Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Last1oftheJedi

Won't someone think of the children.

8 posts in this topic

Guess the Grandfather's name. Give up? Israel. I shit thee not.

People don't kill people, guns kill people. Or, just keep a real eye on your kids. Whichever. e.e

What kind of idiot puts a gun in a place where a child can get to it that easily? And who takes their eyes off a child that age for even a second!? They're into everything.  Of course, I am sure this will be used as another nail in the coffin of the 2nd Amendment if pols can find a way.  

What kind of idiot puts a gun in a place where a child can get to it that easily? And who takes their eyes off a child that age for even a second!? They're into everything.  Of course, I am sure this will be used as another nail in the coffin of the 2nd Amendment if pols can find a way.  

I have no doubt they will, Cin. And I agree. I got a lil one (no guns, not my gig, but to those that own, totally coolies with it), and I don't drop that watch. You can't. Because anything can be a hazard, but yeah, how you put a firearm in reach of a six year old? Most responsable gun owners I've met use the old "hidden cabinet" trick, were it looks like a cabinet, can even open it and use it as one, but behind it, secret door style, are some nice firearms. I won't name these peoples, and since I've been from coast to coast, that nsa comp can double time that process on figuring out who I mean. But anyways, the "former thug" father showed the gun to his kids and where it was a week earlier, or so..I mean, idk, even Obiwan realized to keep the lightsaber from Luke until he was drinking age e.e

Dems never waste a crisis Cinnamon.

Mistakes happen even as tragic a one as this.

The vast majority of gun owners treat weapons with respect.

Tales like this one are exceptions not the norm.

These are idiots in every classification with liberal idiots around 99.9% or so.

No adult should every be unobservant around a child.

Not even an instant.

I totally agree.

Just read the last two sentences.

That is all the liberals will see.

Best again to you both.

SK

:cheers:

Dems never waste a crisis Cinnamon.

Mistakes happen even as tragic a one as this.

The vast majority of gun owners treat weapons with respect.

Tales like this one are exceptions not the norm.

These are idiots in every classification with liberal idiots around 99.9% or so.

No adult should every be unobservant around a child.

Not even an instant.

I totally agree.

Just read the last two sentences.

That is all the liberals will see.

Best again to you both.

SK

:cheers:

This is the point on why gun education is important, not gun confinscation. When I was a child, I was raised around firearms. Taught to shoot. All that jazz. We learnt the power and danger of the weapon, and we never ever held one without adult supervision. Those are simple rules. The problem is this kid was just a street thug that supposively had the firearm for protection. I call bullshit. I know the code of the streets, and the number one is NEVER FUCK WITH KIDS. You mess with a child in anyway, and you're might as well be setting yourself up for a butt rape marathon. Everyone knows that. So my point? If thug daddy was really "out of the game", no one would come after him like that. Because he has family, children and shit. And the game is cold, but only a total asshole would strike a man and his family. Shit, most in the game want out, they're not looking for a way to get deeper in the shit pile.

This is the point on why gun education is important, not gun confinscation. When I was a child, I was raised around firearms. Taught to shoot. All that jazz. We learnt the power and danger of the weapon, and we never ever held one without adult supervision. Those are simple rules. The problem is this kid was just a street thug that supposively had the firearm for protection. I call bullshit. I know the code of the streets, and the number one is NEVER FUCK WITH KIDS. You mess with a child in anyway, and you're might as well be setting yourself up for a butt rape marathon. Everyone knows that. So my point? If thug daddy was really "out of the game", no one would come after him like that. Because he has family, children and shit. And the game is cold, but only a total asshole would strike a man and his family. Shit, most in the game want out, they're not looking for a way to get deeper in the shit pile.

Kudos friend.

SK

:balpk:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.