Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ask About Illuminati

5 posts in this topic

The thing I remember most from this episode, after the eyechart, and even before I doned the tin foil hat. McDuck goes to a free clinic. Another patient-would-be asks, "Why are you here? You're the richest duck in the world!" to which Scrooge replies, "And I won't stay that way paying for things like doctors and medicine!" Or something along that line. Something to think about as they tell you Free Health Care is just for thost that can't afford it. ^.^

The thing I remember most from this episode, after the eyechart, and even before I doned the tin foil hat. McDuck goes to a free clinic. Another patient-would-be asks, "Why are you here? You're the richest duck in the world!" to which Scrooge replies, "And I won't stay that way paying for things like doctors and medicine!" Or something along that line. Something to think about as they tell you Free Health Care is just for thost that can't afford it. ^.^

:IGly6RW:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.