Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ever Hear Of This Suppressed 1963 UFO Incident?

5 posts in this topic

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/images/FlyingSerpentsAndDragonsbook.jpg

October 21, 1963 UFO Assault Incident Genuine Event

Skeptics would have everyone believe that there is no Moreno Ranch in Cordoba, Argentina. Skeptics want folks to believe the Moreno family is a figment of the imagination. Skeptics contend that the entire 1963 UFO incident was pure fabrication. It is true that a search of the event on the internet fails to reveal anything pertaining to the horrifying encounter. It is also a known fact that such cases were almost commonplace in South America during the late 1950s and early 1960s. UFOs have always had it in for South America.

First Hand Witnesses Were Indeed Flesh And Blood

Actual witnesses to the event skeptics claim never occurred were Antonio Moreno, 72 and Teresa Moreno, 63. Names of other family members and ranch hands were not readily available. Francisco Tropuano who resided less than a mile from the Moreno Ranch witnessed six UFOs depart moments after the incident.The Morenos contended that the family was terrorized by six metallic discs approximately 25 feet in diameter. This horrifying encounter included light beams and tremendous heat. Similar to other UFO events.

To read the entire perplexing account please click on the link below:

http://saucersfly.blogspot.com/2015/06/moreno-ranch-flying-saucer-attacks.html

SK

I had not heard of that one. A lot of UFO's in Argentina (and Chile. Chile is one of the few nation where you can go on UFO tours where they guarantee you will see one or your money back. They don't call them UFO's though, They have another name for them.) where the Nazi's where supposed to have holed up after WWII.

I had not heard of that one. A lot of UFO's in Argentina (and Chile. Chile is one of the few nation where you can go on UFO tours where they guarantee you will see one or your money back. They don't call them UFO's though, They have another name for them.) where the Nazi's where supposed to have holed up after WWII.

Thanks for that tidbit.

I was totally unaware of that.

Have a fab weekend!

SK

:rd107ki:

All I can say is WOW. I don't think I've heard of this incident but it does seem like one of the more believable incidents especially with so many people involved and the pics and the truck driver. No way could that have been made up. At the time tho some or a lot of ppl may have thought "vivid imagination" or something to that matter.  What pisses me off about a lot of these incidents is the way witnesses are treated and ridiculed! I've had my own personal experiences and of course get laughed at by people who don't believe. Hell I have the scar to prove it, but that's for a diff thread. More of these old incidents need to be uncovered, I can almost guarantee there's are hundreds of these types of stories maybe thousands. 

1 person likes this

All I can say is WOW. I don't think I've heard of this incident but it does seem like one of the more believable incidents especially with so many people involved and the pics and the truck driver. No way could that have been made up. At the time tho some or a lot of ppl may have thought "vivid imagination" or something to that matter.  What pisses me off about a lot of these incidents is the way witnesses are treated and ridiculed! I've had my own personal experiences and of course get laughed at by people who don't believe. Hell I have the scar to prove it, but that's for a diff thread. More of these old incidents need to be uncovered, I can almost guarantee there's are hundreds of these types of stories maybe thousands. 

There are thousands!

I had a Hubpages account with hundreds of pages.

Banned then erased.

Man hours of work shot to Hell.

No reason.

No explanation.

Just gone!

Believe those Never A serious Answer (NASA) pages were cause.

Full documented but not the least bit complimentary!

Oh well.

If CO members want more UFO items I will post them.

UFO cases of old were seldom explained but quickly debunked.

Remember Donald "Duck" Menzel.

Damn :padllbli: that he was!

Worm meat in Hell :IBPlzqK: now.

Thanks for response.

SK

:smile:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.