Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

NASA Blackmails Family Of Murdered Astronaut

13 posts in this topic

http://www.collectspace.com/images/news-111902c.jpg

Murdered Astronaut Was A True Hero

When the Astronaut Hall of Fame reopened after renovations it was missing artifacts that spanned the career of one its first inductees.

The widow of Virgil "Gus" Grissom withdrew the loan of her husband's effects in objection to the recent acquisition of the Hall of Fame by Delaware North Park Services of Spaceport, Inc.

In addition to medals, patches, and even a replica of a sandwich flown aboard Gemini 3, Betty Grissom demanded return of the Mercury 4 pressure suit, leaving her at odds with NASA.

The space agency insists that they never released ownership of the suit, despite it being in the custody of the Grissom family since mid-1965.

NASA loaned Gus Grissom the suit to share with his son's classmates and he never returned it.

In 1990, Grissom's family delivered the suit (with helmet, gloves, and boots) to the Hall of Fame.

Grissom's son, Scott posted his displeasure at NASA's attempts to assert ownership to an Internet newsgroup dealing with space history.

"Why steal a space suit from a widow who gets $1200/month," wrote Grissom. "I guess it's because they can."

This is not the first time the Grissoms have confronted NASA.

On his website, Scott has called for a new investigation into the cause of the Apollo 1 fire which claimed his father's life.

"Scott now believes NASA knew his father died from an act of sabotage and deliberately covered it up in its race for the moon," explains the site, apollo1.info.

That same belief lead Betty Grissom's efforts to prevent the space agency from benefiting from the artifacts.

NASA planned to return all but the spacesuit to the Grissoms.

where is the blackmail?

people walk away with gov crap all the time, it doesn't become their property. 

whether or not he was murdered will never be proven.

Scott needs a new tree to bark up

where is the blackmail?

people walk away with gov crap all the time, it doesn't become their property. 

whether or not he was murdered will never be proven.

Scott needs a new tree to bark up

With respect to Cinnamon and Ukshep.

I am being very cordial to you.

Though it takes great restraint.

I disagree with you.

I feel like you are one of the sheep this forum decries.

Not being hostile.

I am a conspiracist of over half a century.

Are you?

This is for lying corrupt Never A Serious Answer (NASA) >>> :padllbli:!

SK

I am nearly 50 years in ct. 

you posted a thread titled  "NASA Blackmails Family Of Murdered Astronaut". I simply asked where the blackmail is since it is not mentioned. your story also states "NASA loaned Gus Grissom the suit to share with his son's classmates and he never returned it." sounds like theft to me. 

so, lets look at this again. 

NASA Blackmails family of murdered astronaut. 

an astronaut dies in a fire. people say it was murder, but there is no evidence. there is no blackmail mentioned either. 

there is a stolen spacesuit, a kid at odds with the company his dad worked for....and the fact that this 'hero' essentially left his wife nearly destitute. 

I choose to look at things plainly, so I have to question when there are holes in any story, on either side of an argument. I also choose to look at both sides of a story and judge it for myself, and I spend time arguing on ct debunking sites when they make no sense.

in fact I will say this: I find it to be ridiculous when people use theory to fight theory. conspiracy THEORIES are theories, and theories are used to fight them, and vice-versa.

no need to be cordial if you don't want to be.

and you disagree with what?

it can't be with the question, since there is no way to disagree with a question.

that people steal from the government all the time? it was in your own story. no way to disagree with that.

that murder will never be proven? let me know when evidence is uncovered and NASA gets prosecuted.

that Scott needs a new tree to bark up? if Scott wishes to continue to bark up that tree, that is fine, but will really take a toll on his well-being in the long run.

Okay Mister King Solomon sir here goes:

NASA Blackmails family of murdered astronaut. 

an astronaut dies in a fire. people say it was murder, but there is no evidence (plenty of evidence for those who care to look) . there is no blackmail mentioned either (not since three astronauts were burned to death and main investigator who confined three death homicide died in "accidental" highway accident). 

there is a stolen spacesuit (who wore the damn suit which by the way was paid for with tax funds not any NASA thugs), a kid at odds with the company his dad worked for....and the fact that this 'hero' essentially left his wife nearly destitute (through NASA itself not by the widow who wrongfully trusted NASA to do the right thing :roflmao:). 

I choose to look at things plainly, so I have to question when there are holes in any story, on either side of an argument. I also choose to look at both sides of a story and judge it for myself, and I spend time arguing on ct debunking sites when they make no sense (I talked personally to participants on both sides until I was frozen out by NASA not the Grissom family).

in fact I will say this: I find it to be ridiculous when people use theory to fight theory. conspiracy THEORIES are theories, and theories are used to fight them, and vice-versa (I know official accounts/reports are the only way to go right?).

no need to be cordial if you don't want to be (mods say I do!).

and you disagree with what (closed minds)?

it can't be with the question, since there is no way to disagree with a question (you have done an admirable job).

that people steal from the government (more like visa versa chum) all the time (Virgil Grissom wore the suit which was paid for with tax dollars which were stolen from American taxpayers so who is entitled to the damn suit)? 

it was in your own story. no way to disagree with that (just did).

that murder will never be proven (successful conspiracies rarely are)?

let me know when evidence is uncovered and NASA gets prosecuted (same time that totally corrupt USA politicians are or are they all knights in shining armor too?).

that Scott needs a new tree to bark up (what if it had been your damn father that was accidented?)? if Scott wishes to continue to bark up that tree, that is fine, but will really take a toll on his well-being in the long run (I am sure Scott has heard all the veiled threats before).

SK

:JSfrXsb:

The story I heard was Gus wanted to go public on the dual project that the Apollo missions were the cover story for.

He was the Guy NASA was pissed off with for opening the capsule (Mercury project) when it was in the ocean while waiting for pick up

http://www.theguardian.com/science/1999/jul/21/spaceexploration.

Perhaps he knew the lads with the Right Stuff were the rejects for the secret space program and wanted in to fly the real deal. CT story that used to circulate was Air force got to fly public space project while Navy pilots got to fly the secret space projects.

I doubt we will be finding out the truth until the US government is taken down by their own people...so probably never.

1 person likes this

The story I heard was Gus wanted to go public on the dual project that the Apollo missions were the cover story for.

He was the Guy NASA was pissed off with for opening the capsule (Mercury project) when it was in the ocean while waiting for pick up

Perhaps he knew the lads with the Right Stuff were the rejects for the secret space program and wanted in to fly the real deal. CT story that used to circulate was Air force got to fly public space project while Navy pilots got to fly the secret space projects.

I doubt we will be finding out the truth until the US government is taken down by their own people...so probably never.

I spent man hours on this triple murder GD.

Virgil Grissom knew the space program was shet!

Only he said so publicly!

The three men were murdered.

Make no mistake!

Unbiased investigator compiled facts to this effect.

Upon his death this tax financed document vanished completely.

Hard to display evidence when it is suppressed or destroyed.

Sorry for shortness.

I am passionate.

Have butted heads with skeptics like this one for 50 plus years.

:1XqXnoz:

Do agree with you though.

Proof long since destroyed so truth will never surface.

SK

:37Vju9V:

:cmicsfee:

Point to this guy.... I'm greenless.

The public NASA program is horse shit so why kill a guy other than he was a threat to rat them out for something?  If it wasn't for what the public believes in, then it had to be for what the public doesn't even know about.   Whether that's a secret space program, or an underground cookie making facility, rats get whacked all the time.

I like the stories that make sense.  Cover stories for the public never make sense, so I pretend they don't exist.  Whatever the least popular CT seems to be is usually the correct one. 

--Hollow Earth.... talk about that all you like anywhere, anytime, mention Admiral Byrd too.

--Holographic Earth/Reality...... even mainstream pushes this one, so free range discussions OK.

--Moon bases, Mars bases/life/water, Aliens underground/water, dark matter, time travel, OBE's, Galactic Federations of Light & Ashtar Command, Fallen angels/demons, etc, etc, etc..... mainstream stuff, acceptable discussion by the masses, even grandma & grandpa can get in on the debates & woo woo.

--Mention a G-damn Flat Earth though..... "Woah!!  Hold everything here, what did you say?  You can't be serious?  Are you for real?  Are you a complete retard?  Are you (insert the darkest hate speech you've ever heard toward complete strangers)?  Ban them immediately!  Make them shut up!  Prevent their free speech rights!!  Silence them now or I'm leaving this place!"

So yeah.... I know which one I'm choosing.

2 people like this

I spent man hours on this triple murder GD.

Virgil Grissom knew the space program was shet!

Only he said so publicly!

The three men were murdered.

Make no mistake!

Unbiased investigator compiled facts to this effect.

Upon his death this tax financed document vanished completely.

Hard to display evidence when it is suppressed or destroyed.

Sorry for shortness.

I am passionate.

Have butted heads with skeptics like this one for 50 plus years.

Do agree with you though.

Proof long since destroyed so truth will never surface.

SK

:37Vju9V:

Very interesting. I'm not sure what I know yet, in other words I am still yet to form a hard and fast opinion, but I have read 22 years worth of CT magazines. Many of the articles were promotions for CT books. Most suggest as yourself to one degree or another. UFO's used to spin my wheels as a kid, for years I wanted to see one ( I have seen probably 10-12 but no close ups). Space used to spin my wheels as well.

Between NZ and Australia is one of the splash down zones they use when dropping a satellite (or secret craft).

In Australia where they do space launches (woomera, same as the aboriginal name for a spear thrower) is one of the most sacred sites to the indigenous aborigines. It is fenced off and they cannot access it. It is the place where they say they met the space aliens in their past. There is a picture of a helmeted figure with one glove removed as if to shake hands. Von Daniken made a big deal about..but what struck me was one of the local Freemasons mentioned it and Von Daniken in the same sentence. My grandfather was the head of the lodge ( a Phoenix lodge) and they spent a few year trying to get me to join. My father never joined either. He said "what kind or organization can't tell you what it is about until you join? Caused a big rift between him and his father. So taking from that the Freemasons might have some hidden traditions going back to Alien visitors.

--Mention a G-damn Flat Earth though..... "Woah!!  Hold everything here, what did you say?  You can't be serious?  Are you for real?  Are you a complete retard?  Are you (insert the darkest hate speech you've ever heard toward complete strangers)?  Ban them immediately!  Make them shut up!  Prevent their free speech rights!!  Silence them now or I'm leaving this place!"

I am sure in the next few years a young adult series will arrive where some intrepid kids will set off on a grand adventure to prove whether the world is spherical or  flat. the series will be optioned to hollywood before the series launches. franchises will be built, children will laugh and cry, and when all is said and done, fe theory will be a commodity you will be free to speak about since it will be making money for many.

btw, von daniken outed himself some years ago as a man that built himself a business...just like the hair guy will do one day

Hi GD.

Did the above post make sense?

Who was it directed at?

Just mildly curious.

SK

Didn't Grissom die shortly after hanging a lemon over the capsule or spacecraft he was supposed to ride in?

His widow gets  $1200 a month? Wow. "Regugees" from foreign countries probably get more than that.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.