Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

'America is a bomb waiting to explode'

13 posts in this topic

Check this article out and tell me what you think.

'America is a bomb waiting to explode'

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/318986-america-bomb-society-crisis/

Read the rest of the article in the link above.

The United States is in decline. While not all major shocks to the system will be devastating, when the right one comes along, the outcome may be dramatic.

Not all explosives are the same. We all know you have to be careful with dynamite. Best to handle it gently and not smoke while you’re around it.

Semtex is different. You can drop it. You can throw it. You can put it in the fire. Nothing will happen. Nothing until you put the right detonator in it, that is.

To me, the US – and most of the supposedly free West – increasingly looks like a truck being systematically filled with Semtex.

But it’s easy to counter cries of alarm with the fact that the truck is stable – because it’s true: you can hurl more boxes into the back without any real danger. Absent the right detonator, it is no more dangerous than a truckload of mayonnaise.

But add the right detonator and you’re just one click away from complete devastation.

We can see how fragile the U.S. is now by considering just four tendencies.

1. Destruction of farms and reliable food source

The average American is a long way from food when the shops are closed.

The Washington Post reports that the number of farms in the country has fallen by some 4 million from more than 6 million in 1935 to roughly 2 million in 2012.

And according to the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, only about 2 percent of the US population live on farms.

That means that around 4.6 million people currently have the means to feed themselves.

Food supply logistics are extended, sometimes stretching thousands of miles. The shops have nothing more than a few days’ stock. A simple break in that supply line would clear the shops out in days.

One false flag away DK!

Being brought to you by corrupt federal government.

Look for it sometime late this year or in early 2016.

This will be the messiest one yet!

Will have uneducated populous up in arms.

Watch for it!

SK

:yah:

One false flag away DK!

Being brought to you by corrupt federal government.

Look for it sometime late this year or in early 2016.

This will be the messiest one yet!

Will have uneducated populous up in arms.

Watch for it!

SK

:yah:

It should start soon.

It should start soon.

I am a pessimistic DK.

No turning back for USA!

Enemies from within have won.

Technically speaking.

The damage done cannot be rectified.

Not without decades of bloody warfare in American streets.

With foreign invaders (refugees/immigrants) the scales have shifted.

The good guys are outnumbered!

Watch for public emergence of Anti.

He is already here watching.

Watch!

SK

:conspiracy:

Edited by solomonkane
Spelling

I remember back when the gas price spiked and the distribution system had a near fail in the U.S., some businesses never recovered. With the strain and stress fractures showing on all levels, it would not take much of a touch off to put a hole in the ship that couldn't be patched. When it hits the city folks will be in a bind in a hurry, hard to find groceries with a cell phone when the store shelves are bare. Glad I know how to cook possum and raccoon to make it palatable. 

I remember back when the gas price spiked and the distribution system had a near fail in the U.S., some businesses never recovered. With the strain and stress fractures showing on all levels, it would not take much of a touch off to put a hole in the ship that couldn't be patched. When it hits the city folks will be in a bind in a hurry, hard to find groceries with a cell phone when the store shelves are bare. Glad I know how to cook possum and raccoon to make it palatable. 

And then the UN steps in to protect "heritage sites" so nobody can hunt or fish.

Anything to survive WH!

Take care of your loved ones even if they protest.

Which many of them will/do!

I am a conspiracist but I am in the oddball of family.

I guess I am tolerated.

I preach, preach and preach some more.

Decades of propaganda have a lasting effect friend.

I will stay on my soapbox.

You need to.

SK

:angry:

And then the UN steps in to protect "heritage sites" so nobody can hunt or fish.

my folks place shares a fence line to land the government owns already, easy to coax the critters across the fence, and I'm pretty stealthy in the woods, been eating off the government for years : )

1 person likes this

my folks place shares a fence line to land the government owns already, easy to coax the critters across the fence, and I'm pretty stealthy in the woods, been eating off the government for years : )

you rock!

WH you crafty Devi you!

I love that.

I tip my hat to you.

Keep on keeping on!

SK

:bananawohoo:

WH you crafty Devi you!

I love that.

I tip my hat to you.

Keep on keeping on!

SK

:bananawohoo:

governments been eating off me for years, I think they kinda owe me considering they been wasting my tax dollars   For years, my social security 'forced donations ' will be a vapor when I get old enough to draw it. I have had the max in for 10 years. 

governments been eating off me for years, I think they kinda owe me considering they been wasting my tax dollars   For years, my social security 'forced donations ' will be a vapor when I get old enough to draw it. I have had the max in for 10 years. 

You and me both friend!

No taxation without representation?

Hell!

No taxation with representation.

Thieves are thieves!

SK

:angry:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.