Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dealing with Kakistocracy & the Flat Earth PSYOP

108 posts in this topic

A synopsis? Can't always do the audio/visual thing. Can you briefly summarize why you think FE is a psyop?

A synopsis? Can't always do the audio/visual thing. Can you briefly summarize why you think FE is a psyop?

It certainly is a psyop.  Quite clearly it has caused a lot of division in the alternative news/"truther" arena (which is it's main intended purpose.)

Basically it breaks down into this: flat earth, round, square, whatever shape it may be, it's just the shape of  the construct. Overall it's a detail, it doesn't really matter. What the author of the video is trying to say is that what matters is the suffering of human beings across the earth, useless wars, the police state, criminality in government etc.

FE is a distraction to keep you away from the more important talking points, and it certainly has been successful in doing so.

3 people like this

Basically it breaks down into this: flat earth, round, square, whatever shape it may be, it's just the shape of  the construct. Overall it's a detail, it doesn't really matter. What the author of the video is trying to say is that what matters is the suffering of human beings across the earth, useless wars, the police state, criminality in government etc.

FE is a distraction to keep you away from the more important talking points, and it certainly has been successful in doing so.

:balpk:

Yup.  Sorry, all out of green today.

Thanks!

I agree, though I wouldn't say that paying attention to FE means we aren't also paying attention to everything else. The biggest danger I see in FE is that it prepares people to see God as the enemy, the Truman Show, and they don't like how he's running it. They don't stop to think that the suffering was never God's intent and that there are malevolent entities doing their best to turn everyone against Him. So to me it does matter, and it doesn't mean nothing else matters. 

As for the police state, as I've mentioned elsewhere, the situation today is not like it's ever been in the past. Historically, people had the same level of technology and weaponry as governments. But now, governments have overwhelming advantage in such things, as well as having us all under surveillance. Then the question becomes, how can we realistically overthrow this, and on a worldwide scale? I see no natural, physical solution.

I've always thought that fe/be was a divisional psyop, and the "professionals' keep it rolling strong. They are not, trolls or shills, but intellectual terrorist, they have been trained how to observe and push the right buttons, and keep you divided, and keep your mind tied to meaningless subject matter so the real, current and meaningful subject matter, scrolls off the forum. It's like the endless black hole of trying to disprove something you don't believe in, it usually entails an endless revolving circle of subject matter that is rehashed over and over, that also is one of their tactics. 

1 person likes this

'[T]ruth is a point of view, and so is changeable."  That's just stupid and tells me that he guy is not genuine.

I've always thought that fe/be was a divisional psyop, and the "professionals' keep it rolling strong. They are not, trolls or shills, but intellectual terrorist, they have been trained how to observe and push the right buttons, and keep you divided, and keep your mind tied to meaningless subject matter so the real, current and meaningful subject matter, scrolls off the forum. It's like the endless black hole of trying to disprove something you don't believe in, it usually entails an endless revolving circle of subject matter that is rehashed over and over, that also is one of their tactics. 

That is true, and they always show their hand. Real easy to spot. They talk points and when something comes up that they have no answer for, they quickly change the subject or just wont reply. They like to fill the thread with meaningless fluff to keep the thread moving past points they want kept hidden.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.