Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AnonG

Watch: MSNBC: Trump Predicted 9/11/01 In Advance?

4 posts in this topic

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/30080/images/trump911.png

(N.Morgan)  A full 19 months before that fateful day of September 11th, 2001, Donald Trump had written extensively about the terrorism facing this nation. At that time, Donald was considering a presidential bid on the Reform Party ticket and boldly stated  that an attack on a major U.S. city was not just a probability, but an inevitability.

Mr. Trump stated: “I really am convinced we’re in danger of the sort of terrorist attacks that will make the bombing of the Trade Center look like kids playing with firecrackers,” wrote Trump in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve. “No sensible analyst rejects this possibility, and plenty of them, like me, are not wondering if but when it will happen.”

Osama Bin Laden was also mentioned by name by Trump in criticism of an American foreign policy that too quickly jumps from one crisis to the next.

“One day we’re told that a shadowy figure with no fixed address named Osama bin-Laden is public enemy number one, and U.S. jet fighters lay waste to his camp in Afghanistan,” The Donald wrote. “He escapes back under some rock, and a few news cycles later it’s on to a new enemy and new crisis.”

More with Video http://beforeitsnews.com/9-11-and-ground-zero/2015/10/watch-msnbc-trump-predicted-91101-in-advance-video-2441528.html

I know for a documented fact that William Cooper foretold 911 false flag well in advance.

Uncertain about other seers.

SK

:wink:

On 10/21/2015, 6:28:49, AnonG said:

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/30080/images/trump911.png

(N.Morgan)  A full 19 months before that fateful day of September 11th, 2001, Donald Trump had written extensively about the terrorism facing this nation. At that time, Donald was considering a presidential bid on the Reform Party ticket and boldly stated  that an attack on a major U.S. city was not just a probability, but an inevitability.

Mr. Trump stated: “I really am convinced we’re in danger of the sort of terrorist attacks that will make the bombing of the Trade Center look like kids playing with firecrackers,” wrote Trump in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve. “No sensible analyst rejects this possibility, and plenty of them, like me, are not wondering if but when it will happen.”

Osama Bin Laden was also mentioned by name by Trump in criticism of an American foreign policy that too quickly jumps from one crisis to the next.

“One day we’re told that a shadowy figure with no fixed address named Osama bin-Laden is public enemy number one, and U.S. jet fighters lay waste to his camp in Afghanistan,” The Donald wrote. “He escapes back under some rock, and a few news cycles later it’s on to a new enemy and new crisis.”

More with Video http://beforeitsnews.com/9-11-and-ground-zero/2015/10/watch-msnbc-trump-predicted-91101-in-advance-video-2441528.html

This is due to the basement bombing that took place in the Clinton administration more than Trump being a soothsayer. All that aside, they wanted the towers to come down. Shit, they got the insurance companies to pay for the demolition and got a new boogy man outta it all in one day. 9/11 was alot of things, but some pissed off muslims in a cave, it was not. Me, I don't worry about if steel fuel can melt jet beams, so much as I am "Hey, did anyone notice all the trillions of dollars that moved, were aquired and disappeared on that day?" Because when you follow the money, you can clearly see it wasn't just Osama hating our way of life. It was the MIC covering their black budget asses.

This is due to the basement bombing that took place in the Clinton administration more than Trump being a soothsayer. All that aside, they wanted the towers to come down. Shit, they got the insurance companies to pay for the demolition and got a new boogy man outta it all in one day. 9/11 was alot of things, but some pissed off muslims in a cave, it was not. Me, I don't worry about if steel fuel can melt jet beams, so much as I am "Hey, did anyone notice all the trillions of dollars that moved, were aquired and disappeared on that day?" Because when you follow the money, you can clearly see it wasn't just Osama hating our way of life. It was the MIC covering their black budget asses.

:37Vju9V:

:P16MI8q:

SK

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.