! I'd say it's pretty darned likely! Especially when you see new stories like this insanity in Denmark: https://youtu.be/cnV_JjmXI_o

THX for your input!

Edited by Cinnamon
re-sized video

Start of open rebellion in German army against Angela Merkel!
"Possible Military Coup in Germany no longer be ruled out" - Head BND intelligence demands immediate closure boundaries - CSU leader Seehofer threatens to withdraw ministers from Merkel government

German soldiers in revolt against Merkel unlimited asylum, which the army internally as an Islamic invasion and sees an enemy infiltration?

In the German army rumbling, because the dissatisfaction Reich Chancellor Merkel's open-border policy is huge. Meanwhile, there are the first signs that the military might actually rise up and take the law into their own hands to protect Germany against the ongoing Islamic invasion. "We must stand up as a people," the magazine quotes Compact an urgent letter from the army.

"The mood is boiling in the security apparatus," said Compact. "Even thoughts of a coup can no longer be ruled out - this is in any case, the consequence of debates that has summarized the daily Die Welt recently. Even more startling is an urgent letter from the Bundeswehr.

"Police should ignore orders government '

Besides the BND also require the police leadership and the Federal Investigation that "only the legal conditions to be restored. The police can no longer be prevented by the Government foreigners without a residence permit for Germany want to return, "as Die Welt quotes a senior official. "The police are legally obliged to do so; contrary instructions from the government violate the law. "

In other words, if the government as now continues to take illegal measures, then the police can no longer succeed. The Merkel government may perceive this as an equally open and very clear warning.

On September 13 called Compact chief Jürgen Elsässer openly on the soldiers in the army itself to protect the borders and the German people, and even to occupy the border crossings and border stations and stop the flow of migrants.

German soldiers realize that they have to deal with an invasion

Shortly thereafter followed a letter from a soldier describing the mood in the camp is extremely poor because most soldiers are well aware that they are not refugees, but have to deal with an invasion of their homeland. "The situation of the troops is very often communicated with a deceptive veil to the audience."

He then shows that Angela Merkel's open-border policy is contrary to all German and European asylum laws, as the legal agreements that refugees in the first country that is not to be captured in war with detailed justifications. These migrants are from Syria through Turkey, Greece, Macedonia, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary and Austria pulled - all countries where there is no war. (Bulgaria there also belongs, but that has its limits as well as closed).

The German soldier writes about all Muslims present: "It is not all, but it is to be feared that as 'moles' certain groups have been formed and organized. They have infiltrated systematically and Germany are now waiting for the newcomers from the so large number of refugees, which is also undermined by ISIS forces. "

"Migrants can at any time take over barracks'

Furthermore, "refugees housed in barracks and quartered purposefully, as if they should be put in by our Ms. Merkel deliberately as chess pieces. For the chancellor also only gets its instructions from America's elite, whose goal it is Germany and Europe to collapse into chaos. 

He warns that the migrants in barracks at any time to command to take over these barracks -including weapons-. "With that, we have the enemy behind as a Trojan horse in our fortress to have to take it. I can not be the only one who sees what lies ahead. No, right? "A strong indication that his fear may be appropriate that the German soldiers now been forbidden to bear arms in barracks which are used as AZCs. Which may in the event of an attack by migrants no longer defend.

"Merkel makes for infiltration by ISIS '

"I put every day more and more pieces of the puzzle together and my common sense tells me that we as a people must stand up peacefully when needed .... Mrs. Merkel now receives strong criticism and knows that she has acted against the laws. That's why she wants asylum seekers now have flown directly. This can be seen as one of the law corresponding infiltration of Isis, so they do not even punishable if they wanted to put the German people in a horde, so they will tear you apart. "

"We pick it anymore, because this is treason '

Sources;

(1) Compact
(2) Focus   

Original post; http://xandernieuws.punt.nl/content/2015/10/Begin-van-openlijke-opstand-in-Duits-leger-tegen-Angela-Merkel

Translated it with google.

Note from the poster;

Still not know how credible this message is.

But can better tell, Just hope they do not come true.

Edited by Primus Cura

German authorities shocked: Already 1.8 million migrants, rising to 16 million; 90% is Muslim

Key security agencies expect instability and chaos - Much of nearly 300,000 illegal immigrants as well as certain criminal gangs and / or terror army being under construction - Figures converted to Netherlands: 378 000 migrants and illegal immigrants in 2015, rising to 1.89 million to 3, 36 million

http://xandernieuws.punt.nl/_contentimages/2015-10-29-14-39-47.migranten%20stroom.jpg

Sources;

(1) Preussische-Allgemeine
(2) KOPP
(3) MM News

Original post; http://xandernieuws.punt.nl/content/2015/10/Duitse-autoriteiten-geschokt-Nu-al-18-miljoen-migranten-oplopend-tot-16-miljoen-90-is-moslim

Translated it with google.

Note from the poster;

Still not know how credible these messages are.

Wait and we wil see.

Edited by Cinnamon
image removed/link to image added

This can't end well. Plz, those involved (i know, you think they don't hear me, but I'mma superstar. Everyone hears me), don't. Just stop. Stop being hateful. Stop being violent. All of ya. Just stop. We're all human and we're all in this together. So it's time to realize what and who we are, instead of killing those we can't get to conform to our personal perspectives. Put away your sword Peter.

Best of luck to them, I wish I could send some spec forces, marines to help out, Screw Merkel.

3 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

This can't end well. Plz, those involved (i know, you think they don't hear me, but I'mma superstar. Everyone hears me), don't. Just stop. Stop being hateful. Stop being violent. All of ya. Just stop. We're all human and we're all in this together. So it's time to realize what and who we are, instead of killing those we can't get to conform to our personal perspectives. Put away your sword Peter.

Traitors deserve to be shot, treason is not a slap on the wrist offense...

2 people like this

Just now, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Best of luck to them, I wish I could send some spec forces, marines to help out, Screw Merkel.

Jesus let Judas slide. I gotta take that example and live by it. We spot em, we deal with em in love. Sword swinging only ignites the fires of hate, which lead to war and death. Only one father promotes that.

18 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

Ah, "hate" labeling again. No, I truly wish this was as many think, a bunch of desperate souls seeking help and safety. But when their fellow Muslims' countries refuse them succor on grounds They fear terrorist elements, what sane person in western countries would not see the same? One would think that Muslim countries' leaders would know Islam far better than non-Muslim leaders, wouldn't you? Wait, that'd be Logical, and not possibly correct. :JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb:

20 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Totally agree. Treason betrays an entire nation; it is mass murder.

3 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Ah, "hate" labeling again. No, I truly wish this was as many think, a bunch of desperate souls seeking help and safety. But when their fellow Muslims' countries refuse them succor on grounds They fear terrorist elements, what sane person in western countries would not see the same? One would think that Muslim countries' leaders would know Islam far better than non-Muslim leaders, wouldn't you? Wait, that'd be Logical, and not possibly correct. :JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb:

After 9/11 I read the koran, some of the hadith, and several history books written by pro- and anti-islamic sources. From its deepest roots, islam is a social/religious force that can do nothing but destroy everything it touches. Mo himself was a betrayer, a pedo, a liar, a murderer, and a madman. His writings and legacy drip blood from every pore, and his followers then and now are bent on world conquest. A muslim cannot be "peaceful" or "moderate"; the so-called radicals are just being "good muslims". The rest are lying, per the example and teachings, until they have the upper hand. Satan himself couldn't have invented a more despicable religion/government. And it is being used to bring chaos around the world. Its people are taught from birth to be mindless killing machines who obey the chain of command without question or they risk a grisly death. Women are genitally mutilated before puberty so they will never experience sexual pleasure, if they survive the sawing which is done without anesthesia. They are often victims of gang rape and then executed for "dishonoring" the rapists. It is vile and can never be trusted.

That's the plain truth, the facts, not an emotional lollipop and rainbow whitewashing.

It is so true that islamic countries won't let these "refujihadists" in. Yet those countries, beheadings are common, women are treated like animals, and compassion for their genetic relatives who are the "wrong" sect of islam is nonexistent. Muslims only care about blood relatives of the same sect, except women of course. 

13 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Not disagreeing with the observation, BH. I see where you guys are coming from. I do I do. As for hate labeling. Yeah, I suppose i do that too often. Be easier not to if people wouldn't so much, ya know? ^.^;; But I see what you're saying, and I agree, the neighbors who share their culture should've been the first to open their doors to aid. But let's face it, and this one will get me some blowback, but I'm use to the fire. White nations are the most charitable on the planet. We are. When those are in need, we're quickest to react and provide support. It's true. Look at history, and if ya can find 3 instances in the last 100 years that prove that statement wrong, I'll eat my tin foil fadora. And that brings me back to a point I made on another day. I support the refugees because I honestly, if not naively, believe once they experince true freedom, true love, they will turn from hate (there's that word again), and edify the correct father. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.