Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CGK

Chemical Factory in China goes BOOM!

14 posts in this topic

What the heck is going on in China? Another factory bites the dust!

Nine people missing after China factory explosion

Nine people were missing and two injured in a blast at an east China factory on Wednesday, state media said, the latest in a string of warehouse and plant explosions.

The frequency of blasts in China, including massive explosions that killed more than 160 people in the northeastern city of Tianjin in August, have raised questions about safety standards failing to keep up with three decades of breakneck economic growth.

More: http://www.businessinsider.com/r-nine-missing-in-east-china-factory-blast-2015-10

Shandong Tianbao Chemical Co. Ltd, the owner of the plant, said there were workers inside at the time of the explosion and that all of the injured had been sent to a hospital.

The company’s website states that it produces explosive materials for civil use and has six production lines including emulsion explosives and detonator tubes. 

http://gbtimes.com/china/2-injured-9-missing-shandong-explosion

What the heck is going on in China? Another factory bites the dust!

Nine people missing after China factory explosion

Nine people were missing and two injured in a blast at an east China factory on Wednesday, state media said, the latest in a string of warehouse and plant explosions.

The frequency of blasts in China, including massive explosions that killed more than 160 people in the northeastern city of Tianjin in August, have raised questions about safety standards failing to keep up with three decades of breakneck economic growth.

More: http://www.businessinsider.com/r-nine-missing-in-east-china-factory-blast-2015-10

Shandong Tianbao Chemical Co. Ltd, the owner of the plant, said there were workers inside at the time of the explosion and that all of the injured had been sent to a hospital.

The company’s website states that it produces explosive materials for civil use and has six production lines including emulsion explosives and detonator tubes. 

http://gbtimes.com/china/2-injured-9-missing-shandong-explosion

Someone has a bone to pick with China.

Jeez, I wonder who? lol.

This kinda makes me start thinkin stuxnet or whatever that cia worm was. Cause, like, isn't this the 412th (mild overexaggerated) plant that has blown up in the last three months?

Someone has a bone to pick with China.

Jeez, I wonder who? lol.

I heard the Chinese Revolutionaries were going around blowing stuff up. I got to get ahold of someone, apparently we know a guy who lives in china, who knows what is going on. But we haven't heard from him for a while now.

I heard the Chinese Revolutionaries were going around blowing stuff up. I got to get ahold of someone, apparently we know a guy who lives in china, who knows what is going on. But we haven't heard from him for a while now.

Hope this revolution goes better than the yellow turban one o.o;

Under the instructions of someone else... 

Could it be the Chinese government has all ready done him in...

Under the instructions of someone else... 

Vladiimir?

Edited by grav

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.