Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Armed Black Militants Prep for War omg Austin Texas

36 posts in this topic

Published on Mar 20, 2015

Members of the Huey P. Newton Gun Club, held rifles as they chanted violent anti-cop statements while walking the streets of Austin, Texas. Infowars reporter Lee Ann McAdoo speaks to the groups spokesperson to try and understand what their message really is. 

The group chanted several anti-police slogans including, “A pig is a pig that’s what I said, the only good pig is a pig that’s dead” and “Oink! Oink! Bang! Bang!” while heading towards the Texas Capitol.

According to a press release, the group, also referred to as an “Armed United Front,” is composed of multiple black organizations including “Black Lives Matter,” a movement funded heavily by billionaire George Soros.

their chanting oink oink bang bang 

here it comes 

what a set up 

Edited by thoth
3 people like this

The name George Soros being involved only confirms how TPTB are involved
in the intentional creation of chaos!

Hmmm, oxymoron? organized chaos?

There is actually a real phrase as such!

ya mole 

i find it interesting the bp were at the poles when obama was running 

remember holder let them go

Divide and conquer! The saddest thing about all of this is, many people agree with what these guys are saying about the cops and right to bear arms and have no idea what to do to restore our rights. Where they make the mistake is pretending that it's only blacks and other non-whites who are killed, maimed and have their rights stolen by the cops.

I must have missed the part about George Soros being involved, I didn't hear it. Funding for groups is always key.

They deny being bp, yet name their org. after the founder of bp. They were caught outright lying when they said they were not there to promote violence, that is exactly what they were doing. Leading the sheep to slaughter.

The dumbass grinning cop in that video better wake up and smell the AK47.

1 person likes this

Someone I know just called me and told me this freddie gray thing is not what anyone thinks.
Wow, he said they intentionally hurt this guy during transport. Much more to it, and this is a
big event that will be worked from the inside!

You can actually confirm this story on RT Today though I don't have the link.

Looks like UKshep was right with his martial law article!

Looks like this is gonna be a bumpy ride this summer. What happens in september?
Can anyone say "Blood Moons September 2015?"

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.