Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Texas cuts off Medicaid funding to Planned Parenthood

26 posts in this topic

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-cuts-off-medicaid-funding-planned-parenthood-152528528.html

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Texas announced Monday it was cutting off Medicaid funding to Planned Parenthood clinics following undercover videos that featured discussions about fetal tissue, potentially triggering a court fight like one unfolding in neighboring Louisiana.

Texas health officials sent a letter to Planned Parenthood affiliates saying the clinics were potentially "liable, directly or by affiliation, for a series of serious Medicaid program violations" highlighted in the videos.

Republican Gov. Greg Abbott ordered an investigation after the footage, which Congress also is investigating, was released by an anti-abortion group that alleges Planned Parenthood illegally sold fetal tissue for profit.

Planned Parenthood blasted the decision, noting that thousands of women seek non-abortion health care services through Medicaid at its clinics statewide. The organization also has denied allegations levied by the Center for Medical Progress, saying the videos were deceptively edited.

<snip>

Erm... how could they say deceptively edited when it shows what it shows, edited, chopped or whatever, it's murder! And their own hires said that the vids were not edited at one point!  All I can say is GO TEXAS! Hells yeah! Take their funds and give it to clinics that are actually performing a service for women who are underprivileged. Get rid of PP and there can be more local clinics, ones that don't have chocolate champagne parties and who don't pay their staff hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. 

1 person likes this

Good for them! About time somebody stood up. Women can get all sorts of medical care elsewhere. PP is evil and everyone who supports it should be "aborted".

Hell yeah - Glad these guys are getting investigated, there are services that women need though, I wonder what Greg is going to do next.

Texas Eliminates Taxpayer Funding To Planned Parenthood Providers

http://gov.texas.gov/news/press-release/21560?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=20151019_txgov-p-txoigplannedparenthoodletter_10192015_facebook&utm_content=txgov

Read the rest of it in the link above.

Here are the points below.

In the letter issued, the Office of Inspector General made the following points for ending enrollment in the Texas Medicaid program:

• That Planned Parenthood and its affiliates are no longer capable of performing medical services in a professionally competent, safe, legal and ethical manner.
  • The termination of all Planned Parenthood affiliates will not affect access to care because there are thousands of alternate providers in Texas including federally qualified heath centers, Medicaid-certified rural health clinics, and other health care providers across the state that participate in the Texas Women’s Health Program and Medicaid.
  • The State of Texas requests cooperation in informing all clients and potential clients of alternatives where they can obtain Medicaid services from providers in good standing with the State.
Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

so now texas ends up in the same fight as a few other states and is wasting more money over conservative values. 

Erm... how could they say deceptively edited when it shows what it shows, edited, chopped or whatever, it's murder!

read the report. it is edited together and is the opposite of what the group releasing it says it is. pretty fascinating how forensics can find real time stamps, oooo magic. also fascinating is if you watch the videos 'that were filmed in their entirety and not edited' as the group said, why do the same clips show up in each video? 

crazy how the same thing was found with the videos the US, UK, and France used to drum up support for attacking Syria. 

these videos are nothing more than a ct people are trying to make real. 

what has planned parenthood given us that a female would like?

a much lower rate of breast cancer since pp is one of the most prolific providers of mammograms.

a much lower rate of stds in areas where pp is allowed to operate unmolested.

a way for a woman to not have to endure pregnancy and all that comes with it if they choose, and of course a clean safe place to have a procedure, where you won't bleed out when you leave, or be given a random pill for a pain killer.

need more reasons? 

if you haven't watched the videos, I implore you to. they show nothing and the edits are obvious.

so now texas ends up in the same fight as a few other states and is wasting more money over conservative values. 

Erm... how could they say deceptively edited when it shows what it shows, edited, chopped or whatever, it's murder!

read the report. it is edited together and is the opposite of what the group releasing it says it is. pretty fascinating how forensics can find real time stamps, oooo magic. also fascinating is if you watch the videos 'that were filmed in their entirety and not edited' as the group said, why do the same clips show up in each video? 

crazy how the same thing was found with the videos the US, UK, and France used to drum up support for attacking Syria. 

a much lower rate of breast cancer since pp is one of the most prolific providers of mammograms.

a way for a woman to not have to endure pregnancy and all that comes with it if they choose, and of course a clean safe place to have a procedure, where you won't bleed out when you leave, or be given a random pill for a pain killer.

need more reasons? 

if you haven't watched the videos, I implore you to. they show nothing and the edits are obvious.

:angry:

:Mf5MC59:

:balk2:

Yes, it is amazing what forensics can uncover. 

<snip>

The Coalfire forensic analysis removes any doubt that the full length undercover videos released by Center for Medical Progress are authentic and have not been manipulated," ADF Senior Counsel Casey Mattox said in a statement. 

"Analysts scrutinized every second of video recorded during the investigation and released by CMP to date and found only bathroom breaks and other non-pertinent footage had been removed. Planned Parenthood can no longer hide behind a smokescreen of false accusations and should now answer for what appear to be the very real crimes revealed by the CMP investigation." 

The 10 videos released so far capture Planned Parenthood officials casually describing how they sometimes obtain tissue from aborted fetuses for researchers. In one video, a doctor for a Planned Parenthood tissue harvesting partner appears to admit a baby's "heart actually is still beating" at times following abortions and an ex-procurement tech gives a first-person account of watching a baby's heart beat before she dissects its brain. 

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/29/forensic-analysis-planned-parenthood-videos-show-no-evidence-manipulation/

I watched the videos. This is just one news source of MANY that say the same thing. 

Edited by Cinnamon

need more reasons? 

I'm glad I did not respond to your chopped up reply to my flat earth debunked post, I was in the middle of typing it and, felt not a good idea.

Those services you mentioned above can be rendered in a number of other facilities, except the murder. 

I'm neither"demoncrat" or  "republicon" because both have members that either agree or look the other way when it comes to these child killers. Maybe it would have been ok if you would have been aborted..... I didn't think so. 

I'm glad I did not respond to your chopped up reply to my flat earth debunked post, I was in the middle of typing it and, felt not a good idea.

Those services you mentioned above can be rendered in a number of other facilities, except the murder. 

I'm neither"demoncrat" or  "republicon" because both have members that either agree or look the other way when it comes to these child killers. Maybe it would have been ok if you would have been aborted..... I didn't think so. 

:cmicsfee:

Good for them! About time somebody stood up. Women can get all sorts of medical care elsewhere. PP is evil and everyone who supports it should be "aborted".

Abort the "mom" keep the baby. Win, Win for all.

Yes, it is amazing what forensics can uncover. 

<snip>

The Coalfire forensic analysis removes any doubt that the full length undercover videos released by Center for Medical Progress are authentic and have not been manipulated," ADF Senior Counsel Casey Mattox said in a statement. 

"Analysts scrutinized every second of video recorded during the investigation and released by CMP to date and found only bathroom breaks and other non-pertinent footage had been removed. Planned Parenthood can no longer hide behind a smokescreen of false accusations and should now answer for what appear to be the very real crimes revealed by the CMP investigation." 

The 10 videos released so far capture Planned Parenthood officials casually describing how they sometimes obtain tissue from aborted fetuses for researchers. In one video, a doctor for a Planned Parenthood tissue harvesting partner appears to admit a baby's "heart actually is still beating" at times following abortions and an ex-procurement tech gives a first-person account of watching a baby's heart beat before she dissects its brain. 

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/29/forensic-analysis-planned-parenthood-videos-show-no-evidence-manipulation/

I watched the videos. This is just one news source of MANY that say the same thing. 

:cjnohced:

:cheer:

:cmicsfee:

Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards stated “we do not have mammogram machines at our health centers” and “if you need a mammogram, you’re referred to a radiological clinic, and that’s what we do at Planned Parenthood” during testimony before Congress on Tuesday.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/09/29/planned-parenthood-pres-we-do-not-have-mammogram-machines-at-our-health-centers/

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.