Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

Mind Tap

7 posts in this topic

Mind Tap

Tapping into our brains and altering our sense of direction is moving at light speed in the 21st century.
 Though medical applications are beneficial and returning the use of limbs and sight hold hope for the disabled, the flip side holds a darker agenda. 
From the studies I read, encoding  brain wave patterns and sending and receiving them via electronics, tell us that they could pretty much control your body functions using scalar technology. 
The fact they can  scan your mind at the movie theater and project the emotion to alter the scenes lets us know that there is positive proof of brain manipulation technology and it is being utilized. 
They can scan your brain like a finger print. I believe it to be true that the dark technologies are 25 to 30 years ahead of what we know. How many technologies are we learning of today that we're kept out of public view for decades. 
One thing we know for sure is, evil has a way of using technology for the wrong purposes, that's why we have enough atomic bombs to take the breath from every living creature on God's Green Earth. 

We should not fear, but forever be vigilant.

<snip>
Using a wireless brain scanner that reads both muscular and brainwave data, the system allows the user to manipulate the film's structure. Creator Richard Ramchurn said the audience can subconsciously project their feelings onto the film and have these feelings visualized by the shape the film takes.

<snip>
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A computer has been trained to "read" people's minds by looking at scans of their brains as they thought about specific words, researchers said on Thursday.

<snip>

Highlights

• Central-complex cells in the freely walking cockroach encode forward and turning speed

• Stimulation through recording wires produces movement in a consistent trajectory

• Stimulation alters a limb reflex consistent with changes during spontaneous turns

• Population activity changes when movement is combined with climbing over a barrier

<snip>
People appear to have their own individual fingerprint of brain activity, one that might be used to predict the risk of mental illness and see the effects of medical treatment, researchers reported on Monday.
1 person likes this

I have no doubt that whatever can be used to enslave mankind will be used. But I also believe that we must be allowed to make conscious, free choices between good and evil. What mind control technology does is send the message that we can't be held responsible for our actions, so even if it isn't real, its perceived reality can be used to excuse vile behavior. Already we're presuming that the people who shoot up theaters and schools are mind-controlled, which leads some to treat them not as criminals or evil but victims. We have to be careful about what ideas are planted, even by the most ordinary of means.

I have no doubt that whatever can be used to enslave mankind will be used. But I also believe that we must be allowed to make conscious, free choices between good and evil. What mind control technology does is send the message that we can't be held responsible for our actions, so even if it isn't real, its perceived reality can be used to excuse vile behavior. Already we're presuming that the people who shoot up theaters and schools are mind-controlled, which leads some to treat them not as criminals or evil but victims. We have to be careful about what ideas are planted, even by the most ordinary of means.

I disagree, and I base my belief of the end, not only on prophecy being fulfilled,  but that the choice of good and evil is being manipulated.

For example;  if a hypnotist makes a person bark like a dog, was it the persons choice to bark like a dog?. It might have been that persons choice to be hypnotized. 
 In the programming of most children, it is generational, so the child is subjected to programming as early as the womb. I have been researching for over 2 years now due to my personal experience. I dug through the disinformation and documentation to come to the truth. I had a standard, to go by, and real experience to apply my findings too, which helped in the gleaning process.
 Mind control technology has been evolving since the late 30s. What was once done through fear intimidation torture and suggestion, now can be done electronically. 
You look at the faces of the young people, especially the eyes, of those who have committed the heinous crimes, blank, soulless, no remorse.
 Is that a normal reaction for someone who just shot people point blank in the face, especially a young person?, absolutely not! 

You have an analytical mind, pour some of it into this subject, you will find it a lot more fascinating than arguing wether the earth is flat or round.  
There is tons of documentation, from law suits in Canada where the CIA/illunatics  were caught red handed doing mind control experiments, mk-ultra, monarch programming, they claimed they no longer experiment, I know that's a lie.

I disagree, and I base my belief of the end, not only on prophecy being fulfilled,  but that the choice of good and evil is being manipulated.

For example;  if a hypnotist makes a person bark like a dog, was it the persons choice to bark like a dog?. It might have been that persons choice to be hypnotized. 
 In the programming of most children, it is generational, so the child is subjected to programming as early as the womb. I have been researching for over 2 years now due to my personal experience. I dug through the disinformation and documentation to come to the truth. I had a standard, to go by, and real experience to apply my findings too, which helped in the gleaning process.
 Mind control technology has been evolving since the late 30s. What was once done through fear intimidation torture and suggestion, now can be done electronically. 
You look at the faces of the young people, especially the eyes, of those who have committed the heinous crimes, blank, soulless, no remorse.
 Is that a normal reaction for someone who just shot people point blank in the face, especially a young person?, absolutely not! 

You have an analytical mind, pour some of it into this subject, you will find it a lot more fascinating than arguing wether the earth is flat or round.  
There is tons of documentation, from law suits in Canada where the CIA/illunatics  were caught red handed doing mind control experiments, mk-ultra, monarch programming, they claimed they no longer experiment, I know that's a lie.

Re. hypnotism, of course in many cases the person had to give permission. Since I see the brain as an interface between the spirit and the body, hypnotism separates the bond temporarily and allows the influence of malevolent entities. And if this or any other kind of mind control is done to children too young to know what's happening, I believe God will not hold them accountable, but instead put blame on the parents or other adults responsible. That's what I mean by the requirement of conscious choice; not that everyone gets that choice, but that no one can be condemned without it. This is why I believe that anyone who dies before having acquired the understanding of good and evil will automatically go to heaven. But I also believe that if God wants them freed in this life, God will see to it that they are freed. That is, no one is forever doomed for something they had no control over.

Re. earth shape arguments... please understand that I have written extensively on Christian theology, spent years debating it, wrote some books about it, even made a translation of the New Testament just to be sure I understood it. And as someone who has always maintained that the Bible should be interpreted according to the literal/ historical/ grammatical hermeneutic, the topic has bearing on the issue of what to do with clear statements about it being a circle or disk rather than a ball. This is not strictly an entertaining pastime for me; it determines what arguments can be used to explain something away as allegorical, which has wide-ranging implications.

The fact is, I have actually read/watched quite a bit about MK Ultra and other dark practices. But I still stand by my point that we must be cautious about conclusions drawn from the actions of those who commit horrible crimes. Not all are under mind control; many are simply evil. Otherwise we'd have to attribute all wickedness to mind control, which would mean that nobody should be held accountable for their sins.

Re. hypnotism, of course in many cases the person had to give permission. Since I see the brain as an interface between the spirit and the body, hypnotism separates the bond temporarily and allows the influence of malevolent entities. And if this or any other kind of mind control is done to children too young to know what's happening, I believe God will not hold them accountable, but instead put blame on the parents or other adults responsible. That's what I mean by the requirement of conscious choice; not that everyone gets that choice, but that no one can be condemned without it. This is why I believe that anyone who dies before having acquired the understanding of good and evil will automatically go to heaven. But I also believe that if God wants them freed in this life, God will see to it that they are freed. That is, no one is forever doomed for something they had no control over.

Re. earth shape arguments... please understand that I have written extensively on Christian theology, spent years debating it, wrote some books about it, even made a translation of the New Testament just to be sure I understood it. And as someone who has always maintained that the Bible should be interpreted according to the literal/ historical/ grammatical hermeneutic, the topic has bearing on the issue of what to do with clear statements about it being a circle or disk rather than a ball. This is not strictly an entertaining pastime for me; it determines what arguments can be used to explain something away as allegorical, which has wide-ranging implications.

The fact is, I have actually read/watched quite a bit about MK Ultra and other dark practices. But I still stand by my point that we must be cautious about conclusions drawn from the actions of those who commit horrible crimes. Not all are under mind control; many are simply evil. Otherwise we'd have to attribute all wickedness to mind control, which would mean that nobody should be held accountable for their sins.

I understand not all evil mind control, but all mind control is evil. I also understand the age of accountability. 

We know that God created our physical bodies to operate by physical principals. These principals are being manipulated and exploited for nefarious agendas by those who choose evil. 

My people perish for lack of knowledge. This portion of scripture is so true, we are also perishing for choosing evil, in this we all share guilt, some by choosing evil, some for accepting the evil others choose.

Most ct people know little about mind control programming, other than the government puppets or the assassins, there are sex slaves they use to subjugate politicians, and many other uses.

But what they don't realize is that the statistics say 1% are indoctrinated, that was in the 80's. What has been allowed to happen is from the Whitehouse to the county courthouse, these people control and disadvantage those who do not serve their purpose, at the same time using these positions to take advantage and promote those who serve their purpose. And it's been done in such a manner and secrecy that people are clueless. 

The drug dealer who is allowed to deal drugs, the crooked politicians, the pedafile with the right connections, the immoral president, the government who deal drugs and guns on the black market, all connected, all the above connection points, are tied to a common starting point, embedded like a brain tumor that has tentacles stretching into the critical areas of the brain, inoperable.

And like Mcwest said, " as long as we have a roof over our head, food to eat,  everything is alright! 

I don't put this out as fear propaganda, I just think everyone has the right to know how and why it is like it is. 

Totally agree, WH. Evil has become systematic and ingrained, just as in the days of Noah. We are so near the end of all this tragedy.

Totally agree, WH. Evil has become systematic and ingrained, just as in the days of Noah. We are so near the end of all this tragedy.

I don't know about anyone but me, as hardheaded as I am, if God tells me don't do that, because if you do this will happen, He's got my full undivided attention!

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.