Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Planned European Refugee Crisis: Some of The Details

9 posts in this topic

TINY GERMAN VILLAGE FORCED TO ACCEPT ONE THOUSAND MIGRANTS: OFFICIALS MYSTIFIED BY COMPLAINTS

Villagers in a tiny, rural area of Lower Saxony in Germany, are demanding answers after it transpired that their village with a population of just a few hundred will be forced to accept one thousand migrants due to Angela Merkel’s decision to throw open her country’s borders.

The main questions they ask are: why here, why us, and why now? The village is on a minor road lined with traditional half-timbered bungalows, vegetable gardens and farms with almost no infrastructure or local shops for daily needs. There are empty office buildings where the refugees are to be accommodated but aside from pasture and apple orchards, that’s about it.

A packed public meeting was held last night in Sumte to discuss local concerns over the migrant influx and Spiegel Online reports that it didn’t go well. cont

Throw out the refugee tag!

These vermin are nothing more than terrorist invaders.

Save the bleeding heart for a :padllbli: Day's Of Our Lives episode.

I ain't buying it!

Refugees and immigrants are streaming into countries as welcome invaders.

All of them need to be exterminated on sight long before they reach any countries they are unwanted.

Everywhere!

Conquest from within.

Damn sure working!

SK

:balk2:

If America had a free press the pundits would be discussing this but we have to rely on critical thinkers from Russia to get the straight dope.

1 person likes this

If America had a free press the pundits would be discussing this but we have to rely on critical thinkers from Russia to get the straight dope.

Where can I subscribe to Pravda Mom?

I need the real news!

Love ya.

SK

:bananalove:

For the Cost of Relocating ONE Syrian Refugee to the United States, TWELVE Of Them Could be Helped in the Middle East

The Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) has an article showing that, for the cost of relocating one Syrian refugee to the United States, twelve Syrian refugees could be helped in the Middle East. That’s quite significant.

Therefore, if the real goal is to help Syrian refugees, wouldn’t it make more sense to help them in their own region?

etc cont

3 people like this

On 10/21/2015 at 3:18 PM, YourMom2 said:

Never in my life did I ever imagine we're be relying on Russian media for straight news truth. Truly embarrassing time to be western, how far we have fallen. :JSfrXsb:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.