Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A planned trespass

23 posts in this topic

Looks interesting. I'll try to watch when bandwidth allows.

What is your avatar, a wolverine?

Welcome to COP!

Some comments please? The video is over two hours, can you summarize the central point?

Some comments please? The video is over two hours, can you summarize the central point?

Legal person, strawman, Social Security number stuff.

K, thanks. Birth cert., banksters, that sort of thing then. 

I have also written extensively about this over the years.

It is our silver bullet. Note under common law rights we have the right to privacy and cannot lawfully be spied on by the NSA etc as we are all entitled to sue them into dust and the government members who are the enablers. Don't sue the government sue the individuals who allowed this.

The Silent Paperwork revolutions is credited with being started in the UK. The more of us who reclaim our corporation in our name under our control the less people there are paying tax and popping up the governments.

There is another important element, money creation and the knowledge no-one needs pay back their Mortgage. Yup you can get your house for free using their system. When challenged in court no banks can show where they lost money (the simply refuse to open their books and settle out of court returning all your mortgage payments).

We have the ability to bring down the commercial judicial system, governments and Banking. You just have to show how better your life is once you have your freedom. No-one is going to change if it disadvantages them, but if it does advantage them then they will come over to our side of the fence.

Edited by Guitar Doc
2 people like this

It is our silver bullet. Note under common law rights we have the right to privacy and cannot lawfully be spied on by the NSA etc as we are all entitled to sue them into dust and the government members who are the enablers. Don't sue the government sue the individuals who allowed this.

The Silent Paperwork revolutions is credited with being started in the UK. The more of us who reclaim our corporation in our name under our control the less people there are paying tax and popping up the governments.

There is another important element, money creation and the knowledge no-one needs pay back their Mortgage. Yup you can get your house for free using their system. When challenged in court no banks can show where they lost money (the simply refuse to open their books and settle out of court returning all your mortgage payments).

We have the ability to bring down the commercial judicial system, governments and Banking. You just have to show how better your life is once you have your freedom. No-one is going to change if it disadvantages them, but if it does advantage them then they will come over to our side of the fence.

I've seen that about mortgages. Wouldn't they just force you to spend a ton of money on lawyers and then try and get the IRS to ruin your life?

Well said my friend, people need to wake up.

K, thanks. Birth cert., banksters, that sort of thing then. 

Right.

Did you reclaim your corporation?
I have read quite a bit on how to do so but I am reluctant to try. I don't have any debts but I am tired of paying property taxes and never being the true owner of my assets.

Looks interesting. I'll try to watch when bandwidth allows.

What is your avatar, a wolverine?

Welcome to COP!

Thanks, my avatar is a Wolf and as you can see, I am not dressed in sheeps clothing.

Edited by Iamawake

Right.

Did you reclaim your corporation?I have read quite a bit on how to do so but I am reluctant to try. I don't have any debts but I am tired of paying property taxes and never being the true owner of my assets.

Well, no, but I'm asking about the whole reclaiming individual sovereignty, I guess. I'd be reluctant to try as well, since we all know TPTB fight dirty. Good to bring up property tax as well. I keep trying to tell people that as long as you must pay taxes or lose your property, it isn't really yours and you're just paying rent. 

But as long as we buy anything at all with fiat pretend money, we're in the game and are stuck with its rules.

Edited by Challenger

The Sovereign Citizen movement has been demonized by "authorities" and people trying to become one are on the "list".  The last thing I really paid attention to about this was two guys who were painted as violent extremists and I think were either killed in a shootout with the cops or jailed. Can't remember exactly what happened. I really need my passport so I need to stay on the down low... as if that's possible on a forum. hahahah

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.