Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
d0ug

Biggest conspiracy

9 posts in this topic

The biggest conspiracy ever and no one talks about it. How many persons you know personally have been killed by a terrorist and how many people you know have died from chronic ailments like heart problems, diabetes, and cancer? Over one hounded years ago a few millionaires took control of the medical system schools, training, hospitals, and the governing authority. When they [terrorist] kill 3,000 people in the twin towers they went to war and have not stopped. From the medical system themselves say that 15 million per year are killed injured and infected and nothing is said and when they fail we gang to gather to have a [walk or other fund raising act] and give that money to the people who fail to help. Even the laws prevent good treatment if a doctor start curing cancer his licence will be taken away he will be called a quack and thrown in jail. Type two diabetes the cure has been known over 50 years ago and doctor will not tell you because they can make more money treating you for your whole life. Heart problems congestive heart failure the cure has been known for three hundred years, myocardial heart attacks is caused by a deficiency of one mineral this is even known by the WHO, Heart attacks caused by blood clots are caused by a deficiency of omega acid or a racial of 3,6,9 A-fib is not a heart problem but a back problem it is a smashing of the nerves leaving the spine do to degeneration of the discs.  These medical systems think that everything should be treated by drugs and natural medicine is quackery and that is just the opposite. The medical system is a business doctors make money when you are sick so why should the cure you and loss a customer; a person cured is a customer lost.   The doctors are hamper by their education they are taught about drugs little about minerals, vitamins, and nothing on nutrition.

1 person likes this

People do talk about it; there've been message boards about it for over a decade. And today there is a growing rebellion against Big Pharma, vaccinations, and the scams taking millions from people in pursuit of "cures" that will never come.

Yes I do agree some awake people are talking about it but if you asked a person about the twin towers every one know if you ask a person about doctors killing millions they will look at you as if you are crazy.

People do talk about it; there've been message boards about it for over a decade. And today there is a growing rebellion against Big Pharma, vaccinations, and the scams taking millions from people in pursuit of "cures" that will never come.

Yes, but we need to talk about it often to keep it front and center. The House of Rockefeller and orthodox medicine keep us sick and them rich.

http://educate-yourself.org/fc/

Yes, but we need to talk about it often to keep it front and center. The House of Rockefeller and orthodox medicine keep us sick and them rich.

http://educate-yourself.org/fc/

Yes they do, and yes we do. I was just pointing out that people are talking about it.

Yes I do agree some awake people are talking about it but if you asked a person about the twin towers every one know if you ask a person about doctors killing millions they will look at you as if you are crazy.

Glad to have you in group D!

Always something new to discuss.

Please be a regular visitor.

Good bunch around here.

SK

:qftV4K1:

"terrorism" :jptdknpa:  "As if" it's some danger to Mercans...

Only terrorists in "the land of the free" are the U.S. gov.

In NZ our death rate by doctors is pretty high. 4 people die each day from pharmaceuticals given to them by medical professionals, about 1500 a year,a further 700 because they gave them the wrong drug or too much of it and 370 from medical misadventure. That makes it the third leading cause of death in NZ behind Heart Disease and Cancer

Our road toll is less than 400 per year (people who died from crashes on the road)

The annual suicide rate around 400 (which worries many people).

In a population of 4.4 million people.

I have read in the USA and UK the medical system is the #1 cause of death in those nations mainly due to lethal reactions to pharmaceuticals.

Doctors are protected by their medical licenses from being jailed over a patents death. You have to start a private prosecution against them if you want traction. They never get held accountable for lethal reactions to pharmaceuticals they dish out. They could however. Last time I went to the Doc I told him what was wrong with me ( I always tell them and they end up confirming what I have said). I had a tooth infection which I need antibiotics before having removed. He wanted to give me strong painkillers as well and I argued with him and relented to make the poor fellow feel better knowing I would never take them anyway so no big deal. ( I have learned to conqueror my own pain as pain is only in the mind after all and not "real").

I asked him to look up the possible side effects of what he was going to proscribe me. I pointed out that taking something which "could" have possible lethal side effects for something which I was not dying of was extremely negligent and possibly quite criminal. He gave up after a while (of looking for drugs that didn't have possible lethal side effects)and looked quite disillusioned at his own profession. I think the penny had dropped for that man.

When I go to any Doctor I listen to them an when they are finished I get them to write down what they have suggested and sign it. That freaks them right out because then there is a record of what they have done which means they are accountable in the event of my death etc. They immediately give you a second far more thorough examination as their ass is actually one the line.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.