Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AceMan

United Republic

4 posts in this topic

On my website about the United Republic  (a website for a country that I made about of the Queen Elizabeth Islands) , they asked me what makes me tick...   what makes me able to get Americans off my back, and shut their attitude up, and make them switch off of Europe, and onto their classic insults, including   "good, let Europe fight its own battles"...

I replied saying...

Europe has first rate technology to use... assuming they have the right personality. and they have and a 20 plus trillion dollar economy, but its also all too convenient that I don't come from Europe, and that the "United Republic" isn't a European country, but a country that I made with photos of European Technology, photo shopped to have  "United Republic" markings...  and my American culture regarding the numbers produced and acquired, the willingness to work for it, the willingness to use it, the willingness to fight...  and that I come from Philly and grew up poor back in 1986.

So I got the technology and the right attitude.... whereas Europe has the right technology and the wrong attitude.

Edited by AceMan

:nC4c5mQ:....Huh....???

I said that Europe doesn't have a social environment that supports warfare like I do.

Edited by AceMan

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.