Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

WTF?

35 posts in this topic

What the fuck is up with the following shep? You picking who you want and don't want here now in your free speech forum?

(You are not permitted to register a user account with this site)

I also registered and soon afterwards my account was gone. All attempt to login were turned away, and other attempts to reregister failed. Also, all of my emails to you went unanswered. Doesn't even matter who I am cause I want no part of a place like this!

What the fuck is up with the following shep? You picking who you want and don't want here now in your free speech forum?

(You are not permitted to register a user account with this site)

I also registered and soon afterwards my account was gone. All attempt to login were turned away, and other attempts to reregister failed. Also, all of my emails to you went unanswered. Doesn't even matter who I am cause I want no part of a place like this!

​Software is still being worked on. This is standard stuff. Gimme time to work.

1 person likes this

My account was deleted well before your upgrade/update here, and the unanswered emails speaks volumes. My attempts to have my password sent, even though I knew it was already correct were discarded. That's not software problems. That's administration!

I'm calling "Bullshit!"

My account was deleted well before your upgrade/update here, and the unanswered emails speaks volumes. My attempts to have my password sent, even though I knew it was already correct were discarded. That's not software problems. That's administration!

I'm calling "Bullshit!"

​No emails received and only 1 person signed up (skycat). Nothing deleted. Dont come here and lie about shit.

Shep, you win! Sad to see how your gonna go the same way all the others have gone. I knew it, and I even said so. You're a sellout! Make sure you delete this first thread on your new failure of a forum!

bye bye

​No emails received and only 1 person signed up (skycat). Nothing deleted. Dont come here and lie about shit.

​Lie about shit? I can give names of two others who had shit happen and felt the same way I do, so don't accuse me of being a liar! On your first attempt before changing to this new format, we all had problems, and now we cant even register on this new format. Whos the liar?

​Lie about shit? I can give names of two others who had shit happen and felt the same way I do, so don't accuse me of being a liar! On your first attempt before changing to this new format, we all had problems, and now we cant even register on this new format. Whos the liar?

​Its not my fault if you cant sign up. Thats because your ip address or email is blacklisted on spam databases of which i use to stop spam.

As for what happened on the last format. ASK ANYONE the software was bugged to hell shit was going missing. Posts did not go through. and people could not sign up. Which is one of the reasons we changed.

All your doing is coming here and attacking me. How about detailing the problem and i'll see if i can fix it. Too hard. and me a sellout lol.....Im one of the only people not selling out and what does it get me? Attacked by every person in ct. Dont like me or the site then leave. Just another hater. Join the que.

Not to mention we are not open yet. I just had to go live to test a few things. When we go live for real shit will be fixed. Hopefully.

Edited by ukshep
1 person likes this

Keep doing what you're doing, Shep, and ignore the negative static.  I for one much appreciate all your efforts!

blacklisted on spam databases?

What a joke. I've been one of you main posters on DJ just about from the first day!

So now all of a sudden I'm on some make believe blacklisted spam databases?

There would be no reason for such a thing.

You can see my IP im sure, and you know who I am. Should I be on that list? NO!

Just sounds like a good way to keep certain people away who you may not be comfortable with for some reason!

What a joke. I've been one of you main posters on DJ just about from the first day!

Just sounds like a good way to keep certain people away who you may not be comfortable with for some reason!

​Dude i dont make the Databases they get updated all the time. I see no other reason why you cant sign up. Why would i want to keep certain people away? this is just fucking paranoia talking. Seriously WTF!! i have nothing against anyone. I have an attitude towards haters but i dont have 1 poster i dont want around.

Give yourself a slap this is just stupid.

Also this being a new forum i dont have anyone's ip's and dont know who you are!!.  I can try and help you sign up because this may be a bug if you cant.

Edited by ukshep

​Take a chill pill and stop being ridiculous. This ain't AE. BTW, I'm Cinnamon, a MOD and I'M having trouble TOO.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.