Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

Marijuana breathalyzer

13 posts in this topic

IMO : it should be packaged with a " home test kit " to check the thc/cbd percentage of a sample before buying a quanity of it!

both could be added features to a vaping kit. 

Self driving cars will be a game changer for Drinkers and Druggies alike. Bad for taxi companies though.

I'm on the yearly hiatus myself, I could probably sell my urine to people desperate to pass a test.

In NZ we have some jobs that are hard to fill in some regions because of the drug tests and the time it takes to pass "clean" for weed (6 weeks). I saw one mine site go from a C class work place to an A class work place when they brought in random weekly testing. Takes 6 weeks to pass clean urine for weed but only 4 days for the harder A class drugs. The accident rate went up when they brought it in.

I suggested they could lower the accident rate by doing IQ tests rather than drug tests as the accidents were bonehead stuff by people who had passed drug tests. Any accident automatically causes the personal to be drug tested.

So it proved drug testing didn't lower the accident rate. Probably had insurance companies scratching their heads.

Self driving cars will be a game changer for Drinkers and Druggies alike. Bad for taxi companies though.

I'm on the yearly hiatus myself, I could probably sell my urine to people desperate to pass a test.

In NZ we have some jobs that are hard to fill in some regions because of the drug tests and the time it takes to pass "clean" for weed (6 weeks). I saw one mine site go from a C class work place to an A class work place when they brought in random weekly testing. Takes 6 weeks to pass clean urine for weed but only 4 days for the harder A class drugs. The accident rate went up when they brought it in.

I suggested they could lower the accident rate by doing IQ tests rather than drug tests as the accidents were bonehead stuff by people who had passed drug tests. Any accident automatically causes the personal to be drug tested.

So it proved drug testing didn't lower the accident rate. Probably had insurance companies scratching their heads.

I don't know about the IQ test, I've seen some of the smartest people make pretty good messes of things..... Take the illunatics, for example......Order out of chaos, right?.....more like, chaos out of chaos:chuckle:

As the article says, there will be more revenue generated for govt. bank accounts with this device. Partially legalize it, then get caught driving with it and there's the win win. And even though it's quasi legal in California, if you get caught growing it without a license, you still get jail time and property is forfeited. So with this, they're covering all their monetary bases. What looks like freedom in this case is a trap. And look at all the the money they save from not putting petty pot users in jail, not that it was ever the right thing to do. Maybe that's an unintended consequence?  

As the article says, there will be more revenue generated for govt. bank accounts with this device. Partially legalize it, then get caught driving with it and there's the win win. And even though it's quasi legal in California, if you get caught growing it without a license, you still get jail time and property is forfeited. So with this, they're covering all their monetary bases. What looks like freedom in this case is a trap. And look at all the the money they save from not putting petty pot users in jail, not that it was ever the right thing to do. Maybe that's an unintended consequence?  

Thank you Cinnamon!

I have preached this myself.

Who the Hell listens to me?

The federal government is doing no favors!

Except to its corrupt self of course.

Freedom a trap?

Nice.

I prefer to regard it as an illusion.

The gold provided by Lucifer which turns out to be common lead.

The USA federal government is beyond redemption and dragging my country into Hell.

Sorry for anger but my passions rise on issues.

Enjoy your weekend Cinnamon,

SK

:cmicsfee:

:cheers:

The Federal Government needs to be gutted and all their alphabet agencies along with it.  The Federal Reserve owners are our slave masters and everything is perpetuated from there, without the ability to enslave us with debt, they are irrelevant. This is what needs to happen. One day it will and they're going to need their bunkers. 

Running for prez Cinnamon?

Should be!

SK

I AM READY GIRL!

:ph34r:

Cin for Prez, change I can believe in.

UK get's First Man, at which point he can explain why he appericates the honor of the title, but then does a 50 minute power point on how he's the second man to be the spouse of a* President.

^.~ Happy Halloween guys.

Seriously though, I'm all for a female prez, just not the one they keep trying to sell me.

Edited by Last1oftheJedi
* the 4 a, i ran it over in my mind, and thought it could be twisted o.o didn't wish that.
1 person likes this

Are you sure you don't want Shep to be president:

Ok here is a quick run-down i could do soo much!

First Act: I would Send all immigrants that are not 2nd generation (having grown up in the country) back to wherever the hell they came from and close the borders.

Second Act: I would Improve the Healthcare system of the united states, By Stopping state by state health care providers and instituting a nationwide price fix for medical insurance.

Third Act: I would change how the people are taxed, Less taxed for those with low income, Higher tax for those with Higher income

Fourth Act: I would Give White Couples a Small Grant on their first child because white folk are becoming the minority everywhere, call this an incentive.

Fifth Act: I would scrap the whole education system and go back to what we had in the 1900's, teaching in a better way. While also making it mandatory for all children to spend 1 year in a special gov education school when they turn 10. The focus of this camp would be to teach children how to not behave and to promote healthy human interaction and core values. Something we all seem to have lost.

Sixth Act: I would set up nationwide self-sufficient cities, that can sustain a medium size population. (to prove it can be done and as a symbol for the future)

Seventh Act: I would make one final great speech about what it means to be decent and honest. Then step down from the presidency.

Now your wondering why didnt i mention releasing alien files?? well i kinda dont wanna die... keeping it for the speech :D

As for the consequences...... Too much love from the world.

Edited by Cinnamon
2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.