Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

Amish girl who fled United States to escape forced chemotherapy is now cancer-free

8 posts in this topic

Amish girl who fled United States to escape forced chemotherapy is now cancer-free

I wonder how many children could benefit from treatment like this. She was given six months to live and is now cancer free. No chemo no radiation, no huge doctor bills the family couldn't afford. 
Now that is an example of how to stand against the darkness! 

Another story mainstream media will not promote and pass on. 

<snip>

Some might call it a "miracle," but alternative and holistic medicine healers aren't really surprised to learn that a 12-year old Amish girl is now cancer-free — after her doctors testified in court just six months ago that she would be dead by now if her family were permitted to refuse her chemotherapy.

I wonder how many children could benefit from treatment like this. She was given six months to live and is now cancer free. No chemo no radiation, no huge doctor bills the family couldn't afford. 
Now that is an example of how to stand against the darkness! 

Another story mainstream media will not promote and pass on. 

<snip>

Some might call it a "miracle," but alternative and holistic medicine healers aren't really surprised to learn that a 12-year old Amish girl is now cancer-free — after her doctors testified in court just six months ago that she would be dead by now if her family were permitted to refuse her chemotherapy.

I've always said if it happened to me i would not go the usual route of treatment and with good reason too!

Sadly i lost 2 family members to it before i was awakened. I always ask my self how things would be if i knew then what i know now!

1 person likes this

Good for them. And with all those alt. doctors dying or disappearing, it's a hopeful sign that the truth will ultimately prevail over MSM dogma and conditioning. Another crack in the matrix is regarding vaccines, and there's been predictable pushback from TPTB about it. I've seen videos listed in YT searches that mock anti-vacc people and go on and on about their safety. Cancer, diabetes, heart disease, etc. could all be cured today, but it's big business and the criminals won't give up their cash cows easily.

I wonder how she got cancer in the first place. The Amish generally maintain their bloodlines and probably eat healthier than the rest of us.

Was she a victim of heavy chemtrail spraying?

I've always said if it happened to me i would not go the usual route of treatment and with good reason too!

Sadly i lost 2 family members to it before i was awakened. I always ask my self how things would be if i knew then what i know now!

Im sorry for your losses.

I look at it like this, their tactics are the same just with different applications. For example, the illunatics start wars, fund both sides, lend money to rebuild afterward. 

With cancer, they lace our surroundings food and water with carcinogens ( start the war ), research and manufacture drugs to fight it ( fund both sides), huge debt from hospital bills, ( lend money to rebuild)

1 person likes this

Good for them. And with all those alt. doctors dying or disappearing, it's a hopeful sign that the truth will ultimately prevail over MSM dogma and conditioning. Another crack in the matrix is regarding vaccines, and there's been predictable pushback from TPTB about it. I've seen videos listed in YT searches that mock anti-vacc people and go on and on about their safety. Cancer, diabetes, heart disease, etc. could all be cured today, but it's big business and the criminals won't give up their cash cows easily.

All those have been cured. You won't see the cures but you will see procedures and drugs to alleviate the symptoms. There are two reasons you won't see the cure. You stated one reason cha-Ching $$$$, the other reason, population control. 

I wonder how she got cancer in the first place. The Amish generally maintain their bloodlines and probably eat healthier than the rest of us.

Was she a victim of heavy chemtrail spraying?

chemtrail, ground water contamination from fracking, pesticide drift and leach on their gardens,  airborne chemical particulate from industrial processing plants. Take your pic or a combination if you like. Decades of pollutants reaching the most pristine of enviornments. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.