Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Student Election Thrown Out When Too Many Whites Won (Although pop was 80% not white)

16 posts in this topic

"According to KTVU, Van Haren wants this to be a “learning experience” for those involved."

Yeah, that's a great way to teach democracy is dead and voting doesn't matter.
Bonus points for instilling white guilt in the winners and entitlement in the losers.

:dry:

2 people like this

"According to KTVU, Van Haren wants this to be a “learning experience” for those involved."

Yeah, that's a great way to teach democracy is dead and voting doesn't matter.
Bonus points for instilling white guilt in the winners and entitlement in the losers.

:dry:

Freedom always throws the left a curveball. They cannot imagine people freely choosing a "privileged" person. It doesn't fit their programming. But it does serve as a case study in why we know "voting" on the national level (at least) is rigged. 

Congrats on your job! 

Thx. I will use the $ to pay off shark loans & help myself be independent, as well as move out of the middle of nowhere eventually.

Thx. I will use the $ to pay off shark loans & help myself be independent, as well as move out of the middle of nowhere eventually.

Middle of nowhere sounds awesome!

Freedom always throws the left a curveball. They cannot imagine people freely choosing a "privileged" person. It doesn't fit their programming. But it does serve as a case study in why we know "voting" on the national level (at least) is rigged. 

I still hear liberals claim that the majority of Americans are racist.
They get confused when it's pointed out that Obama was elected twice.
Either we're not racist or elections are rigged.

Neither seems to sit well with them.

:chuckle:

African American and Latino students were underrepresented, while white, Asian and mixed-race students, who are in the minority at the school, took the top four spots.

It’s not OK for a school that is really, really diverse to have the student representatives majority white,” Van Haren said.

Minority whites and Asians get voted into the top spots by their peers. Gawd, what a sore loser principal. Hope she gets fired for being a liberal idiot but alas, it's California.

On 10/21/2015, 2:49:16, YourMom2 said:

African American and Latino students were underrepresented, while white, Asian and mixed-race students, who are in the minority at the school, took the top four spots.

It’s not OK for a school that is really, really diverse to have the student representatives majority white,” Van Haren said.

Minority whites and Asians get voted into the top spots by their peers. Gawd, what a sore loser principal. Hope she gets fired for being a liberal idiot but alas, it's California.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp-content/uploads/sites/21/2015/10/Everett-Middle-School-principal.jpg

She should definitely resign. 

It's not okay for a school that's really, really diverse to have a principal that's white.

Middle of nowhere sounds awesome!

Not when you been there basically since you were born, at least to me.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.