Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rothbard

NaturalNews Declares that an Imminent False Flag Attack is Coming to Shut Down the Internet (Update - Nothing Special)

18 posts in this topic

UPDATE:  Listened to it but it was far from special.  Just commonsense analysis that the government's next step is to carry out a false flag attack to shut down the free internet - nothing new and to call it "imminent" was dishonest.  Listen here:  http://files.talknetwork.com/HRR/HRR-2015-10-23-1.mp3

This may just be fear mongering to get people to listen to Mike Adams from NaturalNews.com but he claims that a 10,000+ casualty event is planned to shut down the freedom of the Internet.  Well, it worked on me because I'm going to have to tune in and hear what he is going to say.

http://www.naturalnews.com/051653_internet_censorship_Bill_of_Rights_First_Amendment.html

It's now abundantly obvious that another massive false flag attack is being planned for America, to be followed by a government ban on the First Amendment and the censorship of websites that disagree with the official government narrative of what really happened.

Tune in to the Health Ranger Report on TalkNetwork.com this Friday, 11am Pacific / 2pm Eastern to hear the full details.

The corrupt, criminal regime currently occupying Washington D.C. is losing its grip over America. The wild popularity of Donald Trump reflects America's loss of false faith in the institutions of government and mainstream media. The American people are tired of being lied to and are waking up to the reality of how they have been propagandized, controlled and imprisoned by a totalitarian regime that respects no law or individual liberty.

This Friday on TalkNetwork.com, I unveil shocking details about the massive false flag attack that's coming to America... and how it will be immediately followed by a government push for total control of all online information coupled with a suspension of the First Amendment.

Edited by Rothbard

It's so imminent that he's willing to make everyone wait 2 more days to find out about it. If he actually knows something he better be putting out a special broadcast. Arggh! I'm getting really tired of the cliff hangers in alternate news and all the bs, too.  They're getting as bad as msm with their tactics.  Reality is bad enough, we don't have to make things up or sensationalize them. :IBPlzqK:  

But the din of voices out there make it hard to be heard online and that's why they do what they do. 

I have seen this sort of claim before (the shutting down of the internet) and people have suggested in a US attack only the US internet would be shut down and later "Great fire wall of China'ed" where US people would only be able to access US sites and nothing beyond their boarders as part of  "Information Control". They would also shut down Cell networks and land lines to stop information going in and getting out.

All theoretical of course, but very much in line with the information control in 1984 and what China attempted to do for many years.

Sensationalism backfires eventually if sites use it. People get strung along over and over and eventually cease to believe the sources as credible. That said many still believe the NESARA story and that would be one of the longest running stories still in current circulation along with update from Zap, the Ghost of Casper, Wendy and the deceased Christopher Story.

Perhaps when people put so much mental investment into something they can't let it go.

Sounds like next step in USA takeover Rothbard, Cinnamon and Guitar Doc.

If not today or tomorrow it will occur before the end of 2016.

I apologize Cinnamon.

I think before the end of the year.

:cjnohced:

I have no inside information either.

:1XqXnoz:

Do not trust any of our governing serpents.

Do any of you?

SK

By the way ...

A SPOOKY ALL HALLOWS EVE!

Have my grumpy old man suit ready!

:yah:

Sounds like next step in USA takeover Rothbard, Cinnamon and Guitar Doc.

If not today or tomorrow it will occur before the end of 2016.

I apologize Cinnamon.

I think before the end of the year.

:cjnohced:

I have no inside information either.

:1XqXnoz:

Do not trust any of our governing serpents.

Do any of you?

SK

By the way ...

A SPOOKY ALL HALLOWS EVE!

Have my grumpy old man suit ready!

:yah:

The USA has a military problem, an economic problem, and a manufacturing problem.

All three problem could be conveniently solved if you enslaved your own population.

The US can't compete in military production, both Russia and China can make their military products and R&D for cheaper. The USA could not compete with them in a new arms race currently.

The US has an economic problem and their wage earners cost too much by world standards in a slowing economy.

US manufacturing costs are too high because they have to pay their workers a decent wage in a nation with a high cost of living.

I'm not saying I want it to happen. I have spent years trying to get US people to see this coming before it is too late. But simple logic says "A madman will commit to mad acts to get what he wants." I fear deeply for the future of the USA if they continue with the desire (by the defense sector and their lobbyists) to keep entering conflicts which could end up creating conflict with China or Russia. (something planned in PNAC by the US neocons who also happen to be major benefactors in the defense sector).

I think even Keanu Reeves in a pop quizz on a bus doing 50mph could work out the answers to solve those three problems. I hope the US government can't for the sake of the US people.

Yeah I have always resented the governing serpents.

Do you Guys celebrate Guy Fawks night in the USA?

Edited by Guitar Doc
2 people like this

On 10/22/2015, 1:29:32, Guitar Doc said:

Yeah I have always resented the governing serpents.

Do you Guys celebrate Guy Fawks night in the USA?

Guy Fawkes, no, maybe some Halloween masks.

I'm glad to see you resent the Archons too. I've been reading this book about them.

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/images/FlyingSerpentsAndDragonsbook.jpg

It's similar to Sitchin but has many radical differences. Since we are their (Anunnaki) genetic experiment using Homo erectus and their dna, we have some reptilian characteristics. Adam and Eve had shiny scales all over their bodies. When they ate the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge, the scales fell off and they became naked, more apelike. Our history may actually be what the Bible says, only 6000 years old, completely rewritten for their goal of total control over us. Our worst behaviors come from that heritage -- greed, selfishness, violence. Too many of us are waking up now. We read books and get tons of truth on the internet. They and their willing accomplices will not tolerate too much truth. It seems inevitable that they will hit the reset button if the natives get restless. I'm already there. There probably is a tipping point that the reptilian ptb are expecting. 

1 person likes this

On 10/22/2015, 5:36:35, grav said:

Guy Fawkes, no, maybe some Halloween masks.

I'm glad to see you resent the Archons too. I've been reading this book about them.

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/images/FlyingSerpentsAndDragonsbook.jpg

It's similar to Sitchin but has many radical differences. Since we are their (Anunnaki) genetic experiment using Homo erectus and their dna, we have some reptilian characteristics. Adam and Eve had shiny scales all over their bodies. When they ate the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge, the scales fell off and they became naked, more apelike. Our history may actually be what the Bible says, only 6000 years old, completely rewritten for their goal of total control over us. Our worst behaviors come from that heritage -- greed, selfishness, violence. Too many of us are waking up now. We read books and get tons of truth on the internet. They and their willing accomplices will not tolerate too much truth. It seems inevitable that they will hit the reset button if the natives get restless. I'm already there. There probably is a tipping point that the reptilian ptb are expecting. 

I've seen arguments for the "serpent seed" theory before, but they can't be supported by the Bible. Nothing says Adam and Eve were covered in shiny scales; in fact, Adam was made from the red soil, hence being called "adamah" ("red" or "dirt"). All their descendants were from them. It's not until Gen. 6 that the fallen angels start interbreeding with humans and corrupting the genome to produce "giants, men of renown" (I believe these were the source of ancient gods/goddesses myths), which brought on the Great Flood. Noah was "perfect in his generations" meaning fully human. But afterwards, the fallen angels got busy again and produced more hybrids, which is why God had Israel completely destroy the people of Canaan. 

But at least we can agree that the earth is only about 6,000 years old, but it was not rewritten.

No, no, I don't mean that I believe the Bible. The OT was painstakingly bowdlerized from Sumerian and Babylonian texts that told stories of reptilian-human contacts. The book I referred to used sources that the canon had culled for various reasons. 

Our present world may really be 6000 years old. But it was built on top of previous world ages. There may have been 4 or 5 earlier ones. To keep to Rothbard's thread topic, I think we may be nearing the end of this time-place. I've compared it before to a hamster cage. Once the hamsters figure out how to get out of their charming little habitat, its time to crush their chances of escape. 

reset-button.png

1 person likes this

No, no, I don't mean that I believe the Bible. The OT was painstakingly bowdlerized from Sumerian and Babylonian texts that told stories of reptilian-human contacts. The book I referred to used sources that the canon had culled for various reasons. 

Our present world may really be 6000 years old. But it was built on top of previous world ages. There may have been 4 or 5 earlier ones. To keep to Rothbard's thread topic, I think we may be nearing the end of this time-place. I've compared it before to a hamster cage. Once the hamsters figure out how to get out of their charming little habitat, its time to crush their chances of escape. 

reset-button.png

I realize you don't believe it, but I was just saying that the serpent seed story can't be supported by it. And of course, I don't agree that the OT was bowdlerized from anything else, or that there was some conspiracy to leave out "the truth" from the Bible. That's why I made that "conspiracy against the Bible" thread. It also goes without saying that I don't accept the other books, since they're no more likely to contain "the truth" than the Bible.

But again, we can agree on the fact that life on this earth is nearing its end.

natural news, huh? better get a front row seat for that drivel. I wonder how many times his new search engine will be advertised during this 'breaking event'? and yes, every day we are here is one day closer to our end, and the end of the world

"Our history may actually be what the Bible says, only 6000 years old, completely rewritten for their goal of total control over us" or you could look at all of religion as a way to control the masses. 

it is endlessly funny to see people with such a strong belief system and following one thing (letting themselves be controlled) while decrying another as trying to control them. 

natural news, huh? better get a front row seat for that drivel. I wonder how many times his new search engine will be advertised during this 'breaking event'? and yes, every day we are here is one day closer to our end, and the end of the world

"Our history may actually be what the Bible says, only 6000 years old, completely rewritten for their goal of total control over us" or you could look at all of religion as a way to control the masses. 

it is endlessly funny to see people with such a strong belief system and following one thing (letting themselves be controlled) while decrying another as trying to control them. 

It's endlessly funny to see people so absolutely sure they're not controlled to point at other people's alleged controllers. 

Honestly, I don't think it's funny though; I was just playing back your own words to you. You're no more likely to be free of all control than anyone else. I realize that you think all religion and faith is bad, but I haven't seen any claiming to be irreligious/non-faith based less biased or more free than religious people. Just my observation of course.

It's endlessly funny to see people so absolutely sure they're not controlled to point at other people's alleged controllers. 

Honestly, I don't think it's funny though; I was just playing back your own words to you. You're no more likely to be free of all control than anyone else. I realize that you think all religion and faith is bad, but I haven't seen any claiming to be irreligious/non-faith based less biased or more free than religious people. Just my observation of course.

:cmicsfee:

SK

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.