Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Topless Fairy Peddles Mineral Water

39 posts in this topic

You mean it wasn't Miley?  There are rumors that she might hold the Awards completely nude next year, and she was almost there this year. 

You mean it wasn't Miley?  There are rumors that she might hold the Awards completely nude next year, and she was almost there this year. 

:omgsign:

:ohmy:

SK

Of course if you go with the 'other' fairy, 0bama was the biggest gun salesman of the year, and he was able to keep his clothes on. 

I call BS on this one. The man is clearly not staring at fairy's boobies.

:yShVbSg:

1 person likes this

Of course if you go with the 'other' fairy, 0bama was the biggest gun salesman of the year, and he was able to keep his clothes on. 

King Hussein Obama I naked?

I prefer the fairy in the ad.

:cheer:

I do understand your statement though.

I call BS on this one. The man is clearly not staring at fairy's boobies.

:yShVbSg:

What boobies Mom?

:VzlHwzb:

Thanks for input.

SK

:yourock:

King Hussein Obama I naked?

I prefer the fairy in the ad.

:cheer:

I do understand your statement though.

The emperor's new clothes...maybe they'll quit voting for him.  

I read the same thing somewhere, but when researching the issue, I came to "she might do her tour nude" instead from many articles I read. There are nude miley pics somewhere, but unfortunately, most of the things out there relating to them are click bait, and don't show anything. I did about an hr searching about a week or to for them, I was left disappointed.

In re to the ad, it looks somewhat vintage. I seen a better ad years back which I saved, that would definitely get me to buy the water of another brand. The person had multiple images of them completely nude, and they were pure, not a typical whore like usually we see. (A virgin selling bottled water :-) lol) I have only come across the images once, and I did save them. They are lost on some hard drives, but given many hours, I could find them. Of course they were banned, and I never came across them again on the internet after the first time.     

I read the same thing somewhere, but when researching the issue, I came to "she might do her tour nude" instead from many articles I read. There are nude miley pics somewhere, but unfortunately, most of the things out there relating to them are click bait, and don't show anything. I did about an hr searching about a week or to for them, I was left disappointed.

Who the hell wants to see Miley naked???  :snrmaajt:

Sorry, no offense to your taste, but she is just creeeeeeepyyyy!

:snrmaajt::snrmaajt::snrmaajt::snrmaajt:

Who the hell wants to see Miley naked???  :snrmaajt:

Sorry, no offense to your taste, but she is just creeeeeeepyyyy!

:snrmaajt::snrmaajt::snrmaajt::snrmaajt:

Super creepy! Does our search history define us? :chuckle:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.