Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
roadtoad2

Mother of Benghazi victim calls out Hillary

13 posts in this topic

Billary is supposed to talk about Benghazi again, and maybe this time they'll put Billary behind bars. 

I'd settle for a Martha-Stewart-house-arrest anklet if it would make her go away and not be heard from ever again. What's that leave, Bernie Sanders?

I still think Obama becomes king for 3rd term.

I'd settle for a Martha-Stewart-house-arrest anklet if it would make her go away and not be heard from ever again. What's that leave, Bernie Sanders?

Regardless of whether Billary is in trouble or not she's just a distraction brought about by the 0bama Administration and Clinton gambino crime family.  I do think 0bama is going for third.  Can't keep his hands off the caliphate.  But since Billary is in so much trouble, if she goes, she'll have to take the 0bama crime syndicate with her.  So much is riding on Clinton's tires (even though she hasn't driven a car in years).  In fact, most of our leadership (Congress is making us think it is just the president, but they're hiding behind him), needs to be sentenced to lady, madame, the guillotine.  Maybe this is why the elites want to go hide in underground bunkers?

Hi Mom.

Restated the obvious.

Kenya born M***** H******** :smfjsraq: will slip into another term into full blown dictatorship!

Only in USA!

Or what was once USA Mom!

SK

:2sMZZFw:

Or what was once USA Mom!

:sodsjdtr:

I can abide change if it's for the better. We had some good times when we at least *felt* free in the 60s and 70s. Man, the stuff I got away with as a teenager!

:sodsjdtr:

I can abide change if it's for the better. We had some good times when we at least *felt* free in the 60s and 70s. Man, the stuff I got away with as a teenager!

Saint Mom?

No?

:cjnohced:

SK

:cheer:

Saint Mom?

No?

:cjnohced:

SK

:cheer:

Saints are for Catholics but becoming a mom is an enlightening experience in itself. Very settling and makes one realize what's really important and thankfully I was a stay-at-home mom. Money was tight at times but a good lesson as my oldest is a saver and considers her purchases carefully.

Saints are for Catholics but becoming a mom is an enlightening experience in itself. Very settling and makes one realize what's really important and thankfully I was a stay-at-home mom. Money was tight at times but a good lesson as my oldest is a saver and considers her purchases carefully.

You are a winner Mom.

You have my utmost respect.

SK

:qftV4K1:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.