Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

The New World Order and How They Manipulate the World!

28 posts in this topic

Have you ever heard of the ‘New World Order’? If not, you must have been living under a rock or be less than ten years old. Have you seen the following films - the entire Matrix Trilogy, Network, They Live, the Terminator, Lucy, and Chappie? All of these films are basically about a network of other people, aliens or something else that are manipulating the entire human race.

If you have ever thought for just one second that someone out there is planning your life and is controlling everything that happens today, welcome to the conspiracy club. The following are some of the organizations that have been thought to be part of this world-wide effort to control the masses:

• Council on Foreign Relations

• Skull and Bones

• Knights Templar

• Bilderberg Group

• Trilateral Commission

• Committee of 300

• Freemasonry

• Priory of Sion

• Illuminati

• Bohemian Grove

The New World Order (NWO) theorists believe that through a number of NWO type organizations there is a super-secret elite that are planning to rule the world. They think they will form an authoritarian world government that will eliminate all sovereign nation states. Before you write this off think of what is happening in our world today. There are riots all over the planet, food shortages, global strife in virtually every nation and several wars in play currently. To persons who believe in any conspiracy theory, the Illuminati or alien abductions these problems will lead to an inevitable conclusion that someone is controlling it.

To their credit, who can say that they are wrong? The United Nations was created in 1945 at the end of WWII. Today it has 193 Member states and new members are granted member status by a decision of the General Assembly when recommended by the Security Council.

For many conspiracy theory enthusiasts the United Nations is part of the NWO process. They feel that the UN is a plan to unite all the sovereign states into one world government. As it currently stands the UN has no true powers but they do maintain a military force which is supplied by the member nations. This has proven troublesome at times in world-wide conflicts.

When you hear of things such as the Euro (the currency in Europe) and the World Bank (an international financial institution providing funds for capital programs in developing countries) you have to stop and think, who is behind these organizations and why are they doing what they do? How about the International Space Station? How can we be at war with each other on the planet and be doing these international activities at the same time? Stop and think about what is actually going on. It can give you pause, can’t it?

Edited by Ukshep
2 people like this

How about the International Space Station? How can we be at war with each other on the planet and be doing these international activities at the same time? Stop and think about what is actually going on. It can give you pause, can’t it?

That's the key question people don't think to ask: how can they all cooperate when they want to, but be at constant war? The answer, though so obvious, is so abhorrent that people refuse to even consider it. It's the same with that long-standing international treaty to not develop Antarctica. All the nations can agree without a hint of tension whenever they want, but they choose not to most of the time.

The answer must be that there is already a global government, but that the illusion of state sovereignty serves their purposes. The bloody game of war is human sacrifice, as is abortion. Our labor is slavery, our ownership of anything is a sick joke. They create chaos and bring order as they so choose. 

That's the key question people don't think to ask: how can they all cooperate when they want to, but be at constant war? The answer, though so obvious, is so abhorrent that people refuse to even consider it. It's the same with that long-standing international treaty to not develop Antarctica. All the nations can agree without a hint of tension whenever they want, but they choose not to most of the time.

The answer must be that there is already a global government, but that the illusion of state sovereignty serves their purposes. The bloody game of war is human sacrifice, as is abortion. Our labor is slavery, our ownership of anything is a sick joke. They create chaos and bring order as they so choose. 

Exactly! Could not have said it better myself! Greenie

I like to think of their world as a hologram, an illusion. They are in the same place they get their money from...thin air.

Take the wind out of their sails by opting out as much as possible.

I like to think of their world as a hologram, an illusion. They are in the same place they get their money from...thin air.

Well they use thought form energy too, The biggest advantage they have. The ability to on a thought form level get what they want. People need to start doing the same. Its a battle of the minds and until enough people decide that they want change and decide to give it attention then i doubt much will change. Maybe 1 mind can change the world. I'd like to think so!

We are dealing with windbags Mom.

What are they without that propping wind?

Harmless bags!

As it should be.

SK

:dhpErlU:

As for changing the world Ukshep.

Have at it my good friend.

I personally would love to see it.

Time for rational people to have a go at it.

The inmates have controlled the asylum long enough!

SK

:yah:

I've often wondered how China can be an enemy and one of our largest trading partners and buyers of bonds.

The major manipulation happens in your immediate surroundings. Most influence is orginized at the local level. The big distractions keep your attention. Right now in small towns all across the world the 1 percenters are grooming children to keep the local chain of commands running. That's how they stay hidden, in plain site.

1 person likes this

The major manipulation happens in your immediate surroundings. Most influence is orginized at the local level. The big distractions keep your attention. Right now in small towns all across the world the 1 percenters are grooming children to keep the local chain of commands running. That's how they stay hidden, in plain site.

At least more people are pulling their kids out of public indoctrination centers and throwing away their TVs. Soon both will be illegal, anywhere in the world.

Well they use thought form energy too, The biggest advantage they have. The ability to on a thought form level get what they want. People need to start doing the same. Its a battle of the minds and until enough people decide that they want change and decide to give it attention then i doubt much will change. Maybe 1 mind can change the world. I'd like to think so!

Do you see the irony of discussing them? I know, it can't be helped because we're all inside the matrix. I do see the members here as decoders, with pieces of the puzzle that we bring to light. The question is, can it be brought down from the inside?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.