Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Have Brush(es) With Unexplainable?

34 posts in this topic

Brushes? This thing is a master work. There's so many strokes of luck pasted across the canvas of my life, that if that was all random, then I thank the randomness, because there's no way. I've seen the laws of physics broken over the knee of what I believe to be God. Often. Sometimes it would happen daily just to remind me I knew nothing. No lie. And it still does. I think anyone that honestly thinks that they got the truth 100 answer to anything that is going on is more delusional than I am, because you're presuming your preception is the corner stone of existance, and that's as self centered as all get ^.^ Now if the ultimate narcissit will just respond "Doesn't matter when you're always right", we can call this match a No Contest ^.^ Take care SK, and what gots ya curious? Share a lil with the audience. Help em feel welcome to the fireside ^.^

A loved one died twice after a major heart attack.

That is what really jumped-started this dear friend.

I have been so blessed for over half a century.

Be well always.

SK

Make peace with those around you.

:yah:

"make peace with those around you." , wise, and powerful words. Shows me you're spiritually invested in my day. I appericate that, SK. For realz. I know I joke alot, but you're a cool cat in all honests.

Since you opened up, I'mma be true and do the same. I just thought that perhaps some share and care would light a fire under this thing.

Since I was young, I've watched miricials. People around me, stay long enough, And I know you kids are out there, seen miricles. Not done by me. I'm just an old ass honkey. Before I was a smartass one. But age, changes. All the same, what doesn't, is the laws of physics. I've bared 40ft falls at age 3 onto jagged stone. It hurt. Still does, but you learn to live with it. Do the math, and my head should've busted open like a freakin' walnut. God, is the only explaination I have.

A few years later, my Grandmother would go into Cancer stages. They said if she had a season (3 months) she had a year. A kind way of saying, in those days, long before your eye phones and non-invasive surguries, you're fucked. How you're alive right now, makes no sense. 

So I prayed. Not just me, mind ya. Hell, not that selfcentered. But I did, along with a great multitude, cuz G-Ma pwn, ya know? Not a month later, the cancer is in retreat, and the Doc is like, "Yeah, that's some supernatural shit, cause that's now how reality works." But it was reality.

I could go on. That doesn't reach me by double digits, and now I'm in the middle of the pack. So, I mean, if there's not a God, then, again, I'm the luckiest son of a bitch (your words, ma ^.~) that ever lived.

Brushes? This thing is a master work. There's so many strokes of luck pasted across the canvas of my life, that if that was all random, then I thank the randomness, because there's no way. I've seen the laws of physics broken over the knee of what I believe to be God. Often. Sometimes it would happen daily just to remind me I knew nothing. No lie. And it still does. I think anyone that honestly thinks that they got the truth 100 answer to anything that is going on is more delusional than I am, because you're presuming your preception is the corner stone of existance, and that's as self centered as all get ^.^ Now if the ultimate narcissit will just respond "Doesn't matter when you're always right", we can call this match a No Contest ^.^ Take care SK, and what gots ya curious? Share a lil with the audience. Help em feel welcome to the fireside ^.^

You're a Jedi, that's the way she goes for people like us. 

I also refer the unexplainable back to this God source, but my perception of God seems to be different than most others.  I don't see "God" as completely external only or something to fear, hide from, escape from, give myself to, bow to/worship, etc.... "God" is me, and you, and every one of us.  We are a part of God, and God is within each one of us.... some more than others by the looks of things, but not, because God is experimenting with all possibilities all the time.  We are growing & learning & evolving, some are devolving, God explores all possibilities even the not so fortunate outcome ones.

Least that's how I see it.  Everything that bares consciousness & self awareness comes from a source of love at it's point of origin, IMHO.  Like you said, whoever says they have 100% of the truth is more delusional than we are.  Best guesses based on personal experiences is about all we can go by right now.

1 person likes this

When I was about 7 I was living with my grandparents in an old two story house. The house was an old plantation looking house except no balcony, but it did have the wraparound porch with the big white wooden pillars. The old house creaked and talked most of the time. The second story was closed off, mostly because we were dirt poor and couldn't afford to heat it. My grandfather and grandmother slept in separate beds in the room where the front door was, both beds faced so you could see the front door. I slept in the bed with my grandmother in the wintertime because most of the rest of the house was closed off. One night after we had just laid down to go to sleep, my grandfather was already snoring, the room was lit by the glow of the deer-borne heater.  I saw a dark figure like a shadow but solid standing in front, of the front door, I asked my grandmother " what is that", she looked and said , it's Jesus, put your head underneath the covers". I did what she said, and when I peeked out a bit later it was gone. Whatever it was, she must have seen it before because it did not phase her. That was the only time I ever knew of my granny lying. I moved out a little while after that and never seen it again, even when I visited from time to time. 

You're a Jedi, that's the way she goes for people like us. 

I also refer the unexplainable back to this God source, but my perception of God seems to be different than most others.  I don't see "God" as completely external only or something to fear, hide from, escape from, give myself to, bow to/worship, etc.... "God" is me, and you, and every one of us.  We are a part of God, and God is within each one of us.... some more than others by the looks of things, but not, because God is experimenting with all possibilities all the time.  We are growing & learning & evolving, some are devolving, God explores all possibilities even the not so fortunate outcome ones.

Least that's how I see it.  Everything that bares consciousness & self awareness comes from a source of love at it's point of origin, IMHO.  Like you said, whoever says they have 100% of the truth is more delusional than we are.  Best guesses based on personal experiences is about all we can go by right now.

The force is strong with me. I even turned that into a craze to talk about how intoxicated to the point of silly someone is. That was all me, no lie. And you kids loved it /bows

The horn toot? It's just more of the unexplained. How a goofy jedi (that would've been more apt, and i could've taken advantage of the disney lucus merger! *shakes fist* damn you fate in hooking me up with a coolies sn, but not that one....wait...I'm rambling, is this out loud? ((Archer Ref)) o.o) anyways, how a kid like me has done anything to change anything. But I have. I know that ain't just me, cuz I'm met just me, and if that dude is a part of the body of Christ, well, everybody has an asshole, right? 

That above, just helped so many "I want to come before the Cross, but I'm not worthy". I know the feeling. Me too, totally. But it's not about you. It's not even about us. It's about God. 

I"m not God. That's something right there, that shakes me. And I'm tipsy enough,I might not fuck this up, but yeah, that bothers me. Don't take personally. Don't think YOU bother me, because ya don't Double J, I like ya. But these people be like, "I'm God", or "I'm a part of God", and yeah, I get that in the body of Christ metaphor sense. I do believe the final product of us it to be like God. I think before we took the fruit, that was assured, a child, that would grow, into something similar, not same, but similar to the father, God. That said, none of us on this planet are God, and the spirit that tells us we are God, or deserve to be God, or are greater than God, or to hate God because 'x', is all the same father. It's easy to see his walk. It's pretty much a pimp limp (strut, for all you golden oldies).

*Hops off pulpit* But I can't promise I won't get preachy. But that's enough for today on my religion.

At the end of the day, I found there's one easy way to find out which side of The Fence people are on. The first commandment. If ya love, then ya don't kill, ya don't steal, ya destory, ya don't covet, etc. All the law is contained under that simple command. And if ya believe in God, weither ya be a Christian, Muslim, or Jew, that's the literal first rule. If your behavior doesn't pass that check, then you need to start at literally square one. 

Please elaborate.

SK

:grouphug:

the only one that still haunts me. you know who I mean. blonde. perfect. white suits. happy, but not nice. look like exaggerated Gibb family members.

the only one that still haunts me. you know who I mean. blonde. perfect. white suits. happy, but not nice. look like exaggerated Gibb family members.

Estella?

On 10/24/2015, 3:06:54, Last1oftheJedi said:

I"m not God. That's something right there, that shakes me. And I'm tipsy enough,I might not fuck this up, but yeah, that bothers me. Don't take personally. Don't think YOU bother me, because ya don't Double J, I like ya. But these people be like, "I'm God", or "I'm a part of God", and yeah, I get that in the body of Christ metaphor sense. I do believe the final product of us it to be like God. I think before we took the fruit, that was assured, a child, that would grow, into something similar, not same, but similar to the father, God. That said, none of us on this planet are God, and the spirit that tells us we are God, or deserve to be God, or are greater than God, or to hate God because 'x', is all the same father. It's easy to see his walk. It's pretty much a pimp limp (strut, for all you golden oldies).

Well if "God" the creator is not a part of me and me a part of him/her/it.... then that's not my God.  Every father creates their children in their own image & likeness..... they hope their children aspire to be better people than they are someday, to be successful, to excel, to create beautiful things, etc..... the "God" of this planet, or whoever stepped in their place & assumed the role, is no God of mine, despite the demands for worship & sacrifice & blood drinking, flesh eating rituals on the Sun-day.   A lot of mixed messages in the Bible, hard to know which was originals & which were add ons.... not like they'd be honest about the parts that were edited if they are even editing the thing to begin with.

Whatever "God" creates out of love & happiness, that's the God I am an extension of.  I don't think there is/was only 1 God though from our points of view.  Every form of life seems to need a mother, and a male to create a new life.  God seems to be an anomaly in nature as not needing a femate to create all the life here.... so either we're a computer simulation/inside one, or we are all artificial clones like the Cylon humans from Battlestar Galactica. 

God seems to be a content bachelor who creates life.... something seems to be missing in that story.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/55121519.jpg

1 person likes this

On 10/24/2015, 3:06:54, Last1oftheJedi said:

*Hops off pulpit* But I can't promise I won't get preachy. But that's enough for today on my religion.

At the end of the day, I found there's one easy way to find out which side of The Fence people are on. The first commandment. If ya love, then ya don't kill, ya don't steal, ya destory, ya don't covet, etc. All the law is contained under that simple command. And if ya believe in God, weither ya be a Christian, Muslim, or Jew, that's the literal first rule. If your behavior doesn't pass that check, then you need to start at literally square one. 

True, we are not God but we do have the remnant which why we have the Jesus story telling us of the power.......that we can perform the same miracles.

All you need is love.....makes the rest of the commandments rather redundant then.

What is love? Baby don't hurt me....:chuckle:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/09m0B8RRiEE/0.jpg

1 person likes this

On 10/24/2015, 4:22:25, YourMom2 said:

True, we are not God but we do have the remnant which why we have the Jesus story telling us of the power.......that we can perform the same miracles.

All you need is love.....makes the rest of the commandments rather redundant then.

What is love? Baby don't hurt me....:chuckle:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/09m0B8RRiEE/0.jpg

http://netanimations.net/Moving-Animated-clip-art-gif-image-of-bobbing-heads-to-What-is-love-10.GIF

:cheers:

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.