Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Talon

The secret US prisons you’ve never heard of before

9 posts in this topic

Investigative journalist Will Potter is the only reporter who has been inside a Communications Management Unit, or CMU, within a US prison. These units were opened secretly, and radically alter how prisoners are treated — even preventing them from hugging their children. Potter, a TED Fellow, shows us who is imprisoned here, and how the government is trying to keep them hidden. “The message was clear,” he says. “Don’t talk about this place.” Find sources for this talk at willpotter.com/cmu

Father Daniel Berrigan once said that “writing about prisoners is a little like writing about the dead.” I think what he meant is that we treat prisoners as ghosts. They’re unseen and unheard. It’s easy to simply ignore them and it’s even easier when the government goes to great lengths to keep them hidden.

As a journalist, I think these stories of what people in power do when no one is watching, are precisely the stories that we need to tell. That’s why I began investigating the most secretive and experimental prison units in the United States, for so-called “second-tier” terrorists. The government calls these units Communications Management Units or CMUs. Prisoners and guards call them “Little Guantanamo.” They are islands unto themselves. But unlike Gitmo they exist right here, at home, floating within larger federal prisons.

http://disinfo.com/2015/10/the-secret-us-prisons-youve-never-heard-of-before/

It's a little known fact that some of the most brilliant minds are locked in prison. Like a script from an action thriller where the CIA recruits some sharp on their toes tough guy that they have over a barrel, there are a wide range of recruits to pick from, from all walks of society. These institutions make it easy to isolate program and train individuals that are selected. Within the recruitment criteria, there are 'soldiers' from every level and dark business masterminds that come complete with vast networks and clientele intact. Not only are the illuminated ones interested in controlling all information, they glean vast amounts of money and power from the dark markets of the world.They just can't recruit the average joe off the street unless he's subjugated first and under their control. And since most people in prison are under the control of the government this recruiting technique is simpler than blackmailing a legitimate businessman or soldier  and coercing them to work in the dark business of the underworld. 

It's a little known fact that some of the most brilliant minds are locked in prison. Like a script from an action thriller where the CIA recruits some sharp on their toes tough guy that they have over a barrel, there are a wide range of recruits to pick from, from all walks of society. These institutions make it easy to isolate program and train individuals that are selected. Within the recruitment criteria, there are 'soldiers' from every level and dark business masterminds that come complete with vast networks and clientele intact. Not only are the illuminated ones interested in controlling all information, they glean vast amounts of money and power from the dark markets of the world.They just can't recruit the average joe off the street unless he's subjugated first and under their control. And since most people in prison are under the control of the government this recruiting technique is simpler than blackmailing a legitimate businessman or soldier  and coercing them to work in the dark business of the underworld. 

I disagree with you on this about the smart are in prison. I know a few that have gone to prison and they are stupid. Smart people don't go to prison, only stupid people do. Watch the Clintons, smart and won't see a day in prison.

Only the poor and stupid go to prison

I disagree with you on this about the smart are in prison. I know a few that have gone to prison and they are stupid. Smart people don't go to prison, only stupid people do. Watch the Clintons, smart and won't see a day in prison.

Only the poor and stupid go to prison

The untouchable top tier are the ones who never get caught, they don't get their hands dirty. They don't launder money it's clean when they get it. They don't sell guns,  but the clean money falls in their accounts. They don't sell drugs, but furnish the capitol to guard the poppy fields and supply lines for the finished product. You are correct about the clintons but that's not the ones I'm referring to, I'm talking about the worker bees, the foot solders, the dark businessmen. Those who do the work. And your wrong about no smart ones not being in prison. There are plenty in there who crossed the wrong person, or who were scapegoated, or who refused to be a patsy. One bad decision, or business transaction doesn't make you stupid, unless your one of those narcissistic people who think they are perfect and never make mistakes.   

The untouchable top tier are the ones who never get caught, they don't get their hands dirty. They don't launder money it's clean when they get it. They don't sell guns,  but the clean money falls in their accounts. They don't sell drugs, but furnish the capitol to guard the poppy fields and supply lines for the finished product. You are correct about the clintons but that's not the ones I'm referring to, I'm talking about the worker bees, the foot solders, the dark businessmen. Those who do the work. And your wrong about no smart ones not being in prison. There are plenty in there who crossed the wrong person, or who were scapegoated, or who refused to be a patsy. One bad decision, or business transaction doesn't make you stupid, unless your one of those narcissistic people who think they are perfect and never make mistakes.   

You have to be dumb to not see being a scapegoat, you have to be dumb to not see you are being used in that world. i have seen that world and seen many stupid people in that world. Only the smart ones survive in that world. 

For example, the smart ones don't leave money around them to be found, the dumb ones do. The smart ones don't drive around in fancy 400,000 cars when they are only reporting an income to the IRS of 40k a year being a cook ion a restaurant, smart ones wash the money and claim it all.

You have to be dumb to not see being a scapegoat, you have to be dumb to not see you are being used in that world. i have seen that world and seen many stupid people in that world. Only the smart ones survive in that world. 

For example, the smart ones don't leave money around them to be found, the dumb ones do. The smart ones don't drive around in fancy 400,000 cars when they are only reporting an income to the IRS of 40k a year being a cook ion a restaurant, smart ones wash the money and claim it all.

thats right the upper echelon, two complete different tier groups. 

1. these prisons have existed within prisons for decades and we already knew about them.

2. take anything on disinfo with half a grain of salt (started by comcast)

3. TED is commonly thought to be a CIA disinfo platform, for good reason

this TED talk just happened to 'expose' secret prisons, that are 'ULTRA SECURE' as talks get underway to shut gitmo and bring prisoners to the US, where we were told they will never be held. nice way to smooth the transition and quell fears

abt TED 

Yet another TED talk banned by the TED community due to the challenge it poses to mainstream science. The talk was done at a TEDx conference and aired on the TEDx YouTube channel for a period of time before it was removed due to its content.

After personally listening to this talk it is quite clear why it was censored. It isn’t that it explores faulty information or even offensive topics, it is simply that it explores a topic that is greatly feared by mainstream medicine and science. Graham brings light to the war on consciousness that exists in our modern society, especially in the western world. cont

More on Ted

look at who runs TED and who his wife is and you will see why medicine and science are off the table for the most part

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.