Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Our Earthly Origins!

Origins Poll   4 members have voted

1. 1. So which are you?

• A Descendent of Mars! Rh-
    • A Child of Earth! Rh+

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 posts in this topic

Im going to put together a mini hypothesis of mine and see what you all think! So lets get started.

The 'evolutionary' theory of Charles Darwin may be disputed by some, but his 'basic' conclusions are 'strongly supported' by 'modern' scientific studies.

It is well known, for example, that the chromosomes of the man-apes (chimpanzees, gorillas, etc.) are very similar to those of man himself, differing in fact only very slightly, and thus suggesting a genetic relationship.

So what if?

• Humans Originally Came from MARS! Negative Blood Types
  • Other Humans are from EARTH! Positive Blood Types

I believe we once lived on mars, The true origin of the human species. But due to a major cataclysmic event mars was wiped out in a manner than would have caused the surface of mars to turn into molten rock, and destroy pretty much any remnants of civilization. Evidence for this claim! Even our solar system shows signs of a massive event that took place. At one point a lot of debris went flying all over our system.

So some of us came to Earth, the closest habitable planet.

We may just have. But what proof do i have? just as much as the next guy! but what i do have is some theories that could solidify this theory! or totally destroy it based on perspective!

Abnormalities in our system of potential technological origin!

• Suspected alien structures on the moon!
  • A ton of Alleged structures and clues on mars that point to past life! (some debunked as shadows or tricks on the eyes)
  • The Black Knight satellite allegedly in orbit around Earth!

^^ These above abnormalities all point to a past civilization that existed, If they are true and indeed a civilization existed on mars of a technological level the above abnormalities and theories would be pretty much what you would expect!

Which leads me back to the original point, Humans Came from Mars!

RH Negative Blood Types are possibly the descendants of the Original escapees of mars and its cataclysmic end. RH Positive Blood Types are most likely the outcome of interbreeding with the lesser evolved species of Earth. Which diluted the genetic makeup of us as a species but was most likely due to small numbers the only way to repopulate. Leaving us with only an indicator of our original blood lines RH Negative and RH Positive.

So which are you? A Descendant of Martians!, Or a Child of Earth!

Edited by Ukshep
4 people like this

I think the theory our human dance across the solar system, and more so the universe holds water :P-un intended.

I also throw out the idea that as gravity decreases planets get flung out of the Goldilocks zone, therefore making the planet uninhabitable, as in the case of Mars. 

Edit for clarity: gravity decreasing as momentum shifts bodies further away from the center-point...the nexus that connects us to the gravity attractor.

Edited by flute
bits

Neither. Most likely from Lyra but some of you already knew that. I might be an earth mother, though. :biggrin:

1 person likes this

I think the theory our human dance across the solar system, and more so the universe holds water :P-un intended.

I also throw out the idea that as gravity decreases planets get flung out of the Goldilocks zone, therefore making the planet uninhabitable, as in the case of Mars. 

Edit for clarity: gravity decreasing as momentum shifts bodies further away from the center-point...the nexus that connects us to the gravity attractor.

I think so too, its seems likely given evidence available, but it would never be admitted. At least not any time soon.

1 person likes this

I have heard people throw around the theory we are not from earth, well not this earth but are descendants of the solar system.

Still begs the question who made us?

Our DNA is related to nearly everything on earth, almost ark-like some would say.

Given enough technology if we knew earth was going to suffer a cataclysmic event we would go somewhere else.

The ancient sky observers were always tracking the movement of Venus prominently.

The Syrians claim they are not from earth. They claim to be from Sirius. The Dogon tribes of Africa knew of the invisible (the the naked eye) Sirius star. 

The great pyramids of Egypt are the constellation of Orion, almost like a signature and perhaps an invitation. Their "gods"  were superior to humans. Then we have the Sons of Horus who were descendant of them. The funerary story of Egypt has been revealed (Isis Orris and Horus) have been found to be the story of the movement of the stars over 6000 years. We only found this out when computers powerful enough to "roll the stars back over time" were invented. It seems like one secret group made it into a story of salvation and eternal life knowing it was a way to preserve the information over a long time. The Eye of Ra is a depiction of inside the human brain. The story of the Garden of Eden is also a description of the inside of the human brain (the four great rivers are the four major blood vessels within the brain).

It would seen some advanced scientists recorded information that once drawn literally (an old technique of ciphers used by some secret societies it seems) was drawings of the internal workings of the body. The caduceus symbol is the lungs (wings) spine and blood vessels leading to the brain.

Some people who were pretty clever left these occluded information packages in history disguising them as something that would be repeated and thereby preserved over time.

Our blood does not match the salt levels in the oceans I have read which confuses many evolutionists. The development of the human eye (from marsupials to human) does not fit with survival of the fittest either I have read.

Some of the oldest known creation stories say outright were were created by "others". The story of the garden of Eden is the story of DNA alteration to which their was no return to innocence. Apes are innocent with no concept of morality, but after we could be as clever as the gods themselves. All depends on how you read it.

Even the races themselves don't fit survival of the fittest. What evolutionary advantage is it being white skinned? Slant eyed? Red Skinned? Blue eyed?

There is missing information we don't have yet.

Some geneticists suggest they can see where alterations have been made in our deep past. Perhaps if you change planets you might need some alterations in order to adapt?

Worlds in collision as the orbits had been disrupted, no wonder people looked at the planets perhaps. Australia has a lot of it below sea level and looks a bit like Mars in the interior, Mars has that big scar on it like it hit something or something hit it.

Lots of interesting questions, but few definitive answers.

1 person likes this

#1] Genetic differences between humans and apes, although percentage-wise "only a few percent", is far larger than what is commonly reported and acknowleged; and the differences comprise not only the 'linear quantity' differences, but also the combination of those differences; hence it is effectively more exponential.  Therefore the larger the effective actual difference.  The same goes for differences amongst the difference human races.  The actual effective differences are far greater than "you are told".

#2] What are humans as we know them, currently, on this planet?  What is termed "humans" are based on the original Humans (who were ultimately not from here, although some of them became trapped here) and additionally have a rather varied collection of various different races of beings' DNA spliced into "their genome".  Some of the additions (manipulations) include ape DNA, reptilian DNA and insect DNA.  The additions were made by intruder races, who hijacked the Human Race that initially became trapped on Earth.  Amongst other DNA manipulations were: severely shortening the lifespans of human bodies, and wiping out their memories (thus once incarnating they would have no recollection of who they are, where they came from, what their purpose is, etc.)

#3] Physical DNA is partially derived from a DNA blueprint held at the soul level.  That means, in addition to what one "receives" from one's two parents, there is also your own DNA that you bring with you (because it is what allows you to express yourself as 'you'.)  Your DNA blueprint influences your physical DNA which is ultimately derived from both parents and yourself.

#4] Different types of beings have to be compatible-enough with the physical (bodily) DNA they incarnate into.  What this means is, for instance: A Human (wanting to incarnate) cannot incarnate into an Anunnaki bloodline family, especially if that family line is pure Anunnaki (and they like to keep it that way) ...and vice-versa.  Anunnaki cannot incarnate into a pure Human body, etc.

#5] Humans are older than Earth although still fairly 'young' compared to other races in this universe.  That-said, Humans (or what some might call "Higher Humans") are one of the most evolved races in this universe.  Earth Humans (of which there technically aren’t many remaining) still maintain that potential and some of the aspects of Higher Humans.  They merely have to re-evolve back to the point they once were at.

#6] There are various universal races who are related to The Human Race.  These include The Lyrans, (some of the) Sirians, (some of the the) Pleiadians, and a few others.  Some the Human Race's relatives are for instance: The Cat People; some are (some of the) Bird People, and there is an indirect relationship to some of the Mantis People.  Yes, that means some people even have cat DNA, some have bird DNA, etc, etc.  There are other races who do not have Earth-species analogues, who are also related The Human Race.  Sometimes they choose to incarnate here as well.

It's obviously a lot more complex than all that but that's all I shall say for the moment...

Similarity of DNA most likely means life was engineered by one entity. After all, we share 50% genetically with bananas, but nobody looks for a "common ancestor" between humans and bananas.... well, except evolutionists who believe in abiogenesis. Obviously I reject Darwin's foundational theories and don't consider any part of evolutionary theory to be established fact.

That said, it removes any foundation I can see for theorizing about our origins. Differences in DNA still are about DNA, which means DNA is the lingua franca of the universe. And if that's the case, then it points once again to one entity as creator of life, and engineer of a coding system that ingeniously adapts to a wide variety of environments.

#1] Genetic differences between humans and apes, although percentage-wise "only a few percent", is far larger than what is commonly reported and acknowleged; and the differences comprise not only the 'linear quantity' differences, but also the combination of those differences; hence it is effectively more exponential.  Therefore the larger the effective actual difference.  The same goes for differences amongst the difference human races.  The actual effective differences are far greater than "you are told".

#2] What are humans as we know them, currently, on this planet?  What is termed "humans" are based on the original Humans (who were ultimately not from here, although some of them became trapped here) and additionally have a rather varied collection of various different races of beings' DNA spliced into "their genome".  Some of the additions (manipulations) include ape DNA, reptilian DNA and insect DNA.  The additions were made by intruder races, who hijacked the Human Race that initially became trapped on Earth.  Amongst other DNA manipulations were: severely shortening the lifespans of human bodies, and wiping out their memories (thus once incarnating they would have no recollection of who they are, where they came from, what their purpose is, etc.)

#3] Physical DNA is partially derived from a DNA blueprint held at the soul level.  That means, in addition to what one "receives" from one's two parents, there is also your own DNA that you bring with you (because it is what allows you to express yourself as 'you'.)  Your DNA blueprint influences your physical DNA which is ultimately derived from both parents and yourself.

#4] Different types of beings have to be compatible-enough with the physical (bodily) DNA they incarnate into.  What this means is, for instance: A Human (wanting to incarnate) cannot incarnate into an Anunnaki bloodline family, especially if that family line is pure Anunnaki (and they like to keep it that way) ...and vice-versa.  Anunnaki cannot incarnate into a pure Human body, etc.

#5] Humans are older than Earth although still fairly 'young' compared to other races in this universe.  That-said, Humans (or what some might call "Higher Humans") are one of the most evolved races in this universe.  Earth Humans (of which there technically aren’t many remaining) still maintain that potential and some of the aspects of Higher Humans.  They merely have to re-evolve back to the point they once were at.

#6] There are various universal races who are related to The Human Race.  These include The Lyrans, (some of the) Sirians, (some of the the) Pleiadians, and a few others.  Some the Human Race's relatives are for instance: The Cat People; some are (some of the) Bird People, and there is an indirect relationship to some of the Mantis People.  Yes, that means some people even have cat DNA, some have bird DNA, etc, etc.  There are other races who do not have Earth-species analogues, who are also related The Human Race.  Sometimes they choose to incarnate here as well.

It's obviously a lot more complex than all that but that's all I shall say for the moment...

I've come to the same conclusion and it explains why some humans are content to live in mud huts and some build structures that are more secure. I don't believe this is a gap that should be filled yet a race or group of races is trying very hard to make it so by claiming "equality" and promoting cross breeding. The UN has been tasked to create the fishbowls.

It is not coincidental the number of cat photos and videos spread far and wide on the web.

2 people like this

Hi Mom.

This is off topic.

Anything help COPD, diabetes and chronic heart failure?

Quack wants to utilize meds galore.

God is good to me so I am all set in that way.

Highly respect your opinion.

God bless learned one.

SK

BTW - So many have an avid fear of dying.

I tell my young ones the process of death begins with the first breath of life.

Just a grand adventure.

Experience not fear!

:2sMZZFw:

Hi Mom.

This is off topic.

Anything help COPD, diabetes and chronic heart failure?

Quack wants to utilize meds galore.

God is good to me so I am all set in that way.

Highly respect your opinion.

God bless learned one.

SK

BTW - So many have an avid fear of dying.

I tell my young ones the process of death begins with the first breath of life.

Just a grand adventure.

Experience not fear!

:2sMZZFw:

I have diastolic dysfunction heart failure. I was placed on metoprolol 50mg twice per day.
I don't like taking medications, so I opted to treat myself since I've been doing that for over
40 years already.

I stopped taking the meds and started taking hawthorn berry extract and CoQ10. Didn't work
well for me, so I went back on the meds, and now I can breathe again. I am only taking half of
what I took before because that's what I decided to do.

I know the hawthorn is also good for you type of HF. It probably didn't work for me because I
didn't take enough being I'm a pretty big guy. If you're interested, I have 4 unopened bottles
I'll send to you since they'll only sit here and go bad.

Honestly, for your diabetes, no meds needed. Just a high saturated fat, moderate protein, and
very low carb diet will cure diabetes. It's already been proven it works, and that saturated fats
are healthy. They do not clog your arteries. Trans fats do,

There is also much more you can do, but those are the basics,

COPD I have not studied, so I have nothing on it, and certainly wont pretend that I do.

You can PM me if you'd like,

Okay, I don't know my blood type, so I can't answer this. My best bud on the DCUO though is a martian. I think I came from the Stars myself e.e

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.