Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Guitar Doc

Night Scopes and UFO battles

21 posts in this topic

I just remembered this after reading an article (the article could be suspect but it triggered the recollection). http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/10/21/confessions-of-a-naval-intelligence-officer-regarding-americas-secret-space-program/

There was some guys a few years back who had expensive night scopes $6000USD ones. They were looking at the sky as saw what appeared to be multiple craft which looked to be fighting each other that could only be seen using these night scopes. They filmed the seen and said they occurred most nights (secret space program?).

I just went looking for these vids and "an error has occurred" or "this video no longer exists" . I am of the understanding Google owns Utube. Google was created using money (a loan, 500 million USD) from what was later found to be a CIA front bank. The same banks also loaned 500 million USD to Zuckerburg (Greenburg if you keep up with that conspiracy theory) to create Facebook and both are linked to the NSA as part of their loan deals. PRISIM gathers information via FB. Google censors on behalf of the NSA it would seem.

For any of the other UFO buffs out there, do you know of these vids (green objects shooting trails at each other in what appears to be orbit or low orbit as seen from the ground), and if so can you post them as either they are blocked from NZ ( Utube does this a lot  have noticed, some vids can't be accessed from anywhere in the world) or straight up censored. Seem to come up with a guy called Ed Grimsley[?]

Here is one vid which does play but not the ones I was looking for, They are there in Utube but "an error has occurred" comes up if I try and view them.

The UFO's shown in this look typical of what many people see, a bright "Star" moving and manoeuvring.

Pine Gap in Australia (censored on Google maps and Google earth)  is where a lot of craft were moved to (according the UFO lore) when the public found out about Area 51 so they could continue testing exotic craft covertly. Many UFO buffs in OZ go there and watch the craft at night like people like to do at area 51.

Pine Gap is also supposed to house an extremely long antenna set deep within one of the deepest holes ever drilled in the earth.

If anyone else has some vids of these "space battles" post them on this thread if you could.

One thing that has always interested me is in China and Russia when UFO's are seen above cities and population they are often reported on (with photos) and debated openly in the Media and press, but here in the Western World they are instead censored.

Any ideas on why?

Edited by Guitar Doc
2 people like this

I read that article, interesting. I believe the craft are of earth origin also. 

Watching the night sky with military night vision is one of my pastimes. I have seen things chase each other, two were moving in unison and came to a complete stop. So something is flying up there besides my imagination. 

I have no idea why the squelch is turned all the way up in the western world about such craft.

My theory is, if the rest of the world knew what they were really for, they would blow us to pieces before tptb got the craft fully operational and the number built for their purpose. 

1 person likes this

I read that article, interesting. I believe the craft are of earth origin also. 

Watching the night sky with military night vision is one of my pastimes. I have seen things chase each other, two were moving in unison and came to a complete stop. So something is flying up there besides my imagination. 

I have no idea why the squelch is turned all the way up in the western world about such craft.

My theory is, if the rest of the world knew what they were really for, they would blow us to pieces before tptb got the craft fully operational and the number built for their purpose. 

I can't afford night vision stuff at the present time, makes me wonder though what I would see back where I used to live.

First UFO I saw we (I was with friends) thought it was a satellite...until it changed course 45 degrees. None of us had seen that before. Most of the others were similar but way brighter than a satellite moving erratically or doing what looked like a search pattern. I lived in one place where they were racing military jets, waiting for them and looping around them over the Tasman sea (fisherman will tell you some trippy stuff as well that they have seen out at sea). I recognized the yellow wing tip lights of the military craft. I suspect they were matching them up against the exotic craft to test performance as the jets were not flying engagement tactics.

I can't afford night vision stuff at the present time, makes me wonder though what I would see back where I used to live.

First UFO I saw we (I was with friends) thought it was a satellite...until it changed course 45 degrees. None of us had seen that before. Most of the others were similar but way brighter than a satellite moving erratically or doing what looked like a search pattern. I lived in one place where they were racing military jets, waiting for them and looping around them over the Tasman sea (fisherman will tell you some trippy stuff as well that they have seen out at sea). I recognized the yellow wing tip lights of the military craft. I suspect they were matching them up against the exotic craft to test performance as the jets were not flying engagement tactics.

I bought mine back when I had no money, put them on the plastic. Best investment I ever made. 

When you look at the stars with them there are billions more that you can't see with the eye. 

I would have liked to have seen that. Did the exotics make any audible sound?

i have seen 'whatever they are' just appear out of nowhere, and disappear too. I wish I could record some of them. Some are so fast they can climb up one side of the sky, fly overhead, and down the other side in one long arc, about 3 minutes, that's a lot of miles to cover in that short period of time, they have similar illumination as stars in the night vision field. The high altitude jets have a straight path and usually fly parallel to each other's path.  

I bought mine back when I had no money, put them on the plastic. Best investment I ever made. 

When you look at the stars with them there are billions more that you can't see with the eye. 

I would have liked to have seen that. Did the exotics make any audible sound?

i have seen 'whatever they are' just appear out of nowhere, and disappear too. I wish I could record some of them. Some are so fast they can climb up one side of the sky, fly overhead, and down the other side in one long arc, about 3 minutes, that's a lot of miles to cover in that short period of time, they have similar illumination as stars in the night vision field. The high altitude jets have a straight path and usually fly parallel to each other's path.  

No but they were not very close, not close enough to see real detail beyond the "glow". I have talked to people online who have seen those triangular TRB-3's they think are flown by pilots recruited from the US navy. Apparently anyone who can land something on a moving aircraft carrier in winds is top spec as a pilot.

Incidentally the chemtrail planes don't make a sound where I live either. Silenced or sound reduced. Twin engine, white no markings I can find on my binoculars. I have a commercial jet flyover every morning and one every evening (CHCH to Australia run) and that you hear before you can see it. Those Chemtrail planes are so quiet no-one looks up. Never around when the commercial aircraft come through either.

I have another theory on those exotics, they might be cloaked to the naked eye. The old gold coating harry potter technology as they put it. Perhaps they can't be seen unless you use some technology.

In NZ (I used to work an a small airport but they would fly you to the capital once a year for training. The pilots were very good guys and would make sure you got to ride in the cockpit if possible for your treat) the commercial aircraft fly directly from airport to airport to make sure the air spaces are clear for people in hobby aircraft (most of them have their own light aircraft. Mad on flying those guys). So when I see one "out of place" I take notice.

One of my duties was to take aircraft registration numbers so we could bill them on landing fees if they were dodging. I was the loader, baggage handler, security guy and runway inspector all rolled into one. We didn't refuel at the small airport but it was discussed. It was also my duty to start the aircraft ( I stood in front of the aircraft observing and relaying affirmations of correct engine starts. Then I would walk underneath the air craft to remove the Ground Power unit which was always a thrill to walk past spinning turbo props then release the chocks and give the boys the All Clear, Ready to Roll signal (classic thumbs up after the chock removal signal). Biggest day I had was 7 aircraft in for a fireman/s convention. 2 metroliners, 2 ATR 76's and something larger again, I forget exactly and 2  more ATR 76's. (and an old DC3 but there were on a private charter)

The runway was only 1300 meters (x3 for feet conversion) long at sea level. (actually 6 ft above sea level I remember, pretty important when the lads were calling up and asking for the local air pressure so they could set the altimeter, 10 millibars our would put you out by 300ft, not the sort of mistake you could make.)

Used to be a bit of buzz for a young 20 year old, but at a small airport there wasn't a living wage off it.

Edited by Guitar Doc

One thing that has always interested me is in China and Russia when UFO's are seen above cities and population they are often reported on (with photos) and debated openly in the Media and press, but here in the Western World they are instead censored. Any ideas on why? - Guitar Doc

Hi GD.

There has been a strict secrecy lid on all things UFOs since the mid 1940's.

Thugs who enforce this secrecy ban have been dubbed the Silence Group.

I know because I have had dealings with these criminals personally.

Movies like Men In Black paint a humorous picture but there is nothing funny about them.

The Ministry Of Propaganda in USA piles on ridicule when UFO topic surfaces.

Genuine video and photographs are never shown publicly unless they show nothing.

Decades ago a friend of mine photographed a landed metallic disc during a local flap.

Hundreds of craft were seen by citizens during this flap.

I saw the photo in question.

My friend died in a highly suspicious highway accident involving one car on a country back road.

Authorities said alcohol was involved.

My friend was not a drinker due to serious liver condition.

His wife turned over his UFO material.

The photo I was shown was not the photo returned to his widow!

Chalk up another once accidented.

The Silence Group plays for keeps.

Watch the skies.

SK

I know this is off topic but I have to ask. 

I keep up with earthquake info. 

NZ has a lot of quakes and seems to shake all the time. So do yall get nervous when it stops shaking?

One thing that has always interested me is in China and Russia when UFO's are seen above cities and population they are often reported on (with photos) and debated openly in the Media and press, but here in the Western World they are instead censored. Any ideas on why? - Guitar Doc

Hi GD.

There has been a strict secrecy lid on all things UFOs since the mid 1940's.

Thugs who enforce this secrecy ban have been dubbed the Silence Group.

I know because I have had dealings with these criminals personally.

Movies like Men In Black paint a humorous picture but there is nothing funny about them.

The Ministry Of Propaganda in USA piles on ridicule when UFO topic surfaces.

Genuine video and photographs are never shown publicly unless they show nothing.

Decades ago a friend of mine photographed a landed metallic disc during a local flap.

Hundreds of craft were seen by citizens during this flap.

I saw the photo in question.

My friend died in a highly suspicious highway accident involving one car on a country back road.

Authorities said alcohol was involved.

My friend was not a drinker due to serious liver condition.

His wife turned over his UFO material.

The photo I was shown was not the photo returned to his widow!

Chalk up another once accidented.

The Silence Group plays for keeps.

Watch the skies.

SK

Interesting. I know of "The Aviary" group which is tasked with UFO disinformation.

Thanks for telling me about them.

I know this is off topic but I have to ask. 

I keep up with earthquake info. 

NZ has a lot of quakes and seems to shake all the time. So do yall get nervous when it stops shaking?

He he.

We call NZ the shakey islands.

Where I grew up you would see "earthquake lights" sometimes. People sometimes thing they are UFO's but they are more like ball lightnings generated from the energy being displaced in a fault. I remember the 1991 quake where I lived, initially rated at 7.3 and later downgraded (there are two scales they use, people often get confused between the two) 6.7 followed several hours later (7 as I recall, I was in the shower before school) by a 6.5. Only earthquake I have felt like it when up and down and no sideways movement. I thought it might have been a nuke rather than an earthquake initially.

After a big quake you get after shocks for months in the same spot. We used to "floor surf" them. Rather than taking cover you get up on the floor or arm of a chair and "surf" it.

Once you have been through lots of quakes you have an instinct for how big it is going to be so you know when to take cover, or break out the board shorts and hang ten.

The Australian plate meets the NZ plate in the South Island so that is always doing something up and down that fault line (good for gold, brings it up to the surface) and the North Island has volcanoes which are dormant...most of the time. Auckland is built on several. Another good reason not to live there.

I use Geonet http://www.geonet.org.nz/ when I am checking out the activity. You can see where the fault lines if you look at the long term maps. It also has the volcano ratings and some cams at the sites.

Just read this in one of my local news sites I check on (photo within the link)

http://www.stuff.co.nz/marlborough-express/news/73374576/more-strange-sightings-above-kaikoura

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it a drone, microlight, helicopter or balloon?

Not according to Kaikoura resident Debbie Smith who inadvertently photographed the strange phenomenon over the skies last week.

Smith was taking a photo to help with an oil painting. It was not until much later, while going through the photos on her computer, that she realised she had captured two unusual objects in the picture. 

"The distance I was standing was so far away that it would be far too big to be a drone. Neither object appears immediately before or after in the sequence of photos I took, and no balloon could move so quickly out of frame." 

She did not hear any noise at the time, and she would have noticed if it had been a regular moving object like a bird, Smith said.

"Whatever it is, it must have moved fast."

She contacted Tauranga's UFOCUS group who were very excited when they saw the photo and sent it on to a technical guru for analysis. 

Kaikoura (Kia means food, and Koura means Crayfish -Spiny rock lobster- in Te Reo, the Maori language. Hence a noted place to get an easy meal by the Maori of the area. At one time you could buy one on the side of the ready cooked for $10 NZD now they are probably $20-30) was also a known UFO hotspot in the late 60's to late 80's. It has a large underwater drop off just off the coast and many suspected an underwater UFO base within the depths. The Mountains behind it are mineral rich and full of crystals.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.