Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

NEGRO CAPTAIN AMERICA TAKES ON RIGHT-WING CONSERVATIVES AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IN NEW COMIC BOOK

13 posts in this topic

Awhile back it was announced that Marvel was going to be turning the White Captain America comic book hero into a Negro.  Now the first comic book featuring the new Negro Captain America has come out.  As expected it is nothing but a cesspit of anti-White propaganda.

Guess who Captain America takes on as his primary nemesis?  He takes on a group of right-wing conservatives who oppose illegal immigration.  That’s right folks.  People who oppose hordes of illegal alien invaders coming into the country are actually portrayed as evil in this new comic book.  The agenda doesn’t get much more obvious does it?

From Washington Times:

In the latest issue of Marvel’s revamped Captain America, the iconic superhero takes on a group of right-wing conservatives trying to stop illegal immigrants from crossing the border.

cont

Since I addressed this a week ago, I'll just repeat myself. Alex Jones took a situation and cried about it instead of creating opprotunity. Also:

A N***** Captain America!

Just what the world needs.

NOT!

Boycott Marvel.

Traitor bastards!

SK

:IBPlzqK:

A N***** Captain America!

Just what the world needs.

NOT!

Boycott Marvel.

Traitor bastards!

SK

:IBPlzqK:

Falcon has been Capt. America for awhile now. No one noticed until he beat up Alex Jones e.e Also, boycott Marvel? Ha! I'd sooner be castrated. o.o I learnt more from X-Men than public schools. And before someone takes a knock at the ol' IQ, I'm still waiting for that I, Pet Goat 2 vid. And yes, I'm responding to someone else in my response other than SK because I don't understand the reply function. Got Spiders in my Brain o.o;

Falcon has been Capt. America for awhile now. No one noticed until he beat up Alex Jones e.e Also, boycott Marvel? Ha! I'd sooner be castrated. o.o I learnt more from X-Men than public schools. And before someone takes a knock at the ol' IQ, I'm still waiting for that I, Pet Goat 2 vid. And yes, I'm responding to someone else in my response other than SK because I don't understand the reply function. Got Spiders in my Brain o.o;

My respected friend.

God bless you always.

SK

:vFpL81r:

On 10/26/2015, 7:51:42, BobMalugaluga said:

We already have a black spider-man as well. o.o Thankfully, Miles has better taste in costumes than the above. Brain fry, back in the 90s, we had a hispanic irishman as Spidey 2099. Almost like the title of heros like Spiderman and Captain America arn't about race, but something more... Please see my Xavier thread for more understanding.

I have heard of a black Cinderella and a Muslim Cinderella. I am not sure if their really was such a thing or just rumors. 

9 hours ago, rbear said:

I have heard of a black Cinderella and a Muslim Cinderella. I am not sure if their really was such a thing or just rumors. 

Hopefully rumors.

Probably real.

Anything to make a $!

How did that B**** Ironside work out.

Axed at first commercial break I hear.

SK

yah.gif.c0b4044a0a0c7b21d96c0fd558341c73

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.