Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

TEXAS GOVERNOR TO BLM: Get Your Ass Out of Texas! “Texas will not wait any longer.”

6 posts in this topic

Can I get a HELL YEAH  - I love this guy, I hope he keeps kicking ass.

TEXAS GOVERNOR TO BLM: Get Your Ass Out of Texas! “Texas will not wait any longer.”

http://woundedamericanwarrior.com/texas-governor-to-blm-get-your-ass-out-of-texas-texas-will-not-wait-any-longer/

Read the rest of the article in the link above.

via BREITBART: In a letter to Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Director Neil Kornz, Texas Governor Greg Abbott wrote, “The BLM should demonstrate that the federal government still respects private property rights and end this unconscionable land grab.” The letter was sent regarding the ongoing battle between Texas landowners and the federal government.

Abbott’s letter references the battle between Texas landowners and the BLM first reported nationally by Breitbart Texas in April, 2014. At that time, then Texas Attorney General Abbott told Breitbart Texas in an exclusive interview, “I am about ready to go to the Red River and raise a ‘Come and Take It’ flag to tell the feds to stay out of Texas.” Abbott sent a letter to Kornz on April 22 detailing the concerns over actions taken by the BLM to “swoop in and take land that has been owned and cultivated by Texas landowners for generations.”

In the Texas Governor’s newest letter to the federal agency, Abbott expressed the frustrations felt by many of the landowners who have been involved in this ongoing battle. Abbott wrote, “Texas will not wait any longer.”

The governor reminded Kornz of his previous letters on this issue. “My fellow Texans and I are still waiting for an answer,” Abbott wrote. “The BLM has yet to identify what land the federal government newly claims as its own. The BLM has yet to identify the legal basis for that claim. And the BLM has yet to identify the process by which Texans can protect their land and private property rights.”

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD
1 person likes this

Still haven't heard if we got our gold bullion yet from the NY vault. I hope Abbott doesn't wait too much longer.

Let's get this party started!

Still haven't heard if we got our gold bullion yet from the NY vault. I hope Abbott doesn't wait too much longer.

Let's get this party started!

:rd107ki:

I have the popcorn Mom!

SK

:VrDH8pQ:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.