Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AceMan

Facts about the USA's relationship with Animals.

4 posts in this topic

This is the real reason why monkeys are bad pets (in the USA).

1. The owner of primates attempt to take care of the monkey the same ridiculous, and inhumane way that they take care of their dogs and cats, out of habit.

2. The USA's education system sucks... it is, even at best.. like the education systems of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Connecticut, Rhode Island, California.... at best, its centered around making money, and not how to function.

Its Science classes are centered around making Engineers who make money, Its Math classes are centered around making Mechanics, Engineers, Mathematicians, Accountants, Brokers, Doctors... who make money, Its English classes are centered around making Newspaper Editors, who make money.

Its all about money....  That does a disservice to people, especially when they try to function in life... i.e. attempt to deal with Animals in their personal life.

Not once has any of America's Elementary, Middle, Junior High School, or High School students lifted a finger to open up a book about Wildlife, or any particular species of Animal, or Evolution... or how to take care of an Animal, nor were they ever instructed about how Animals perceive and interact with humans.

Never once has any such students read or studied a book about Monkeys and different species of monkeys.

No other life function is taught in American schools either.

For Two, nearly three centuries, the USA's people have been victimized by the politics of    "the answer is NO, because I said so"... which isn't functioning, its just flat out stupid and dictatorial.

That is the reason why monkeys don't make good pets in the USA, because the USA is stupid, they don't know how to function outside of their closed circuit niche environment based on the attitudes of the 1700s era Britannia.

Edited by AceMan

Monkeys are filthy creatures and are not meant to live inside a home with people. I know someone who has one and it's totally disgusting. 

Edited by Cinnamon
1 person likes this

Monkeys are filthy creatures and are not meant to live inside a home with people. I know someone who has one and it's totally disgusting. 

My old neighbor had one in a nice, huge enclosure outside. With swings and toys and all that.
It would still howl and cry day and night.
Then, it bit his finger off.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.