Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Marsuo Emoto Water Crystal Photo Gallery

7 posts in this topic

scams can be a wonderful thing too, and it is certain me was pulling a long scam. not one person was ever able to recreate his work. he got his water samples from a 'secret' area and couldn't do anything to 'make it work' in front of others. he left beautiful images and a lot of misplaced hope, not to mention the amount of money he collected selling images, videos, seminars, etc

Forget spoilsport Reg!

Are you Wiccans Cinnamon and Mom?

You seem to have the free spirit souls to be.

Blessed be.

Both of you.

SK

:yourock:

Forget spoilsport Reg!

Are you Wiccans Cinnamon and Mom?

You seem to have the free spirit souls to be.

Blessed be.

Both of you.

SK

:yourock:

Nope, I don't subscribe to any doctrine. Gnosticism comes close but I don't follow it either. Free spirit and old soul, yup, that's me. Ignore feature takes care of spoilers.

:biggrin:

Followed his work for years, and I agree that water has memory, and that it's actively
alive and in communication with everything. After all, the base of plasma (liquid in blood)
is H2O. Both plasma and H2O are the corner stones of life itself. Mix in a little saline, and
now you have it... the perfect component and pathway for electrical current, and which is
the spark of all life.

The entire universe is loaded with H2O and yet it remains elusive in space. Well you should
know that black holes are better known as water holes as they slowly release their enhanced
versions of H2O.

edit to add: Nothing remains trapped within a black hole. Everything is released slowly, but
only after being converted to different chemical makeups.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Followed his work for years, and I agree that water has memory, and that it's actively
alive and in communication with everything. After all, the base of plasma (liquid in blood)
is H2O. Both plasma and H2O are the corner stones of life itself. Mix in a little saline, and
now you have it... the perfect component and pathway for electrical current, and which is
the spark of all life.

The entire universe is loaded with H2O and yet it remains elusive in space. Well you should
know that black holes are better known as water holes as they slowly release their enhanced
versions of H2O.

My learned friend speaks volumes.

Thanks for eye opening post.

God bless.

SK

:chuckle:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.