Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Clinton, Bloomberg Demand Obama Start World War with Russia to Defend Moderate Terrorists

7 posts in this topic

Hillary now officially campaigning on a promise of world war in defense of Islamic terrorists in Syria.

Training and arming terrorists is not cheap, and the US government has an obligation to stop Russia from blowing up all of its terrorists, says Hillary Clinton.

Bloomberg News:

Hillary Clinton took a big step away from President Obama’s foreign policy at Tuesday night’s debate, challenging him to resist Russia’s intervention in the Syrian war. She also recast her call for a Syrian no-fly zone, saying it is needed to fight President Vladimir Putin’s aggression.

“We have to stand up to his bullying, and specifically in Syria, it is important,” Clinton said. “I think it’s important too that the United States make it very clear to Putin that it’s not acceptable for him to be in Syria creating more chaos, bombing people on behalf of Assad, and we can’t do that if we don’t take more of a leadership position, which is what I’m advocating.”

Is a world war with Russia popular with the voter democratic base, I wonder? I mean, is this woman literally campaigning on starting a world war to protect terrorists?

Seriously, what dimension am I in? cont

Hey Rbear.

Disconcerting video.

Is Hitlery (apologies Adolph) searching for her lez girlfriend?

Too creepy.

Even for All Hallows Eve!

SK

:blink:

Oh for F@#$#@ sake, can the Dems BE any more insane? I know, should NOT ask, but seriously! Oh, we're going to stand up to Russia, but NOT to the Muslim hordes. Those we have to coddle, as they are somehow casting glamours and appear to liberals as wonderful, loving people. Talk about alternate realities!

M****** should be dead.

All of them.

Not politically correct.

Never intend to be!

M****** are a cancer.

No medication.

No control surgery.

Complete eradication!

Only way to deal with vermin.

SK

:smfjsraq: <<< Head M*****!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.