Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mario Stalin

Can i just say?

6 posts in this topic

I signed up a few days ago but have not posted anything - just perusing. This forum seems to be a throw back to how the "others" used to be. It's refreshing to see interesting posts and not a volumetric ton of racially motivated threads. 

Agreed with OP!

I signed up a few days ago but have not posted anything - just perusing. This forum seems to be a throw back to how the "others" used to be. It's refreshing to see interesting posts and not a volumetric ton of racially motivated threads. 

Agreed with OP!

thats why i signed up. its like how glp used to be before it went downhill. I see some posts here that are racist sometimes. but mods get on it fast. No facts, hate speech and it disappears as it should. We have enough disinfo. 

What i have seen a lot of is shills, but they dont last long which is also refreshing.

1 person likes this

thats why i signed up. its like how glp used to be before it went downhill. I see some posts here that are racist sometimes. but mods get on it fast. No facts, hate speech and it disappears as it should. We have enough disinfo. 

What i have seen a lot of is shills, but they dont last long which is also refreshing.

There are some real good eggs here.

Newer stuff covered in detail.

Older esoteric material also fair game.

Hitlery (apologies Adolph) Clit-on hearings spot on.

Photographs of fairies from early 1900's get another look.

Plus just about everything in between.

Too bad most of the girls here seem to be shy.

Have seen only a handful post on a frequent basis.

They are very good communicators though.

Blessed be.

SK

:yah:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.