Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guitar Doc

Spooky Video emerges after months

12 posts in this topic

Just read this on my local news Stuff NZ

Internet sleuths are furiously trying to find out who made an ominous viral video

A shaky video shot in front of a gloomy, windowed brick wall and filled with coded messages has become an object of fascination in certain corners of the internet, as Redditors and tech writers rush to try and figure out what it means - and why it even exists in the first place.

Warning from Guitar Doc. Watch this vid at your own risk in the article. I have seen shit like this before with clever subliminal sound tracks. Perhaps turn the audio off as it might trigger a reaction in some people.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/digital-living/73220139/internet-sleuths-are-furiously-trying-to-find-out-who-made-an-ominous-viral-video

Internet sleuths have found earlier versions of the video available online on YouTube and 4Chan as early as May, but they went largely ignored at the time.

I think I recognize the figure. I always wondered what happened to Orinoco (from the wombles). Looks like he has done a few years in Guantanamo Bay.

1 person likes this

Very strange video.  

Side note, my kids said it hurt there ears really bad, had the volume really low too.

Very strange video.  

Side note, my kids said it hurt there ears really bad, had the volume really low too.

Some people have reported mild headaches. That is why I advised to turn the sound off unless you are prepared.

1 person likes this

Spooky?

A real tuff little ghost!

Check out that derby.

HAPPY ALL HALLOWS EVE ALL!

SK

:64pwFDH:

heavily influenced by marilyn manson, nine inch nails and all the other industrial metal bands of the early 2000s. 

not very spooky

its like......the ring meets an extra from a marilyn manson video imho

heavily influenced by marilyn manson, nine inch nails and all the other industrial metal bands of the early 2000s. 

not very spooky

its like......the ring meets an extra from a marilyn manson video imho

Welcome O.

Proud to have you.

HAPPY ALL HALLOWS EVE!

SK

:qftV4K1:

Some people have reported mild headaches. That is why I advised to turn the sound off unless you are prepared.

I watched about 10 seconds without sound and had to turn it off. Instant pressure in my head. Interesting.

In the link it says they ran a spectrograph of the video and hidden in the video are images of women being BRUTALY tortured.also a message of "YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD".it seems to be some type of puzzle.coded in the video is also the white houses address

Hi Yaknow.

:omgsign:

SK

how are you?yeah i dont know what to amke of that video.i cant run no spectrograph ona video but it would be cool to see whats hidden besides the torture stuff.not my cup of tea unless its a snackbar goatflucker

how are you?yeah i dont know what to amke of that video.i cant run no spectrograph ona video but it would be cool to see whats hidden besides the torture stuff.not my cup of tea unless its a snackbar goatflucker

:f7TRnPw:

SK

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.